Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Toph Bei Fong posted:

I had a gay guy tell me I was a misogynist for thinking that there were reasons why Clinton lost which weren't "She's a woman". That was his entire argument: "she's a woman and a democrat" and if that didn't convince you, he'd call you names and then hide behind being a persecuted gay man in his late 40s the moment anyone pushed back.

One of the most insufferable people I've ever met.

the thing is the margin of victory was so small and there were so many things wrong that cost votes it’s probably true that a man running that lovely campaign would’ve won

oh hi Biden I didn’t see you there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I literally cried when I saw this. With happiness, at our country's bright future where anyone can be President, regardless of whether they're a man, women, purple, or even nothing at all

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

hobbesmaster posted:

the thing is the margin of victory was so small and there were so many things wrong that cost votes it’s probably true that a man running that lovely campaign would’ve won

oh hi Biden I didn’t see you there
Yeah, that was what made the endless relitigation of the 2016 election so frustrating. Anything that changed a small number of votes in a couple battleground states could have swung the election, so every poindexter was free to blame Clinton's loss entirely on whatever they were pissy about.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Scoreboard :smug:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

She could've gone to Wisconsin just once and said "I love cheese and beer!" and downed a pint and won but she couldn't be bothered to do even that lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Fortaleza posted:

She could've gone to Wisconsin just once and said "I love cheese and beer!" and downed a pint and won but she couldn't be bothered to do even that lol

she absolutely did that but looked like Hillary doing it

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

I literally cried when I saw this. With happiness, at our country's bright future where anyone can be President, regardless of whether they're a man, women, purple, or even nothing at all

Our first purple nullo president:unsmith:

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

Fortaleza posted:

wasn’t there some numbers wonk in her team that noted that her polling actually went down after personal appearances

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

it has to be done within 2 weeks of an election

seriously, theres studies on this

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Bip Roberts posted:

I have a vague memory of her at some event where she was behind the bar and poured the worse pint ever.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

hobbesmaster posted:

it has to be done within 2 weeks of an election

seriously, theres studies on this

stfu nate

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

crepeface posted:

I have a vague memory of her at some event where she was behind the bar and poured the worse pint ever.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lol yes that's exactly the photo.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Dr. Killjoy posted:

remember chomping on shawarma at some Mediterranean place with the 2016 DNC on the tv, and when this played I had a bad feeling how the election would turn out

oh sorry, only a misogynist could think this was a bad idea!

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA gently caress me I forgot about this! Just hubris writ large! I feel so sorry for Armando Iannuchi!

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

her losing to donald trump of all people was the funniest poo poo, people getting so mad made it even better.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

mycomancy posted:

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA gently caress me I forgot about this! Just hubris writ large! I feel so sorry for Armando Iannuchi!

veep was secretly about kamala

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

That ginger Hodor behind her absolutely hates everything happening around him.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

mycomancy posted:

Oh, so when a woman does this it's "hubris," but when a man does it's "cool" and "the bomb"?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

"Haw haw, this is the swill you hogs drink, isn't it?:smug:"

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

you know she chewed Huma out after that one too

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ytlaya posted:

when a woman does this it's hubris, when a man does it's cool and the bomb.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

My president

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Popy posted:

My president

I'm glad she lost.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
You need accountable measures

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
accountable measures are the integral part of the formula to calculate equality, prevent division and ensures that our politics don't become derivative.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ehehhehehh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbH-s6Eu--g

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Wizard Master posted:

Good luck to Anna from Red Scare, Tim Dillon, Grimes and Bari Weiss in tonight's debate ""Has The Gender Revolution Failed"

is this some sort of Fundamentalist LDS thing

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Wizard Master posted:

Good luck to Anna from Red Scare, Tim Dillon, Grimes and Bari Weiss in tonight's debate ""Has The Gender Revolution Failed"

this is terf poo poo?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol i never saw this context

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEXJ_YyRH6A

stare deep into the abyss

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

omg

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
they should have kept her in joe's bunker

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Popy posted:

My president

manspread for effect sounds like something a marine is screaming into a radio in vietnam

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Popy posted:

My president

the common-sense politics test

(candidate lost to Donald Trump)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
latest trueanon rules

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/TheFP/status/1702399574483280194

lmao @ Amber

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Popy posted:

My president

"He would then manspread for effect"

What?

Were they sitting by each other on a train or something?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

alright, can I say something without anyone getting mad

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol this was a FIRE event
https://twitter.com/NicoPerrino/status/1702127116874297360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka44Rqm-J3g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU