Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lpzie posted:

shifty nipples is a bad person.

am not

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

bebop esq posted:

no he's not

prove it. do the probe

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1702849347619098624/vid/avc1/1280x720/03_F--3yjQwwtPcL.mp4?tag=14

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

carens wit attitudes

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

tfw you gonna watch beetlejuice

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

AxGrap posted:

Don't be ashamed to use a cane if you gotta, I hosed up my knee and that was the only thing that let me heal. Get a really flamboyant leopard print one.

this. also, if the injury allows it use a knee scooter during recovery. i had an accident that broke a few bones in my foot and that thing was so much better than crutches to get around on during recovery.

a knee injury might make this a less than optimal solution depending on what happened

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you won't cause you're all bad IKs too afraid to do things Right.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

he's trying not to laugh

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PDP-1 posted:

this. also, if the injury allows it use a knee scooter during recovery. i had an accident that broke a few bones in my foot and that thing was so much better than crutches to get around on during recovery.

a knee injury might make this a less than optimal solution depending on what happened

nice, it come with a little fanny pack built in

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1702678971005940183

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DrPossum posted:

but I toop from there

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lmao they made her apologize. Sad! Weak!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lmao they made her apologize. Sad! Weak!

will never happen to me

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lpzie posted:

do the right thing. probe lady radia with a columbo image

ok

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

there's a documentary series called "The Voyage of Continents" on amazon prime that goes through the earth's evolution and how all the tectonic plates formed and shifted around over time. i found it fascinating since i never was taught about any of that poo poo.

we live on a thin skin of rock over a giant ball of magma and the rock is shifting around all the time with different pieces of it slamming into each other or moving away from other bits. most of modern china was an island for a while when russia was a huge dead field of magma, this likely saved a bunch of species on the china plate from extinction and affected our modern world. wild stuff.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

so sad to see... when I was ik it was just me. you know why? I Could Handle It. now that same power is Distributed Along 4 Bozos...

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

oh no, a thinking exercise from an intro-level medical ethics class

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

no I don’t think it is. the woke mind virus will leave no survivors

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Lpzie posted:

so sad to see... when I was ik it was just me. you know why? I Could Handle It. now that same power is Distributed Along 4 Bozos...

Shut the gently caress up already

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
God drat Buddykins, you moved out of McKinney and now there's an HEB right there at Eldorado and Custer, a stone's throw from the Villages of Stonelake Estates and Custer Creek Farms.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

PDP-1 posted:

there's a documentary series called "The Voyage of Continents" on amazon prime that goes through the earth's evolution and how all the tectonic plates formed and shifted around over time. i found it fascinating since i never was taught about any of that poo poo.

we live on a thin skin of rock over a giant ball of magma and the rock is shifting around all the time with different pieces of it slamming into each other or moving away from other bits. most of modern china was an island for a while when russia was a huge dead field of magma, this likely saved a bunch of species on the china plate from extinction and affected our modern world. wild stuff.

is it fun to watch while stoned

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

:hf:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I would save the cop so my the survivors I hate would get tickets

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a.lo posted:

no

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

another dumbass, everywhere u look, they keep showing up

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

:itwaspoo:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

a.lo posted:

lol

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

a.lo posted:

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1284205235737628672

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

PDP-1 posted:

I've thought about getting one of those plus a big "foot ouch" boot from ebay, and then when people ask if I'm OK I can tell them about how rock climbing in Cappadocia is as fun as it looks but also dangerous.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

thank you for sharing plinkey

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lpzie posted:

another dumbass, everywhere u look, they keep showing up

i did the probation you dork

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation