Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

smoobles posted:

why would you choose to poo poo your pants whne you are literally already in the bathroom

Sitting down on the toilet loudly making GBS threads in fear & hollaring at the drain snake flailing out of your shower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Nonsense posted:

there will now be a civil war in the GOP controlled TX House and Senate, so basically nothing will get done for the rest of the year. And Good.

would it be any different for the citizens of Texas anyway

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

This damages his brand!

Ruffled Brand

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I can't think of many headlines less surprising than Brand being accused thusly.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

what did katy perry know

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Spaced God posted:

what did katy perry know

probably everything

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Plinkey posted:

lets see if i can keep my fingers intact this time

Wait I thought you hurt your finger in a dumpster?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

hosed up character creation slider

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DrPossum posted:

Plinks deserves a Purple Heart as a lifetime achievement award

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

hosed up character creation slider

turn on your monitor

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

fully jokerfied

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

You should be aware whatever little lib microcosm you escaped to from Texas or Florida will be under review when Trump returns

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DrPossum posted:

yeah, because a queso jar broke when i was shoving the trash bag in because the dumpster was full

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

hell yeah free car dealership wobbleguy

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Boston college's football team has a large offensive lineman named Christian Mahogany

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/whatsgoodgurl/status/1695134196266578156

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

titty_baby_ posted:

Where do u live? U could try doing catchment from your roof, and/or planting varieties that need less water. If you amend the soil with a lot or organic matter and mulch on top of the soil you'll lower the amount of water you need as well. Driplines help a lot too

I am continually amazed at the need for watering that a veggie garden seems to need, growing up in ## I didn't think it rained all that much but then we got a lot of snow there too. I'm in Maryland out on the delmarva peninsula and we don't seem to get enough rain despite it being humid as all hell all the time. Same when I lived on the edge of the great dismal in eastern NC, I never dreamed I'd need to water much. But yes, I agree with you and may look into rain barrels again. I made them once before with pickle barrels.

The compost corral is basically finished and about half full RN, not much to it really. I don't anticipate getting anything useful out of it probably for a couple of years or more but at least I have a place for the yard waste now.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I hate lunch. I get so hungry and then I eat something huge and now I feel even worse than before

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Good Citizen posted:

I think he’s had it like 2-3 times now with increasingly worse outcomes each time

Couldn't imagine a better candidate.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

mdemone posted:

I hate lunch. I get so hungry and then I eat something huge and now I feel even worse than before

that’s why you nap through the post lunch effects

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

Boston college's football team has a large offensive lineman named Christian Mahogany

say hello to Tennessee Titans nose tackle Teair Tart

he's good

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1703093135893499929

DC is the land of open air shits and unsewn seams, I guess

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Trumwitadon dadondadontrimytrimy trimywitda donny said up drop da toopy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

Someone stole change out of my car since I've last driven it. I don't care about that, I'm just wondering how they did it when I always keep my car locked...

post the invis tweaker video while guy sleeps in his truck.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I just saw a used truck for sale with the railroad wheel things now I want to drive on a railroad track. is this wrong? learn how to avoid traffic the easy way! rfmspf

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

petit choux posted:

I am continually amazed at the need for watering that a veggie garden seems to need, growing up in ## I didn't think it rained all that much but then we got a lot of snow there too. I'm in Maryland out on the delmarva peninsula and we don't seem to get enough rain despite it being humid as all hell all the time. Same when I lived on the edge of the great dismal in eastern NC, I never dreamed I'd need to water much. But yes, I agree with you and may look into rain barrels again. I made them once before with pickle barrels.

The compost corral is basically finished and about half full RN, not much to it really. I don't anticipate getting anything useful out of it probably for a couple of years or more but at least I have a place for the yard waste now.

petit choux posted:

The compost corral

primo subforum name

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. demanded Joe Biden allow him Secret Service protection after an armed gunman was arrested at his campaign spot - just two miles from where his father was assassinated in 1968.

The Democratic precedential hopeful was speaking at a Hispanic Heritage Month event at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre in Los Angeles on Friday night when the suspect tried to approach him.

Carrying a US Marshal badge on a lanyard, the man attempted to identify himself as a member of Kennedy's security team.
He was seen heavily tattooed, wearing two shoulder holsters with loaded pistols with spare ammunition.

The incident took place less than two miles from the former site of The Ambassador Hotel, 3400 Wilshire Boulevard, where RFK was shot and killed in June 1968 after winning the Democratic California presidential primary. The property was later redeveloped as the Robert F. Kennedy Schools after the hotel was demolished in 2005.

'I’m still entertaining a hope that President Biden will allow me Secret Service protection,' Kennedy stated after the eerie and scary incident.
'I am the first presidential candidate in history to whom the White House has denied a request for protection.' He said.

The Secret Service typically provides protection to 'major' presidential candidates within 120 days of the election.

Maybe pick a different career path? How about spin instructor?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Good Citizen posted:

that’s why you nap through the post lunch effects

I haven't been able to nap in many years. something happened in my brain.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lpzie posted:

post the invis tweaker video while guy sleeps in his truck.

Absolutely not

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

mdemone posted:

This is your brain on toop

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Lol Ken Paxton is absolutely going to use the power of his office to retaliate against the people who voted to impeach and it’s going to be extremely funny

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
fully toopitized

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the escalator should have been gold (solid gold)

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Black Hole Ron

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mdemone posted:

So in theory the quarterback on the opposing team would be getting Mahogany Rushed

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

it's rare that a still image jump scares me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

Absolutely not

why not? it's magical and funny