Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

bebop esq posted:

I have bought a few gift cards for people for Sweetwater and they always call to follow up...dude I didn't buy a gift card *for myself*. I assure you I don't need anything from you.

buy me one please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Ow. Yeah. Bad choice on her part.

I started to have this theory about age differences of siblings.

Anything between 2 1/2 to about 4 1/2 years difference is bad.
Siblings younger than 2 1/2 years apart become partners in crime;
where older than 4, then the older sibling has authority, and some awareness of what was acceptable

I had a 3 years difference, and there is too much wiggle room, where if I did the crime, I was in more trouble, despite being too stupid to actually be fully aware of the consequences.

And if I was aware of the consequences, it's not like I had the authority to stop it.

And it was easy to shift the blame onto because I was still immature, and believable that I could have done it.
It was more like living with a effed up roommate.

It's all fine, but my parents somehow ended up with 2 1/2 years between each kid and it was perfect when we got older. Kid B getting their driver's license kid A leaving the house. Also my brothers would throw down on bullies and so if I had a problem call in one older, if it wasn't resolved, go one notch up

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Russell Brand is a strange person, you can watch his brain snap in real time

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
finding out that guy is a sex criminal was the least surprising thing i've ever heard

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

CODChimera posted:

buy me one please

i got u fam

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

the milk machine posted:

finding out that guy is a sex criminal was the least surprising thing i've ever heard

yeah really

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

the milk machine posted:

I feel like this has been known for a decade

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

trump sure had Opinions on their marriage

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

what in the world

1ms latency? :stare:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

living inside the data center

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

AxGrap posted:

I feel like this has been known for a decade

i think i just assumed it? i mean, he's english right

in a "donald trump was elected ptresident of the united states" world, "weird english pervert is a pedo rapist" just isn't very shocking i guess

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

AxGrap posted:

It's all fine, but my parents somehow ended up with 2 1/2 years between each kid and it was perfect when we got older. Kid B getting their driver's license kid A leaving the house. Also my brothers would throw down on bullies and so if I had a problem call in one older, if it wasn't resolved, go one notch up

For you, the youngest of three (-eh youngest ones, you're lucky you're so cute) yeah sounds great. but ask your oldest how was, especially with the middle kid.

Your oldest was 5 years away from the youngest and that makes for a very clear line in responsibility.

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 01:32 on Sep 17, 2023

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
some twitter comedian lady once described her genitals as ground meat in a ziploc bag and try not to think about it too often

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

the Hat Man

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
we had fios for almost two years after moving here and that fuckin thing would only do better than 40Mbps up/down after they "reset it", causing it to deliver the advertised speed of 600 up/down for some amount of time between a few minutes and a few weeks when it would go back to dogshit

i spent so many hours on tech support with verizon, had techs out, all kinds of wild poo poo. eventually they were like "well it looks fine on our end, #WONTFIX" so we had to switch to cable

long story short when i am the president i will direct the entire might of the federal government towards pulverizing verizon

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

the milk machine posted:

we had fios for almost two years after moving here and that fuckin thing would only do better than 40Mbps up/down after they "reset it", causing it to deliver the advertised speed of 600 up/down for some amount of time between a few minutes and a few weeks when it would go back to dogshit

i spent so many hours on tech support with verizon, had techs out, all kinds of wild poo poo. eventually they were like "well it looks fine on our end, #WONTFIX" so we had to switch to cable

long story short when i am the president i will direct the entire might of the federal government towards pulverizing verizon

that was basically my experience with time warner cable except 40mbps was the fastest it'd go

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

the milk machine posted:

I mean he’s a British public figure. you don’t get better odds than that

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

zerocool redder

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

For you, the youngest of three (-eh youngest ones, you're lucky you're so cute) yeah sounds great. but ask your oldest how was, especially with the middle kid.

Your oldest was 5 years away from the youngest and that makes for a very clear line in responsibility.

Second youngest of 5 😬.

Idk as a parent I'm like, it's gonna fall where it may, seems like there is usually not a ton of thought that goes into the timing placement of kids besides A. loving, and B. A sense of security, so it's a crapshoot. Parents gotta be cognizant of that poo poo tho.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

insane clown pussy posted:

that was basically my experience with time warner cable except 40mbps was the fastest it'd go

wow more like time waster cable

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

RealityWarCriminal posted:

some twitter comedian lady once described her genitals as ground meat in a ziploc bag and try not to think about it too often

she has diabetes okay?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Ow. Yeah. Bad choice on her part.

I started to have this theory about age differences of siblings.

Anything between 2 1/2 to about 4 1/2 years difference is bad.
Siblings younger than 2 1/2 years apart become partners in crime;
where older than 4, then the older sibling has authority, and some awareness of what was acceptable

I had a 3 years difference, and there is too much wiggle room, where if I did the crime, I was in more trouble, despite being too stupid to actually be fully aware of the consequences.

And if I was aware of the consequences, it's not like I had the authority to stop it.

And it was easy to shift the blame onto because I was still immature, and believable that I could have done it.
It was more like living with a effed up roommate.
One of my brothers is like 20 years older then me and the other is 16 years older then me, where do I fall

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

one of the good things about the fire was it completely destroyed att's infrastructure and they had to rebuild new from scratch so i got fiber coming in straight to my switches

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

bebop esq posted:

My ex (?) boyfriend bought this, he likes it I think, I don't really ask

The question mark just leads to more questions

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

AxGrap posted:

Second youngest of 5 😬.

Oh so when you got your hand-me-downs they looked like it.
And you lost your cute throne to the fifth

titty_baby_ posted:

One of my brothers is like 20 years older then me and the other is 16 years older then me, where do I fall

that's just faux-uncles at that point, and extra christmas gifts.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Oh so when you got your hand-me-downs they looked like it.
And you lost your cute throne to the fifth

that's just faux-uncles at that point, and extra christmas gifts.

The younger one actually lived with me a bit so we have a much.more brotherly relationship. Older one was out of the house before I was sentenint and is a chud

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I have 46 cousins and 16 aunts and uncles. My dad is older then his youngest uncle and my oldest brother is older then our youngest aunt

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

man i said what i said, bitch u sked bitch u sked
i dont read the thread without a glock to my head
i dont quotes no names cause them boys might be the feds
im 'bout my family, God, Trump, and my bread

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the milk machine posted:

he did seem to have empathy for others when he was doing youtube but that was before the hard pivot into far right conspiracy stuff

many such cases etc

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

titty_baby_ posted:

I have 46 cousins and 16 aunts and uncles. My dad is older then his youngest uncle and my oldest brother is older then our youngest aunt

this is my dads side of the family and he doesn’t really talk about them so anytime I meet one (rarely) I have no idea how the gently caress they’re related to me

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

trump tweets are going to be read like Nostradamus passages in a hundred years time

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

neutral milf hotel posted:

what in the world

1ms latency? :stare:

I host my own speed test server

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

like I know my bipolar ‘aunt’ is actually my cousin because when she goes on an upswing she reaches out to everyone at once but that’s about it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Good Citizen posted:

this is my dads side of the family and he doesn’t really talk about them so anytime I meet one (rarely) I have no idea how the gently caress they’re related to me

Yeah lol most of these people are in the midwest and when I meet them I have no idea the relation or who they are

I met one of.my 2nd cousins who was a little younger then me a few years back and my.uncle was like "if only you were single"

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

man i said what i said, bitch u sked bitch u sked
i dont read the thread without a glock to my head
i dont quotes no names cause them boys might be the feds
im 'bout my family, God, Trump, and my bread

Bars

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/lasvegaslocally/status/1703213578625647079?s=46

lmao just pay the hackers already you absolute morons

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

owns

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I'm at my first show in three years I've never felt more alive
(Oh God I know no one at this venue and I feel so lonely but MUSIC)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Spaced God posted:

I'm at my first show in three years I've never felt more alive
(Oh God I know no one at this venue and I feel so lonely but MUSIC)

Nice