Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

insane clown pussy posted:

good lord 350 for a behringer product

bidenomics killing me bidenomics killing you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

i was riding my bike earlier and shoulder checked a chain link fence I got too close to and it's all hosed up and scraped now. boooo

I would simply not run into the fence

Apr 7, 2003

ArmZ posted:

too late for that

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
that chain link fence deserved it

Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol what a moron

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

good lord 350 for a behringer product

bidenomics killing me bidenomics killing you

Behringer has come a long way from the days of Eurorack mixers. You all are working from dated info.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
at least you didnt slide down a hill again because it was too steep

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Plinkey posted:

i have a beringer mixer for my computer

i mean they're fine but there's no reason anything they make should cost more than like 50 bucks

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ArmZ posted:

harder than it sounds for someone suffering from Pittsberger Syndrome

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

you've got some decent muscle tone for someone as old as us

Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

I'm glad I didn't get my finger stuck in the fence, the handlebars hit first and i deliberately shoulder checked the fence to push off it

Apr 7, 2003

Filthy Hans posted:

you've got some decent muscle tone for someone as old as us

it's from all the posting I do

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Maoishly:] Comrade Fence

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

i mean they're fine but there's no reason anything they make should cost more than like 50 bucks

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but their synths are topnotch.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Rishi Sunak has banned American bully XL dogs, the only thing he's done in office that I agree with

they're not going to cull the breed, though

Apr 7, 2003

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Filthy Hans posted:

Rishi Sunak has banned American bully XL dogs, the only thing he's done in office that I agree with

they're not going to cull the breed, though

sunak didn't go far enough

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

petit choux posted:

Behringer has come a long way from the days of Eurorack mixers. You all are working from dated info.

nah i'm saying they're way too expensive for what they are since brands like donner offer the exact same products for half the price

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Plinkey posted:

there is no hill too steep for plinkey

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

when i worked at a restaurant there was a stage where i had seen 2/3 of the crew fully naked at some point and a decade later i interviewed for 2 jobs pretty much simultaneously but at one of them the manager looked real familiar but i couldn't place him and he said the same of me... well, shortly after the interview i remembered that his 19 year old wife worked with us and there was one party at my house in particular where she made some, uh, videos with several of us leading to their divorce shortly after

i took the other job

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this six-minute tiktok video may be the greatest cinematic portrayal of sisters growing up together ever made

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1702828766588768256/pu/vid/avc1/576x1024/hA8XTgAoRpkSoOO9.mp4?tag=12

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

my eq/compressor box was $199 original retail, it's discontinued and in so much demand that market price for used is $400-500, and the nearest not-behr equivalent is like $900. audio gear market is irrational and wild

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

sunak didn't go far enough

careful, I've been probed once already for confronting Shifty Nipples' pit bull trutherism

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

holy poo poo, dril saw this one coming a decade ago

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Filthy Hans posted:

careful, I've been probed once already for confronting Shifty Nipples' pit bull trutherism

I'll sock shifty in the god drat jaw. ban pits and pit mixes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Jonny 290 posted:

my eq/compressor box was $199 original retail, it's discontinued and in so much demand that market price for used is $400-500, and the nearest not-behr equivalent is like $900. audio gear market is irrational and wild

yeah the used market went nuts during covid when everyone working from home splurged on gear and factories couldn't keep up with demand

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

I simply post through it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

excited to see that boeberts gonna be a registered sex offender. Just kidding all cops
are bastards and nothing will come of it unless she suddenly develops things like empathy and not being a chud.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i have a m-audio oxygen 25 for monosynths, drum pads and knob twiddling, and a keystation 61 for polysynths... aside from those and my focusrite for i/o everything else is software

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

tacodaemon posted:

this six-minute tiktok video may be the greatest cinematic portrayal of sisters growing up together ever made

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1702828766588768256/pu/vid/avc1/576x1024/hA8XTgAoRpkSoOO9.mp4?tag=12

lol

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bearjew posted:

I'll sock shifty in the god drat jaw. ban pits and pit mixes

no dog is illegal, rear end in a top hat

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
ban bears IMO

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

RandomBlue posted:

no dog is illegal, rear end in a top hat

pits should be

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just ordered chineese

gunna get that wonton and pass out

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Jeet's right

and regarding the other guy, as always the important thing is not whether we think Trump might go to jail (lol) but whether Trump thinks he might go to jail (he does)

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

titty_baby_ posted:

She also got a discounted internet rate for being low income (while still in college) and they've never asked her to update anything so we've been paying $30/mo for this for several years now

We have 25 units in our hippie compound and a residential drop going to our own network switch. We pay like $5/ month for internet. It owns.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

drat ouch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:hmmyes: