Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

CODChimera posted:

this is why everyone hates america, treats guns like toys

I was talking to our driver in Greece today and he was basically like "america sounds insane." He told us about some people from Texas he was driving that were so drat proud of how many guns they had and how they can just open carry in the bank.

He also told us about some boomers from Missouri he was driving around, and he took them to a seafood restaurant that's right by the temple of Poseidon that is supposed to be incredible. He asked how their meal was and they said it was just ok. Later the husband asked the driver to take them to a KFC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he's right

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

we're all loving crazy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

peepee poopoo nation

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Buddykins posted:

peepee poopoo nation

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

kaleedity posted:

the other reports cut the part where she clearly has both her hands on his junk and i didn't need to see that lmoa

Lol

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I was talking to our driver in Greece today and he was basically like "america sounds insane." He told us about some people from Texas he was driving that were so drat proud of how many guns they had and how they can just open carry in the bank.

He also told us about some boomers from Missouri he was driving around, and he took them to a seafood restaurant that's right by the temple of Poseidon that is supposed to be incredible. He asked how their meal was and they said it was just ok. Later the husband asked the driver to take them to a KFC.

Seafood restaurant blessed by actual Poseidon: just ok

Yeah sure, Mr Midwest. Was it not covered in mayonnaise or something?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Libya was a prosperous rich country before Obummer and Hitlery showed up

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB25w1SQVG8

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
You try living here and staying sane. Amazing that we aren't crazier than we already are.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lmfao the comedic timing of the airbag and hat

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nonsense posted:

Libya was a prosperous rich country before Obummer and Hitlery showed up

Qaddafis real crime was using libyas natural resources to greatly enrich common libyans.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Perfect timing on everything lol

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Thesaurus posted:

Fresh trashy boebert footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPzf7EXVa6w

Video from the theatre clearly shows Boebert vaping. The footage shows her taking photos with the flash on during the performance. She's also seen raising arms and clapping while almost everyone is seen sitting quietly.

At one point in the video, the woman seated behind her leans forward and appears to say something to Boebert. There is no audio on the video, but woman told the "Denver Post" she asked Boebert to stop vaping and that Boebert refused.

Boebert and her companion were told that if there was another issue, they would be asked to leave. The report says the two were “argumentative” saying they “were in concert with everyone around them.”

So definitely on something, what do we think, cocaine?

edit lmao all the heavy petting dear god maybe molly

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

BAE OF PIGS posted:

lmao
I know people who go to other countries and just eat the same garbage fast food they can get here

yea I would love to spend thousands of dollars flying around the world to spend the whole time eating Big Macs.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

BAE OF PIGS posted:

nothing wrong with this

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

my money is on drunk and high

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

CaptainBeefart posted:

Perfect timing on everything lol

Lmao is that the real sound or did they insert the COD bullet hit sound for the airbag explosion

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Americans are really loving dumb. I’ve been to that seafood place, it’s good.

Why do you have a driver? You don’t need one

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Tom Tucker posted:

main character syndrome, many such cases

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Slow your loving roll, Walmart

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

VideoKid posted:

yea I would love to spend thousands of dollars flying around the world to spend the whole time eating Big Macs.

mr president sir

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
weve traveled the world and eaten hundreds of meals at local restaurants and ill tell you folks not every one is a winner

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Lol if you've never people watched from the lv strip taco bell

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

WarMECH posted:

weve traveled the world and eaten hundreds of hotdogs at local restaurants and ill tell you folks not every one is a wiener

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

:hmmyes:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

kaleedity posted:

the other reports cut the part where she clearly has both her hands on his junk and i didn't need to see that lmoa

finna get that beetlejuice

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

mr president sir

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
It's not Trump's fault humanity perfected the Big Mac in 1967.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

i had mcd's as my first meal in tokyo in my defense nothing is open at 7am and i needed internet

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Has Marge commented on boeberts summer of love yet, that'll be good

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

actionjackson posted:

this just came up on my PT appointment check-in

rofl

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

On call week is officially done. Gonna get hosed up later. If I post anything I apologize in advance.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mdemone posted:

oh he will absolutely want to testify.

his lawyers will not let him anywhere near the stand.

and he will say it's the court that won't let him and his minions will start wearing shirts that say "Let Him Testify"

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

kaleedity posted:

i had mcd's as my first meal in tokyo in my defense nothing is open at 7am and i needed internet

having never visited japan but based on my knowledge of japanese cuisine gleaned from youtube videos of peoples daily lives there all of the food comes from vending machines so a fresh big mac is probably a nice change of pace

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Lol what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

goth smoking cloves posted:

Lol if you've never people watched from the lv strip taco bell

i would simply never go to vegas