Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

you usually have to have intimate contact with other people to get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Okay, I had a friend at work in Brooklyn who had a big sore on her mouth and I was like "omg wtf are you okay?!" And she was like, "please chill it's a fever blister" and I was like "A FEVER BLISTER THAT SOUNDS SERIOUS, ARE YOU OKAY" and she had to sit me down and be like, this is herpes but people don't like to call it that bc it's rude and everyone has it and it has stigma, so just chill.

Plinkey posted:

Or share chapstick :tinfoil:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

gently caress more

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol 61 yards

Apr 7, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

pfc u know what u gotta do :roboluv:

I am ready to kiss a mod. Please schedule it

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

AxGrap posted:

Okay, I had a friend at work in Brooklyn who had a big sore on her mouth and I was like "omg wtf are you okay?!" And she was like, "please chill it's a fever blister" and I was like "A FEVER BLISTER THAT SOUNDS SERIOUS, ARE YOU OKAY" and she had to sit me down and be like, this is herpes but people don't like to call it that bc it's rude and everyone has it and it has stigma, so just chill.

Or share chapstick :tinfoil:

rude

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

I never want to meet any of you. Ever

If this is all your posting amounts to then you should start your own thread and stop aggravating yourself. I was kinda supportive of you just because you're a poster from the old days but clearly you're in the wrong thread.

Apr 7, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

hmm lots of posters sensitive about oral herpes

interesting

My wife still doesn't have it because when I have outbreaks (which are almost entirely stress driven) I'm careful about it

My wife does has shingles, which is way more horrible than oral herpes

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

I am dumb as gently caress but hopefully that teaches me something every now and then

Apr 7, 2003

My wife had a near death Crohn's issue in 2018 that turned into a genital shingles episode after she got home and it's probably the worst medical thing I've ever seen in my life. I'd rather have a heart attack than have that poo poo happen to me.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

It is. All Trumo has to do is talk a solid line of smack about somebody and likely as not somebody shows up to kill them.

Apr 7, 2003

lol insanely cucked

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife had a near death Crohn's issue in 2018 that turned into a genital shingles episode after she got home and it's probably the worst medical thing I've ever seen in my life. I'd rather have a heart attack than have that poo poo happen to me.

Whuff. Ahhhhh. Yeah, our bodies suck.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Plinkey posted:

yep that's the joke

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

no he’s just stupid and impatient

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

no

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i had a breakout of shingles a few months back and i can confirm that poo poo is loving awful.

Apr 7, 2003

Shifty Nipples posted:

theres boobs on that box

just saw them titties

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
holy smokes this baklava is great

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

why you gotta tell us about your wife's health things

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

lol you looked at your wife's puss and said that's the worst thing I've ever seen!

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

is there such a thing as oversharing in the trump thread

Apr 7, 2003

Shifty Nipples posted:

why you gotta tell us about your wife's health things

Because bad poo poo is bad poo poo?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rubellavator posted:

is there such a thing as oversharing in the trump thread

yeah, i think we just got there

Apr 7, 2003

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

lol you looked at your wife's puss and said that's the worst thing I've ever seen!

I also looked at your wife's puss and said the same thing

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

I also looked at your wife's puss and said the same thing

let us know how your tour of vaginas turns out!

Apr 7, 2003

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

let us know how your tour of vaginas turns out!

Extremely tired after 27 stages

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
You may not want to share that much about your SO but dang I get how that would be traumatic. I have a couple birth complication stories that I won't share here that gently caress me up to this day.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
COX

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

GROSS!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Soon the night will be up on the thread. The hours before have included a flurry of activity as posters come to terms with the reality of their surroundings. Things are looking grim but there is some sort of resistance or persistence,...something is saying more and more...it's time for the night crew....many are saying this....

Apr 7, 2003

AxGrap posted:

You may not want to share that much about your SO but dang I get how that would be traumatic. I have a couple birth complication stories that I won't share here that gently caress me up to this day.

Ain't oversharing imho, shingles is a complication of chicken pox earlier in life and comes out during moments of stress like oral herpes. This poo poo happens to people all the time and locking it behind appropriateness gates is silly.

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Because bad poo poo is bad poo poo?

the thing is your wife is an uninvolved third party

Apr 7, 2003

This thing where we pretend that common health complications actually don't happen and shouldn't be discussed is pretty loving bad because it stigmatizes extremely common stuff.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
those gina shingles keep the rain out

Apr 7, 2003

Shifty Nipples posted:

the thing is your wife is an uninvolved third party

What's her name?

Apr 7, 2003

She isn't an uninvolved third party if you can't identify her. "PFC's wife" is not identifying info

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZANG4iI2pY

not to imply your wife is a dog or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Ain't oversharing imho, shingles is a complication of chicken pox earlier in life and comes out during moments of stress like oral herpes. This poo poo happens to people all the time and locking it behind appropriateness gates is silly.

I agree generally, but when it's another person I would ask them if it's okay to post and I know my wife would say no to more sensitive stuff. It's good to get this poo poo into the light, I agree with that, but privacy is implied.