Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Tony will pay for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Is there even a town for the boyz to come back to anymore?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
THE BOYS WERE PREVIOUSLY IN TOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-3yUBo_Sw

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1702095218575876600?t=ytAyGgEn82BGsWnNribBdg&s=19

Is Dave suggesting that people email him their credit card number? The gently caress?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Stall_19 posted:

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1702095218575876600?t=ytAyGgEn82BGsWnNribBdg&s=19

Is Dave suggesting that people email him their credit card number? The gently caress?

Of course he is. I'm amazed he's not getting them emailed to his dad's juno address anymore.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i also want you to email me your credit card numbers

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dave needs those wacky digits.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Big Dave, Small Data Security

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Big Dave can bench your credit card number

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’d trust Big Dave with my credit card number

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Stall_19 posted:

Or paypal.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

I’d trust Big Dave with my credit card number

ive seen that not go so well in this thread a few times over the years

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
https://twitter.com/johnblud/status/1702752067222151195

doos
Jan 1, 2015

If Jawnny proves himself a liar with either of these statements, I WILL SET MYSELF ON FIRE

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i have a heinous name brewing for next week! In a side note is there no ad free feed? I'm looking but not finding.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Suplex Liberace posted:

i have a heinous name brewing for next week! In a side note is there no ad free feed? I'm looking but not finding.

Only the youtube video. Otherwise no, it's all fuckin' Luckyland and Chumba.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Suplex Liberace posted:

Heinous Name Brewing is my craft beer side project

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Slop! Slop! Slop! I want it!

E: whining gets the goods

quote:

It’s the first WCW Nitro of 2001! Ric Flair is the owner of WCW and we are getting ready for the WCW Sin. There is a mystery man running around and nobody knows who it is. As the episode goes on, the pieces for the main event at the ppv are falling into place. Shane Douglas fights Sid Vicious for his spot in the WCW Championship match. Schedule is Scott Steiner vs Jeff Jarrett vs Sid Vicious vs The Mystery Man! We have no idea who this mystery is! Also, Goldberg and Sarge are very upset with Kronik! If Kronik beats Goldberg his career is over! And for the first time ever we have a Minnesota Massacre Last Man Standing Match with the Natural Born Thrillers vs randomly selected opponents. Also, the DEADLOCK Q&A returns!

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Sep 16, 2023

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Stay for the end of today WOR to see Dave ranting on the PWI500

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the boys need to bring back the UFC super-flight championship

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Suplex Liberace posted:

Lmao your name killed this week :xd:

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I love these trips into a bizarro world where Bobby Roode is a world class singles talent.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Stay for the end of today WOR to see Dave ranting on the PWI500

My favorite thing about PWI500 is that every year everyone says that it's just for entertainment and shouldn't be taken too seriously, and then gets super angry after taking one peek.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Im glad that Deadlock has picked up the habit of certain PSP posters of seeing things entirely at random and saying "this is just like the bloodline."

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

quote:

If you're someone that likes to watch the show that we review before the podcast airs, so you can follow along with us that way, you're in luck! Each week on the Patreon, we reveal what we're watching for all of our patrons.

On the next episode of the DEADLOCK Podcast, we'll be reviewing the third episode of the XWF!

that might just work for me brother!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

Lmao your name killed this week :xd:

good something to look forward to after work

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What was the part of the name seg that popped them so hard? Tony said they just wanted a shout-out after Jawn said they can't read everything. I couldn't understand what the name was even after rewinding

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

What was the part of the name seg that popped them so hard? Tony said they just wanted a shout-out after Jawn said they can't read everything. I couldn't understand what the name was even after rewinding

Raven's 18 year old girlfriend

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Jubs posted:

HES 45!!

doos
Jan 1, 2015

projecthalaxy posted:

Im glad that Deadlock has picked up the habit of certain PSP posters of seeing things entirely at random and saying "this is just like the bloodline."

"Acknowledge Kwee" fuckin sent me

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Jubs posted:

Thank you. I was also wondering

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

that might just work for me brother!

Here's the episode.

The "I <3 Kid Krash" sign and the one pyro for Rena Mero were awesome moments. I'm not sure Jasmin knew which team she was managing. Also Mean Gene and Piper were so good.

Here's the Hogan interview from the DVD.

That also led me to finding a collection of Hogan commercials.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Sep 17, 2023

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Jubs posted:

Lmao

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Interesting one for UK goons

https://twitter.com/puropodcast/status/1703684302561538053?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

So... no deadlock? Just because you put one out on Saturday doesn't mean you can slack on Monday!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Mastermind is great

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I call it Midstermind.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Filthy Tom plugging/talking about his DPW appearance on F4D is so weird

doos
Jan 1, 2015

doos posted:

If Jawnny proves himself a liar with either of these statements, I WILL SET MYSELF ON FIRE

I got a mountain of Gasoline-brand Gasoline and Stacker2. There will be some burning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

New Deadlock is up :toot: