Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

He's the Lue Elizondo of "aliens aren't real"

who the gently caress is Lue Elzondo? gently caress. You are knee deep in this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I want to believe

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

syntaxfunction posted:

Who is Lue Elizondo

He's the Tom Delonge of the government side of UFO/Alien disclosure

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

He's the Tom Delonge of the government side of UFO/Alien disclosure

Now you're just making up names

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

This thread reminds me a lot of the whole 9/11 bit where to be a fair judge you should watch Loose Change and also these podcasts and blog posts and random YouTube videos. To be in the middle of the aisle of course.

Edit: what has sum41 got to do with aliens

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

redshirt posted:

Yeti Clarinet music

Skeptic-industrial complex

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

This thread reminds me a lot of the whole 9/11 bit where to be a fair judge you should watch Loose Change and also these podcasts and blog posts and random YouTube videos. To be in the middle of the aisle of course.

I am the Scully to 500excf type r's mulder. Minus the sexual tension.
Unless they're into it :wink:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
This poo poo has been going on for years so if you're new to it, sincerely, there is absolutely a learning curve. Unfortunately it is hard to tell genuine "I am new to this" from trolling and I'm sorry.

Luis Elizondo is a career army Intel guy, absolutely as true believer in the USA, his dad was in the bay of pigs invasion, just bleeds red white and blue.

Tom Delonge is the front man for blink 182.

Both are and have been instrumental to getting disclosure to where it is today.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

who the gently caress is mick west?

he programmed tony hawk pro skater and is set for life. now he pisses on ufo/alien claims for fun. a greek god of sorts

temple fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 17, 2023

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

This poo poo has been going on for years so if you're new to it, sincerely, there is absolutely a learning curve. Unfortunately it is hard to tell genuine "I am new to this" from trolling and I'm sorry.

Luis Elizondo is a career army Intel guy, absolutely as true believer in the USA, his dad was in the bay of pigs invasion, just bleeds red white and blue.

Tom Delonge is the front man for blink 182.

Both are and have been instrumental to getting disclosure to where it is today.

if you can't trust a guy who's dad was in the bay of pigs invasion who can you trust?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GABA ghoul posted:

Skeptic-industrial complex

That doesn't sound as good as the smooth, good vibes of Yeti jazz.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

temple posted:

he programmed tony hawk pro skater and is set for life. now he pisses on ufo/alien claims for fun. a greek god of sorts

ha ha that rules!

Jamsque
May 31, 2009

temple posted:

Um clearly he is working in secret to prevent the truth about UFOs from ever getting out so he can continue to rake in millions from his lucrative business of telling people that aliens aren't real.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

redshirt posted:

Yeti Clarinet music

With how big their fingers are would the Clarinet need to be like a yet sized clarinet?

Either way it would probably sound pretty rad.

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
I am an alien that has come to study the intelligent life on earth. After reading 500excf type r posts I have determined there is no intelligent life here and I'm going to go probe elsewhere

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Jamsque posted:

Um clearly he is working in secret to prevent the truth about UFOs from ever getting out so he can continue to rake in millions from his lucrative business of telling people that aliens aren't real.

The aliens are paying him off to keep their secrets.

And for signed copies of Tony Hawk

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

if you can't trust a guy who's dad was in the bay of pigs invasion who can you trust?

That's just the tip of the spook ice Berg my man. Wait until you learn about Chris Mellon

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PoPcornTG posted:

I am an alien that has come to study the intelligent life on earth. After reading 500excf type r posts I have determined there is no intelligent life here and I'm going to go probe elsewhere

WAIT! WAIT I CAN OFFER SOMETHING!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

That's just the tip of the spook ice Berg my man. Wait until you learn about Chris Mellon

The guy from HBO's OZ?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dr_rat posted:

With how big their fingers are would the Clarinet need to be like a yet sized clarinet?

Either way it would probably sound pretty rad.

Large, but surprisingly subtle.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

The guy from HBO's OZ?

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations and later for Security and Information Operations. He formerly served as the Staff Director of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations and later for Security and Information Operations. He formerly served as the Staff Director of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

Oh? What did he have to say?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Whether or not you believe in UFOs or want to believe or whatever, there is some poo poo going on with the government and military industrial complex that this disclosure stuff is wrapped up in and THAT is fascinating to me. All these spooks are involved for a reason, why?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Oh? What did he have to say?

UFOs are real, aliens are real, we have bodies, we have materials, etc

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

Whether or not you believe in UFOs or want to believe or whatever, there is some poo poo going on with the government and military industrial complex that this disclosure stuff is wrapped up in and THAT is fascinating to me. All these spooks are involved for a reason, why?

most likely because it experimental military aircraft. If it does well, then they want to keep it secret, if it fails, well, they definitely want to keep it secret

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Bill Clinton also famously said he did not have sexual relations with that woman, if we're citing government people.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

UFOs are real, aliens are real, we have bodies, we have materials, etc

you mentioned the Clinton administration earlier, right? They couldn't keep a blowjob secret, but the same people have kept alien technology, aircraft, and bodies secret since the 1950s?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

most likely because it experimental military aircraft. If it does well, then they want to keep it secret, if it fails, well, they definitely want to keep it secret

Yeah there's problems with this theory because it has been going on for a long time

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

It's a good thing there's no problems with mass alien converup it's all real the cake alien in Mexican was real theory. That's good.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

Yeah there's problems with this theory because it has been going on for a long time

how long? since we have been developing stealth tech, or are you talking about the astronauts in renaissance paintings? what's the timeline?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

syntaxfunction posted:

Bill Clinton also famously said he did not have sexual relations with that woman, if we're citing government people.

Aliens don't have male and female genders.

Clinton knew exactly what he was saying.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you mentioned the Clinton administration earlier, right? They couldn't keep a blowjob secret, but the same people have kept alien technology, aircraft, and bodies secret since the 1950s?

I think the counter to this, and the crux of the congressional hearings, is that there is a faction or factions in the government and industrial complex that is entirely above and beyond accountability to the government and the government itself is not "in the loop"

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Is this un-accountable group also in charge of (((the media)))?

Cause that's where it sounds like you're going.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dr_rat posted:

Aliens don't have male and female genders.

Clinton knew exactly what he was saying.

Well, technically, they sorta do.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

I think the counter to this, and the crux of the congressional hearings, is that there is a faction or factions in the government and industrial complex that is entirely above and beyond accountability to the government and the government itself is not "in the loop"

I also saw "Independence Day" starring Jeff Goldblum.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm gray

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

how long? since we have been developing stealth tech, or are you talking about the astronauts in renaissance paintings? what's the timeline?

Well there are accounts of UFOs going back to 1000bc or earlier and they havent ever stopped. The rest of the world is actually much more open about it.

As far as military craft, sure. Plenty of experimental aircraft were hidden under the guise of UFO sightings and it was a leading motivator for the government to play the UFO games of the 50s and 60s that it did.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nanu-nanu

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I also saw "Independence Day" starring Jeff Goldblum.

I don't understand what you're getting at here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

syntaxfunction posted:

Is this un-accountable group also in charge of (((the media)))?

Cause that's where it sounds like you're going.

What kind of racist poo poo is this you loving twat