Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

selec posted:

If you want to work on your Matt, you gotta talk more nasally but angry, to do a good Felix it’s nasally, lower register, and hold your breath until you nearly pass out before you start speaking

A good Felix also has a slight lisp and alternates between talking through vape clouds and sounding so gurgly your audience wonders if you might actually have dropsy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I watched part of that Telemarketers series and the best salesman they had snorts heroin then gets like $500/hr in donations on the phone.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Vargatron posted:

I watched part of that Telemarketers series and the best salesman they had snorts heroin then gets like $500/hr in donations on the phone.

That's Pat.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Vargatron posted:

Yeah he rocks, and becomes the best part of the show.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/annakhachiyan/status/1703068080270716959

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

This dumb bitch is just letting her kid die

McJuicy
May 9, 2008
Felix talks like he has half a teaspoon of extra saliva in his mouth at all times.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

McJuicy posted:

Felix talks like he has half a teaspoon of extra saliva in his mouth at all times.

that's what heroin does to you

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

this could easily be avoided if people just listened to the podcast the right way, by skipping the interview episodes

The interview episodes are so, so bad. especially when its a topic I have no knowledge about or interest in (this is afaik every interview ep). They completely skip context, fail to introduce the subject in a coherent fashion, and spend the whole time making inscrutable inside jokes and referencing conspiracy theories. The one saving grace is that everyone who interviews on chapo fails utterly at whatever endeavor was the subject of the interview

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

okay

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm very mad at the people at Chapo's House, but that's fine. I'll keep listening to that garbage

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Lol. Lmao, even

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Posted without comment

https://twitter.com/alandersh/status/1703770827924152566?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
Tales from the Crypt reboot looking bad

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

they clown on us for having to learn French in school but at least I never had to memorize the names and life stories of all the cunts who founded america
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1701773425541550160

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Ah, the Mouth of Sauron

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Looks like a before picture for Goatse

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
Dershowitz keyboard goop banme when

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

The interview episodes are so, so bad. especially when its a topic I have no knowledge about or interest in (this is afaik every interview ep). They completely skip context, fail to introduce the subject in a coherent fashion, and spend the whole time making inscrutable inside jokes and referencing conspiracy theories. The one saving grace is that everyone who interviews on chapo fails utterly at whatever endeavor was the subject of the interview

nevermind i like the interview episodes now

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Between Trump, Dersh, Elon, Fogle and now Russell Brand, I'm working on a theory that guys with weird gross little mouths usually turn out to be weird gross people

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Everyone's a complete weirdo in some way. Some are able to conceal it their entire lives.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I swear to god I watched a documentary show about Epstein and they interviewed Dershowitz and there was a blow up doll in the corner of the room.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
that was a classic chapo ep.

-dunking on different types of political goofballs
-highlighting incompetence in an american institution
-reading series on a sicko
-rant about a major problem facing society and breaking down the response from both sides of the political factions in charge

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Vim Fuego posted:

They're fine actually. You could go and get context if you wanted to. The Telemarketers interview was good. I'm not sure what you think they "failed" at.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

are you upset you're not on the injokes or something

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Danger posted:

They're fine actually. You could go and get context if you wanted to. The Telemarketers interview was good. I'm not sure what you think they "failed" at.

being entertaining.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I love this show but I hate it when they get all... political, you know?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The guy said he didn't want to say capitalism is 100% bad so I'm afraid I can't listen to this show anymore until the next episode

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Gripweed posted:

being entertaining.

this is the same thread that gets mad when the show is entertaining

rachel ray romano
Jul 5, 2021
At least Virgil isn't around to do interview eps anymore.
Really weird to post your MSNBC audition tapes to a popular podcast feed. Some would say the weirdest thing he ever did.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
I was glad to hear Matt defend the honor of salmon.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Nucleic Acids posted:

I was glad to hear Matt defend the honor of salmon.

Got a side in the fridge right now, just debating whether it’s gonna get hot or cold smoked

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Danger posted:

You could go and get context if you wanted to.

yeesss...

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

rachel ray romano posted:

At least Virgil isn't around to do interview eps anymore.
Really weird to post your MSNBC audition tapes to a popular podcast feed. Some would say the weirdest thing he ever did.

I actually thought Virgil was a pretty competent interviewer, shame about him being a sex pest

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Virg was probably my favorite chapo. Oh well.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I really do like when my friend Matt shouts the word “perverts” tho

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Heath posted:

The guy said he didn't want to say capitalism is 100% bad so I'm afraid I can't listen to this show anymore until the next episode

did anyone hold him accountable yeT?

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Has Virgil even resurfaced at all? Or is it possible to just hunker down, never leave your apartment, and main D.Va until the end of time

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Seriously, you're a millionaire over the corpses of hudnred and you live like I did in college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

dreffen posted:

Has Virgil even resurfaced at all? Or is it possible to just hunker down, never leave your apartment, and main D.Va until the end of time

A couple times he’s popped up under his actual name to do an interview, it gets posted in here and then I forget about it a week later because the only part of my brain that is allowed to remeber him says “is he still on the banner for bad faith?” every 4 months and I move on.