Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Fresh trashy boebert footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPzf7EXVa6w

Video from the theatre clearly shows Boebert vaping. The footage shows her taking photos with the flash on during the performance. She's also seen raising arms and clapping while almost everyone is seen sitting quietly.

At one point in the video, the woman seated behind her leans forward and appears to say something to Boebert. There is no audio on the video, but woman told the "Denver Post" she asked Boebert to stop vaping and that Boebert refused.

Boebert and her companion were told that if there was another issue, they would be asked to leave. The report says the two were “argumentative” saying they “were in concert with everyone around them.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Bearjew posted:

he's right but he's also an idiot because many chuds love pits and the various mixes

he's not right. he's a shithead.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There are people who are just paid to fly to these school board and council meetings and spout talking points, the Florida trans care ban hearings were held at a hotel at an airport to accommodate them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/27/us/the-conservative-school-board-strategy.html

lol this just makes me think of how many times they say antifa and school shooting victims are backed by soros and paid actors

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Bethamphetamine posted:

She's crazy enough to do it for free, but she is on the take

She works for Female George Santos

Also Franklin TN is one of the wealthiest cities in one of the wealthiest counties in the US. It's where all the rich fucks and celebrities and country musicians who work in Nashville buy property to avoid interacting with non-white people.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

lol this just makes me think of how many times they say antifa and school shooting victims are backed by soros and paid actors

Every accusation is a confession

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Do you have a way to post the thread for those of us that were banned from the Nazi app for telling Nazis to drink bleach? TIA

I'll post the whistleblower statement itself if I can find it.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_gn0E87Qo

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

are they talking about the pizza commercial guy, donald trump?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
jokes on you, Lauren was smoking not vaping. fake newsed again.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if you think im singing up to the chud terf nazi website to read Eric garland you are dead wrong. I'm already a member

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

are they talking about the pizza commercial guy, donald trump?

no the star of Home Alone 2

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Here's a non-paywalled New Yorker article that covers the information from Buma's whistleblower statement. There's no link to the document itself because it's not supposed to be public even though it's leaking out.

But all the details are here:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/is-the-fbi-truly-biased-against-trump

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

(Reuters) -Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will fly to California on Monday to meet Elon Musk, the tech entrepreneur accused by civil rights groups of amplifying anti-Jewish hatred on his X social media platform, formerly known as Twitter.

An official in Netanyahu's office on Thursday confirmed the meeting. Musk said on X that their talks would focus on artificial intelligence technology and not the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), with whom Musk is feuding over rampant antisemitism on Twitter.

Foreign investment in Israeli tech startups has plunged in the last year, partly due to a global slowdown and exacerbated by investor fears that the push to trim the Supreme Court's powers would remove a key check and balance.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Thesaurus posted:

Fresh trashy boebert footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPzf7EXVa6w

Video from the theatre clearly shows Boebert vaping. The footage shows her taking photos with the flash on during the performance. She's also seen raising arms and clapping while almost everyone is seen sitting quietly.

At one point in the video, the woman seated behind her leans forward and appears to say something to Boebert. There is no audio on the video, but woman told the "Denver Post" she asked Boebert to stop vaping and that Boebert refused.

Boebert and her companion were told that if there was another issue, they would be asked to leave. The report says the two were “argumentative” saying they “were in concert with everyone around them.”

lol the public groping

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lmao code name: dynamo

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/rparloff/status/1702723910318395589?s=20

so his sentence won't change, it's just a technicality.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

i'm just here for my daily dose

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Rubellavator posted:

lol the public groping

the other reports cut the part where she clearly has both her hands on his junk and i didn't need to see that lmoa

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

https://x.com/ettingermentum/status/1702725121839079445?s=20

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OiWBFxXylk

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Apparently Twitter turned over 32 direct message conversations from Trump's account. Totally unknown who he was talking to, or how much content is useful to the special counsel.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

While on the campaign trail, Ramaswamy likes to portray himself as someone who has everything under control and can roll with the punches. But former employees at his companies say he was an exceptionally demanding boss, particularly when it came to office temperature, Business Insider reported Friday.

The former employees, speaking anonymously, said that Ramaswamy insisted office thermostats be set to 64 degrees or lower. It would be so cold in the offices that people had to wear fleece jackets inside and use space heaters at their desks.

Ramaswamy hired former Army Rangers as his bodyguards. At one point, his campaign hired three at once. In addition to ensuring the safety of Ramaswamy and his family, one of the Rangers’ main jobs was to arrive at his hotel rooms before he did and make sure it was cold enough for his liking.

Former employees acknowledged that Ramaswamy could be quite inflexible as a boss. When a colleague suggested people be allowed to leave early on summer Fridays, Ramaswamy snapped.
“He lost his cool completely and went off on a rant about summer Fridays and how dare anyone ask about that,” one of the former employees said.

Another of Ramaswamy’s demands was for a serving of cottage cheese to be ready and waiting on his desk every morning.
If he ordered takeout for lunch, he insisted that his assistant put the food on a plate and serve it to him.

“He thinks people are put on this earth to serve him,” a person who worked closely with Ramaswamy told Insider.

Who does this rear end in a top hat think he is - a god?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

mdemone posted:

Apparently Twitter turned over 32 direct message conversations from Trump's account. Totally unknown who he was talking to, or how much content is useful to the special counsel.

If it's anything like DMs here it's just people trying to stay involved while probed.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Bethamphetamine posted:

C..c..c..... coolzone

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mdemone posted:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

he's a rich fuckwad who got rich scamming investors

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

shyduck posted:

I saw this during my lunch break today

Trump joining the Biden ticket!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

hope my trumpy bear loving demolishes this twerp in a debate

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

quiggy posted:

wanted to post "tep" but it appears im fresh out. does anyone have a tep, toop, tuptup, trung, or tmurp i could borrow?

turok

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

finally we’ll know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bethamphetamine posted:

I will become a jrpg protagonists and destroy him