Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
The government doesn't want you to know that cassowary eggs both look and taste like giant green jellybellys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

The government doesn't want you to know that cassowary eggs both look and taste like giant green jellybellys

cassowarys are so goddamn devious, they lull you into a false sense of security with their inane hooting and before you know it they've pulled a Jet Li double kick and you're disemboweled with your throat torn out too

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lmao boobert getting felt up on camera while blowing vape clouds

it could happe n to u

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Haha, god she’s so dumb

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Filthy Hans posted:

cassowarys are so goddamn devious, they lull you into a false sense of security with their inane hooting and before you know it they've pulled a Jet Li double kick and you're disemboweled with your throat torn out too

They grunt like potbelly hogs from hell to let you know their delicious eggs are nearby for harvesting.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Trump is a supe but instead of exploding your head he makes you poo poo your pants.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Glumwheels posted:

Haha, god she’s so dumb

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
at least ghost the hit lol

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
Lauren Boobert is a funny nickname

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

If Barney Frank comes back she'll have to give up her Biggest Knockers in Congress crown.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

time to go back to bed timmy, you'be watched Jurassic park 6 times in two days

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Wot in tarnation

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I saw a bunch of turkeys in a pasture at work and it was pretty cool. Like a dozen of the fuckers just rooting around. I see them a lot up here

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

I saw a bunch of turkeys in a pasture at work and it was pretty cool. Like a dozen of the fuckers just rooting around. I see them a lot up here

you can shoot them here

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Kind of want to hunt them but I usually see them off the side of the road in private land and idk where to find easy turkey in the national forest

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I love how right as fetterman was about to win, the CIA broke his brain so he'd fit right in. and everyone else is just like oh yeah that's totally a normal thing to have happened to him...

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Found the state turkey hunting guide and it has a lot of reminders that there's a good chance the turkey you hear is another hunter making turkey calls and you really don't want to suddenly surprise them

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

when karens collide

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

Found the state turkey hunting guide and it has a lot of reminders that there's a good chance the turkey you hear is another hunter making turkey calls and you really don't want to suddenly surprise them

i have a crossbow and a bunch of guns, can i come over?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

titty_baby_ posted:

we've had a massive influx of turkeys down by santa cruz only in the last few years, never seen them before that. they are dumb as poo poo and hunting them would probably be as difficult as sneaking up with a rock, only a slight exaggeration.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Plinkey posted:

what guns you got? any good plinkers?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
some say melania is still out there working to solve internet bullying

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Plinkey posted:

do you own a claymore and or a cannon

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

you could 100% hunt a turkey by walking up to them like this:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

what guns you got? any good plinkers?

yeah

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

RealityWarCriminal posted:

some say melania is still out there working to solve internet bullying

Barron is so tall he can just reach through the internet and choke the bully.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Gimmie the longest barrel you got.

No. That's too long.
*bird dies*

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its basically a grizely gun from the 70s

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
44 mag

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sucks to actuallly shoot

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The old vaquero in 45 LC? nice

e:

ah

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I will never shoot a gun. They are loud, heavy, and dangerous. If it requires holding two hands then no way jose. Even if it required one hand I would be shaking and that isn't good for anybody. I say good riddance to guns or 44 mags or 44 calibers or whatever the hell you want to call them; if it shoots metal whatever I want no part in it.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
yet you got a pair of bazookas like that in ur av

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/CinemaMonsieur/status/1702035698637742114?t=m0n5wWHZY_mYhY74OZWKRg&s=19

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

The old vaquero in 45 LC? nice

e:

ah

i keep this dumb rear end around, because i dont have kids, or a spouce

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
A good spouse won't shoot you, even if she's kinda mad