Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Thanks, yeah it's loving dope. My great grandparents are from here and it's been cool seeing some of the places family members used to live. Our time in Athens was busy, but now it's time to relax in syros and naxos.

The food is loving amazing too.

Enjoy Naxos, I was there this summer. Totally overpriced, crowded and not worth it imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Glumwheels posted:

Enjoy Naxos, I was there this summer. Totally overpriced, crowded and not worth it imo.

you're the debbie downer of travel

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

bebop esq posted:

you're the debbie downer of travel

I’m just being honest. Had I known what it would be like I’d have picked a different island that’s more rustic and has fewer tourists. Would have had a better time.

Edit: Naxos is going to be fine now since it’s not peak season. Go check out the 3 villages up in the mountains (Apiranthos, Halki, Filoti). You can also climb to the old Venetian castle in Chora for a nice view. I found some great restaurants I can recommend too.

Glumwheels has issued a correction as of 15:06 on Sep 16, 2023

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

He’s from Pittsburgh

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Glumwheels posted:

I’m just being honest. Had I known what it would be like I’d have picked a different island that’s more rustic and has fewer tourists. Would have had a better time.

Owned.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I was in Greece once around 1995 and I remember thinking Naxos was super rural and not at all touristy. we rented a Suzuki Samauri and drove around and everyone was basically a dirt farmer.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1703046919839219959

sane country

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
donald j croup

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

“I’m hoping this isn’t the start of a new trend of retroactive punishment against public health departments.”

:allears:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Just about up to the one week w/o herb, w minimal meltdowns. Aside from all the pain in my joints, that is, which I'm trying to start doing yoga some more to address for the time being. I don't disapprove of pot or intend to stay away forever but I've been overindulging, like I do with everything. Been getting a bit more done, finally shelled out for a good drum machine. Going to finish building a compost corral in my yard today, I've been just piling up all the clippings up and need a central place to turn them into mulch. Starting to think about my plans for a veggie garden again, haven't had one in a few years. the rising prices of groceries are going to make it viable again. Seems they've doubled in price over the past few years.

ED: it hasn't really been that viable because I have city water and having to water a lot, making it cost more to grow them than buy them.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/ilovewikipedia/status/1657081601090547713

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Love these lol

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

External Organs posted:

Immediately sent to my father in law thanks

im here for you

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive, are you looking into this?

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
dognuts jeromy suck

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Being in a rural place with no other choices for internet is great

idk how my gf works remote with this...she does mapping work so she's handling large images and poo poo

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

She also got a discounted internet rate for being low income (while still in college) and they've never asked her to update anything so we've been paying $30/mo for this for several years now

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My "problem cousin" said after an Xmas party one year my aunt was real drunk and confronted him accusing him of being gay. He's not, but her reasoning was that he had several friends that were and that he was 40 and hadn't had kids or settled down.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

petit choux posted:

Just about up to the one week w/o herb, w minimal meltdowns. Aside from all the pain in my joints, that is, which I'm trying to start doing yoga some more to address for the time being. I don't disapprove of pot or intend to stay away forever but I've been overindulging, like I do with everything. Been getting a bit more done, finally shelled out for a good drum machine. Going to finish building a compost corral in my yard today, I've been just piling up all the clippings up and need a central place to turn them into mulch. Starting to think about my plans for a veggie garden again, haven't had one in a few years. the rising prices of groceries are going to make it viable again. Seems they've doubled in price over the past few years.

ED: it hasn't really been that viable because I have city water and having to water a lot, making it cost more to grow them than buy them.

Where do u live? U could try doing catchment from your roof, and/or planting varieties that need less water. If you amend the soil with a lot or organic matter and mulch on top of the soil you'll lower the amount of water you need as well. Driplines help a lot too

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
It rules that our last president has the emotional and mental maturity of a toddler and our current president hasn't been lucid in over a decade.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Lol what Covid restrictions???? PA hasn’t had any restrictions whatsoever since January 2021 and I doubt Michigan is much different

I feel like I’m being gaslit every time some nutjobs complain about being locked inside for three years

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

petit choux posted:

Hoping Levin gets Covid and adds wheezing to his standard repertoire

I think he’s had it like 2-3 times now with increasingly worse outcomes each time

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

this is true tho

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Found a decrepit old building filled with arcade games.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

It rules that our last president has the emotional and mental maturity of a toddler and our current president hasn't been lucid in over a decade.

And our next choice for president is between both of them again lmfao

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Found a decrepit old building filled with arcade games.

you should step away from that carefully. looks like the lair of some kind of feral goon and they can be dangerous and unpredictable when startled

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

And our next choice for president is between both of them again lmfao

lol

lmao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
coach Prime owns

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/1702837508722069659

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1702837918975377639

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
currently in World Food Warehouse in Dallas, I think it's a perfect paradise

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Glumwheels posted:

Totally overpriced, crowded and not worth it imo.

But enough about your posts

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Vim Fuego posted:

A gun safe is just an expensive box that is too small to hold all your guns. Buying a gunsafe dictates that your gun collection will become too large to fit in it, which then necessitates buying another gunsafe, and then more guns &c &c. This can be disastrous for the family budget but good for the economy as a whole

that's how big gun safe gets you

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

A lawyer living in Ottawa county always live streams their meetings. Ottawa Impact is a pack of chud anti-vaxxers. they want to remove the county health official approved by the state and replace her with this idiot (he's the one standing behind his wife pretending to be a sign language provider).

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Here are some Greek cats.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

BAE OF PIGS posted:

hell yeah cats own

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I've been looking at the horrible poo poo in Greece all week so thank you for this

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

this is fuckin america where people are fuckin free and ain't no government lackey gonna tell me to mask up, which is why we're also getting rid of rape crisis counseling and std testing

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Spoondick posted:

this is fuckin america where people are fuckin free and ain't no government lackey gonna tell me to mask up, which is why we're also getting rid of rape crisis counseling and std testing

Guess they should have dressed more modestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

https://twitter.com/jakebrodes/status/1532842704404635648?s=46