Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hey ya'll. Just here to secure your forum! Note: If you ever find yourself lost in Starfield, please consult our extensive database.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gotta respect a guy who doesn't even try to fit in. Just say some poo poo that would have been hype as gently caress in 2005. lmao. Nice poo poo. Friday ftw.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i played the first world on super mario all starts uper mario bros 2 usa and then quit and i started it back to make sure it saved but it didnt and just now i remembered you have to pick save from a menu on mario all stars. i havent played anything else today

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

i played the first world on super mario all starts uper mario bros 2 usa and then quit and i started it back to make sure it saved but it didnt and just now i remembered you have to pick save from a menu on mario all stars. i havent played anything else today

Gay.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i examined the users previous posts in the thread and i concluded he was describing an event that happened in f-zero 99 involving a separate user named Milftendo. this does not excuse the post, but you can start to see some logic to it

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Milfrneso blew up my reacexar.

edit: I am so loving sorry.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

b_d posted:

i examined the users previous posts in the thread and i concluded he was describing an event that happened in f-zero 99 involving a separate user named Milftendo. this does not excuse the post, but you can start to see some logic to it
milftendo really did blow up his racecar, that's what's so insane about this

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Poppers posted:

Milftendo blew up my race car.

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

PAWG wrecked my whip and now I'm driving a unicycle! Bahahaha. What's up guys, I'm new here.

Cubone posted:

l,mao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Dragon Quest V

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Cubone posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Cubone posted:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mycophobia posted:

I've never been able to get into mario 2.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Frenz posted:

I've never been able to get into mario 2.

me either which is why im playing it. wanna give it a chance. throwing bombs is annoying

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mycophobia posted:

me either which is why im playing it. wanna give it a chance. throwing bombs is annoying

yeah.. my big problem is there isn't a warp zone until world 4 and the first 3 worlds feel so long and boring. I've never been able to continue playing after a game over.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mario 2 is cool, but weird. very few people know this, but it was actually a whole different game before they reskinned it as a mario game!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't like it either.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

going down dot wad. too stressful after two levels. so im staring at a wall and purchasing components to fix my swinch.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
ff7. just before the crater but off to do the massive detour of chocobo breeding

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

going down dot wad

Nice entry for the Secret Imp Zone discord's "Describe your cringiest nut in 4 words" challenge. Oh and you were going down on a dude. Peace.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Nice entry for the Secret Imp Zone discord's "Describe your cringiest nut in 4 words" challenge. Oh and you were going down on a dude. Peace.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doomguy sucked me off???

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Doomguy sucked me off???

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Doomguy sucked me off???

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

anyone checking out https://store.steampowered.com/app/1687000/Fading_Afternoon/, feels like iz vibes. by the guy who makes the friends of ringo ishikawa

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Doomguy sucked me off???

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hell yes. Those #IZAF vibes.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Doomguy sucked me off???

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Cubone posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Doomguy sucked me off???

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

In Training posted:

Oh hell yes. Those #IZAF vibes.

bro that's the certified IZ vibe detector, show some respect

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck posted:

Playing the new Dragon Quest Monsters demo made me want to get back to Dragon Quest IX so that will be most of my day. But I’ll probably keep playing the Monsters demo too, and try out some of the other demos that dropped after the Direct like Silent Hope and Star Ocean 2 remake

Didn’t end up getting to game yesterday so this is the plan for today instead. I’m finally starting to get really into DQ9, it’s still odd for a DQ game but I think I’m starting to get more into it for what it is instead of comparing it to other DQs now that it’s been longer since I finished 8.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Doomguy sucked me off???

lmfao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

drat fzero 99 kicks rear end

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Good soup! posted:

drat fzero 99 kicks rear end

might just play this all day. the Grand Prix is so much fun

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
blasting through kiwami made me want more rgg so im playing fist of the north star lost paradise

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

playing demons souls again since my ps3 is set up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

grieving for Gandalf posted:

might just play this all day. the Grand Prix is so much fun

I know I shouldn't be surprised that it would be fun, but I'm fully hooked now

In Training posted:

playing demons souls again since my ps3 is set up.

I gave it a shot again last year and I was happy to see there were still a bunch of people playing on the private server