Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

“How is it moving?”

“Maybe it’s just coasting downhill.”

It enters the water.

:aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

never wanted a chair as bad as i do that one

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

I want it on a track so it can move to different areas of my house so I can do chores while seated.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

I want it on a track so it can move to different areas of my house so I can do chores while seated.

I once had some machine work done at a shop in Chicago. The owner was older than the earth itself and couldn’t walk hardly at all. But he could still run the machinery. His lathe, which had about a thirty foot bed, had a seat mounted on it that travelled with the tool and rotated around it at any angle. Really cool thing to see.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

Seems like a good way to fall headfirst into that giant hammer thing

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

How else are you gonna drop the bombs?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Question: what the gently caress do I do about someone completely ruining the stall in the bathroom.

Like,I went into the bathroom, there's one stall, I look for feet as you do before I try to enter, it's locked and I hear a murmur. I say sorry and walk away, glance back, there's no feet in the stall. The dude is perched on the toilet. I'm like "OK that's loving weird whatever" and start to wash my hands after going to the bathroom, and I start to hear splashing. A LOT of it. I'm like "what the gently caress is that" and leave. I was using some lubricant on the machinery before break ended and got some on my hands, so I went back into the bathroom to clean it off. An older dude comes out of the stall after pulling what sounds like 100 feet of toilet paper out. I suddenly have a realization that this might be the same guy who's been making a mess of the bathroom for years. and after he leaves I go and look in the stall, the toilet is soaked, the walls and floor are soaked. I think he was bathing with the loving toilet water based on the sounds, there was another employee caught doing that once. I didn't get closer because I wasn't sure what was piss. But this is the guy, the mystery guy who has been soaking/flooding the stall for YEARS.

I don't know if this dude has a medical issue or brain problems but this can't continue, it's a ridiculously disgusting thing that he's been doing for ages apparently if this is the same guy. Who do I talk to? Safety? The building manager? I contacted my boss but he's not responding and I can't go get him at the moment.

I am used to filth in this place but this is making my skin loving crawl

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Let he who has not taken a toilet bath make the first complaint

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I walked in on a guy washing his hair in a public toilet once. Door wide open, no shame on that guy. There were working sinks directly across from the toilets, so I guess some mental issues that made him pick the toilet for hair washing instead of the sink.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
Are we talking bowl or cistern here?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Beartaco posted:

Are we talking bowl or cistern here?

Bowl. He even had a little travel size bottle of shampoo with him. Really getting a good lather going.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

We used to have people use the fitting rooms at a Walmart I worked at as a toilet. Happened more than once in the few months I was stationed there before I moved to another department. In which I also found poo poo. And a pile of freshly cut hair.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

A row of people with zero safety equipment standing on a moving platform right near rotating blades. People sitting around exposed pistons, gears and belts.

But this rocks because these idiots are white.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
There are no rotating blades.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/DebQ5WA.mp4

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

screen printing is so cool
I miss my solder printers :(

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Wee posted:

A row of people with zero safety equipment standing on a moving platform right near rotating blades. People sitting around exposed pistons, gears and belts.

But this rocks because these idiots are white.

Wrong. It rocks because big tractors are cool and badass.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Spoke to my boss, who then called over the big boss, and they said they would get security on it because that's super unsanitary.

A guy who overheard the conversation said "you can't hold it against him man, it's his culture, that's how they go to the bathroom where he's from", which, lol. I guess he was just taking the loudest, splashiest dump in history and getting poo poo water all over hell and creation in the process, then. This would also explain why sometimes I see boot marks on the toilet seat.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Ok that r/toolgifs watermark was slick.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Captain Invictus posted:

Spoke to my boss, who then called over the big boss, and they said they would get security on it because that's super unsanitary.

A guy who overheard the conversation said "you can't hold it against him man, it's his culture, that's how they go to the bathroom where he's from", which, lol. I guess he was just taking the loudest, splashiest dump in history and getting poo poo water all over hell and creation in the process, then. This would also explain why sometimes I see boot marks on the toilet seat.

Lol I have lived in squat toilet countries and spraying the bathroom with your shitwater is not anyone's culture.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
oh I know, and I'm pretty sure that guy was just being a sarcastic dumbass because he is a sarcastic dumbass.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
The most difficult poo poo I ever took was a squat toilet on the Chinese section of the Trans-Mongolian express. Try maintaining three points of contact on that rickety train when you would rather be contacting absolutely no part of the bathroom whatsoever.

It was so bad it made me long for the scuffed, dented, frozen stainless steel russian toilets of the steppe.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

This is mesmerising.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
it's neat but what's he making, just a sickle?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Yeah I think so.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Frog Dreaming/The Go Kids origin story looking good.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Captain Invictus posted:

I was thinking "Jesus where does this guy work" then I saw it was you and lol, this no longer surprises me.

I once saw a guy washing himself in the sink which was fine except he seemed to approach it like someone that had only ever read about it in a book because he was just flinging water vaguely towards his face and so getting it *everywhere*, just absolutely soaking himself and his clothes and the area.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I was thinking "Jesus where does this guy work" then I saw it was you and lol, this no longer surprises me.

I once saw a guy washing himself in the sink which was fine except he seemed to approach it like someone that had only ever read about it in a book because he was just flinging water vaguely towards his face and so getting it *everywhere*, just absolutely soaking himself and his clothes and the area.

oh like they do in the commercials

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Captain Invictus posted:

it's neat but what's he making, just a sickle?

The little slate on the seat says "Sichelrohling something something", which would be "blank for a sickle".

e: "sickle blank, 4 Euros at the cash register by the entrance"

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

ReelBigLizard posted:

There was another video posted here recently (some extruder thing) where I was so mesmerized by the r/toolgifs watermark that I missed the rest of the video.

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

I remember my dad scolding me when I'd lift the rubber mat in the passenger footwell to see the road flying by underneath.

"Hey! Put that back!"

Now I understand. I wanna say that to this guy, too.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
I wanna mount a gopro in the airplane floor hole

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
steamhammer and sickle :ussr:

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rnssnuGd311r0uzl6.mp4

edit: one time in Beijing I was washing my hands after peeing at a public toilet, when suddenly a guy came scuttling from one of the stalls with his pants around his ankles, hopped his butt into the sink right next to the one I was using, and started washing his rear end, splashing water everywhere :gonk:

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Sep 16, 2023

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Are those the speed holes I've heard so much about?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ReelBigLizard posted:

yeah that was legit

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

ekuNNN posted:

edit: one time in Beijing I was washing my hands after peeing at a public toilet, when suddenly a guy came scuttling from one of the stalls with his pants around his ankles, hopped his butt into the sink right next to the one I was using, and started washing his rear end, splashing water everywhere :gonk:

One time in beijing i saw some foreigner weirdo washing his hands in the bidet

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/naOUgvg.mp4

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tunicate posted:

One time in beijing i saw some foreigner weirdo washing his hands in the bidet
this is a classic Dutch festival video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUtc4vcPfMk

but no, it wa a full-height, normal handwashing sized and shaped sink in my case

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Those things are so cool, they use them up in the higher mountains here and I sometimes get to see them parked in their big snow tunnels after they clear off the road. I wish I could see them in action, but, well, I'd have to be on the other side of the 10' snowpack :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s10grjpXtG1r0uzl6.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rotunwgpLs1r0uzl6.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s12fwisuKE1r0uzl6.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s12g543rBM1r0uzl6.mp4