Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that's the Hot n Ready guarantee! if your pizza is not ready to go when and where you want it, you may summarily execute our employees!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
"Cold" pizza is still good, and Little Caesar's is made for dip. Seems like an overreaction

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Cold pizza is delicious and is only edged out of the top pizza spot by said self-same pizza being previously hot & fresh.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Sirachaa fixes pizza like Lazarus

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

bigman.50grand posted:

Cold pizza is delicious and is only edged out of the top pizza spot by said self-same pizza being previously hot & fresh.

I had cold left overs of pizza as breakfast today. Still good, no regrets.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I had a couple leftover slices but tossed em in a hot cast iron for a few minutes, nice and crispy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I wonder if actual breakfast pizza is any good cold. It doesn't sound great, but I had pretty much exactly the same feelings about cold traditional pizza and I was proven very wrong.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the only good cold egg is hard boiled or deviled so im going to guess no

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Desperado Bones posted:

And here I was coming with my Mexican pizza,but I guess we have a winner in Korea:

It looks like somebody slapped Nemo onto a pizza and fried him.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the only good cold egg is hard boiled or deviled so im going to guess no

This is a very good argument. But, warm/hot raw eggs would be super gross.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
If you heat raw eggs they very technically aren't raw anymore

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Another heart burn pizza but gently caress me it looks tasty.

https://i.imgur.com/YDGaYnl.mp4

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I was fine with it until they put more pizza sauce on top. As of late, I really haven't cared for pizza sauce.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Soul Dentist posted:

If you heat raw eggs they very technically aren't raw anymore
Go heat a raw steak on the stovetop for one minute and tell me it's not still raw.

Heating/warming != Cooking

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cartoon Man posted:

I too have a pizza bat'leth. A lot cooler than using one of those circle cutters let me tell you.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

The General posted:

I was fine with it until they put more pizza sauce on top. As of late, I really haven't cared for pizza sauce.

I don’t think there’s any sauce under the cheese; the stuff he ladles on is the sauce

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Cartoon Man posted:

This is by far the best looking pizza I've ever seen

E: I can get a decent sear on a steak in a minute easy, and if I want it rare a thin steak won't take any more than that. I'll give it "very undercooked" for eggs

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Look at that crisp browned butter pan crust. Mamma mia! :discourse:

Detroit pizza ftmfw

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
that amount of pep would be too much for me, it would overpower everything else to the point of why bother making it buttery pan style, why bother with the sauce, why bother with the parm

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Philthy posted:

that amount of pep would be too much for me, it would overpower everything else to the point of why bother making it buttery pan style, why bother with the sauce, why bother with the parm

Agreed. I love the pep, it's my go-to, but you can overdo something to a fault very easily. Plus it's the puck style pepperoni which curls up and holds all of the grease that you can literally turn on it's side and dump it out and watch it stream off of your pizza.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
EYYYY ,dat's da gravy.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

uber_stoat posted:

EYYYY ,dat's da gravy.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Captain Hygiene posted:

I wonder if actual breakfast pizza is any good cold. It doesn't sound great, but I had pretty much exactly the same feelings about cold traditional pizza and I was proven very wrong.

I read a long time ago - and still agree with - that a good test of pizza quality is to eat some when it's cold, a quality pizza should be good whether hot or cold.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Jelly posted:

Go heat a raw steak on the stovetop for one minute and tell me it's not still raw.

Don’t threaten me with a good time.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Jelly posted:

My stove top is one million degrees Celsius

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46

Cartoon Man posted:

Oops! All Cups!

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/SportScran/status/1702971353349980486

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

On one hand, it looks sad. On the other hand, he’s an old man in professional sports, he probably hasn’t eaten cheese or sausage in this decade yet.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Captain Hygiene posted:

Had it this week - ham mushroom and egg pizza. It was delicious cold for breakfast. The egg was hard boiled and crumbled in this case.

I've also had pizzas with an egg cracked on top before baking and they were perfect, just like a fried egg baked into the middle. Pancetta, spinach, egg is a good pizza combo.

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Sep 16, 2023

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
when you try and make a pizza but end up making an overly large open face sandwich.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

dr_rat posted:

an overly large open face sandwich.

Also known as "pizza"

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

[citation needed]

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Data Graham posted:

[citation needed]

I believe that is a direct quote from that calzone.

They always do like telling people about themselves.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

You sons of mestres were so preoccupied with whether you could, you didn't stop to think if you should!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The Mestre would not stand for such a gratuitous overabundance of olives. An extra large gets three and that’s it!

For real the olives are entire days worth of salt by themselves, a meat lovers would ironically be healthier

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
In The Netherlands a Hot Pocket is actually called a Pizzussy.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Salt is easily dealt with if you can drink fresh water

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Salt is easily dealt with if you can drink fresh water

Salty food is one thing but sodium, from a dietary standpoint, should be kept within guidelines for circulatory health, particularly for older people. Those kinds of fluctuations in blood pressure can potentially lead to stroke etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yes, olives, the notorious root cause of all public health crises in the world, curse whoever invented the deadly Mediterranean diet!

Wtf