Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
I wonder if anybody realize this crazy day and night they said it is a CEO celebrity right on over the interstate in Los Angeles and explode in the middle of the air. do you go flying all over the place. You don't believe me you check it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

fake news the celebrity ceo doesn't have any friends

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Elon like Caligula tried to get a job for a horse

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ah yes, the real.world counterpart: "barbarians"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

this aint chess. this aint no baby game.

engaging in 4D racism to defeat my opponent in Polytopia, the most accurately modeled map of human development ever

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Musk has little to no clue what he's talking about. Adderrall is a weird sex amplifier. Best used..... well, it's pretty safe so I say use it however you want.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

whaley posted:

I wonder if anybody realize this crazy day and night they said it is a CEO celebrity right on over the interstate in Los Angeles and explode in the middle of the air. do you go flying all over the place. You don't believe me you check it out

loving what

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

ekuNNN posted:

wow, look at that cybertruck off-roading, impressive
https://twitter.com/day_to_Mars/status/1701794382398325025

these things look like they're gonna tip over on sharp and fast turns ...

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

is this real and where is it

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

whaley posted:

dude I was thinking the same thing

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Beeftweeter posted:

i think people would absolutely take his money but wouldn't lift a finger if he got in trouble. elon sucks lol a lot of people hate him

He is a billionaire and his companies, as I understand, are deeply involved with the US government, he is a powerful rear end in a top hat. Is not about people liking him

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1703238160224866500
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1703327746955551060

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1703350207805853898
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1703352227057004648#m

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*man who owns the media* yes, you are very wise Wanda Hudson, Tesla owner from Harvest Alabama

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
What is ""the lie"?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oh you know, a pretty big one

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Elias_Maluco posted:

What is ""the lie"?

Not much, what's the lie with you?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it must be funny to be the idiots shuffling off the coil and watching generation failson so spectacularly gently caress up all the grifts you built over a lifetime

all you had to do was follow the drat train CJ!

just keep moving drugs and weapons around the world and taking licks from everywhere!!!

why you on the nightly news hollering the n-word!?

smarxist has issued a correction as of 13:08 on Sep 17, 2023

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cops aren't innocent

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The Joker is winning in real life in our cities in America

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

shyduck posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

It's still just so hilarious at how terrible a vehicle the Cybertruck appears to be. Not from an "it's ugly" standpoint but from a "they are going to release a vehicle that loses to all of its competition in every category you could imagine." It's the first real example of Tesla not being first to market in a certain EV segment and they appear to be making GBS threads the bed in every conceivable way.

nothing is more epic

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Musk sees himself more as a Lex Luthor type mastermind and is upset about some random Joker stealing all the glory.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

zuck is the reincarnation of agustus caesar and he said so

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

shyduck posted:

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
why does he talk like english isn't his first language

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Hubbert posted:

these things look like they're gonna tip over on sharp and fast turns ...

you won't care

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

smarxist posted:

it must be funny to be the idiots shuffling off the coil and watching generation failson so spectacularly gently caress up all the grifts you built over a lifetime

all you had to do was follow the drat train CJ!

just keep moving drugs and weapons around the world and taking licks from everywhere!!!

why you on the nightly news hollering the n-word!?

the systems of capitalist control and oppression were built by extremely smart, extremely evil men in the postwar era and included a complex web of bribes and incentives to keep the laboring classes just satiated enough not to demand revolution

now the machine is being maintained by the idiotic sons and grandsons of those men, who think that the bribes and incentives were just favors their dads were doing for the poor

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
elon is gonna try to be batman

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Mola Yam posted:

why does he talk like english isn't his first language

Ketamine

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Consummate Professional posted:

elon is gonna try to be batman

god I hope so

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
boeruce wayne

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the systems of capitalist control and oppression were built by extremely smart, extremely evil men in the postwar era and included a complex web of bribes and incentives to keep the laboring classes just satiated enough not to demand revolution

now the machine is being maintained by the idiotic sons and grandsons of those men, who think that the bribes and incentives were just favors their dads were doing for the poor

The Joker is winning in real life

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

thathonkey posted:

boeruce wayne

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1703378200754368700
*video views are counted if you watch 3 seconds

by the way the text hidden by "... Show more" is " X!"

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Raldikuk posted:

Some cars with advanced driver assist features will use it to make sure the driver is remaining attentive and shut off the system if not. Some will even detect if you're falling asleep and pull the car over. Not Teslas though so I am not sure their rationale.

Some are even more advanced. If my car notices I'm upset, it'll go "Mad?". so i talk back. the other day i was like, it's this guy.... he's riding my rear end and giving me anxiety. car's like, "Don't worry! Rear-end accidents rarely cause serious injury, so even the worst case scenario is really not that bad! Plus, overfocusing on a single car can degrade your attention to other hazards. Remember, the most important thing is to make sure everyone gets to their destination safely!"

Wow, what a great point! Love the car

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1703378200754368700
*video views are counted if you watch 3 seconds

by the way the text hidden by "... Show more" is " X!"

very real, from the standpoint of numbers

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the strongest piece in chess is a woman its woke nonsense the king should be the strongest

hell naw, a king doesn't have to do poo poo so he has 0 skill. no get up and go. If I was king i wouldnt even roll my own spliffs. Simply order one of my many servants to fetch it. let the queen worry about combat and conquest.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you are defeated if you lose your king

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Beeftweeter posted:

*goes on a blind date*
date: so tell me, what kind of interests do you have?
guy that pretends to think about the roman empire all day: uhh umm im really into teslas, aqueducts and slavery

They long for the good ol days of gay sex with teens and mass lead poisoning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Baby shark has 13 billion views how is that even possible when talking viewership