Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I'm not surprised it's a tight game but I honestly did not expect a 3-0 score in the KC v JAX game nearing the end of the 1st half.

e

welp 7-3 now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

2 games in the league and he's had an injury in both

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1703468168591597888

The first game was nothing and he could've gone back in, but there was no point with how little time was left.

This one I think he needed to brace himself for the hit. Concussions can be freak things though.

Anyway, he rules and the lesson is to try to avoid big hits. Plenty of time for him to learn that.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I feel like the Texans are my punishment for being an Astros fan. I’m allowed to only have one team that’s good at any given time.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
That’s my quarterback

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
TRIPLE OPTION TUDDY

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Big jeff

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

The colts are playing French Fries!!!

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Drafting Jaawan Taylor still getting results from JAX I see.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Jets should inquire about Minshew

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Eh putting up big numbers against the Texans D isn’t that impressive.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

BiggerBoat posted:

Jets should inquire about Minshew

Colts won't trade him. This is why he's there. He's a really good backup and the offense plays differently but is still effective when he plays.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Colts won't trade him. This is why he's there. He's a really good backup and the offense plays differently but is still effective when he plays.

I just want to see him have a chance to make it to the Super Bowl as a starter

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Man Arizona is gonna get such a good pick

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Genlol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Bowing sagely: honor Landry

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ah that texans tradition of falling behind big, making a push, falling flat on their faces then badly missing the fg

Mega64
May 23, 2008

THE TENNESSEE TITANS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

well there was probably around 60 yards of garbage time yardage for stroud but a solid game that gives a little bit of hope

384 yards, 2 TD, 0 picks

Sacked six times, same ol' Texans

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Titans kicker curse……is broken

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Mega64 posted:

THE TENNESSEE TITANS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Probably Magic posted:

Howdy. Even though it makes no sense and I hate the Titans right now, I do think they'll beat the Chargers because (A) The Titans have a good track record as huge underdogs in game 2 of the year the past two seasons, and (B) The Chargers are masters of taking defeat from the jaws of victory.

Lol, called it.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Peterson fell into his old trap of getting away from the run too much in a close, one score game where they won the turnover battle.

41/17 pass/run ratio

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Didn't help that Trevor Bust kept overthrowing his receivers in the end zone.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Trevor bust

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
My daughter complained the whole game but I’m glad we stayed until the end!!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Is it too late to post Trevor Bust?

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Tannehill was way better this week. The protection was obviously not good but we needed this win to stay relevant, good all around effort. Liking the involvement for spears too

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Time to replace that Jags on the Throne pic to represent with the AFC South with its true totem: The picture of King Ghidorah, but every face is the derp face.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Wild how much worse the line was this week. Gotta get Shrek back out there next week.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Trevor Bust

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Tannehill was way better this week. The protection was obviously not good but we needed this win to stay relevant, good all around effort. Liking the involvement for spears too

Playing for his job I respect chucking that poo poo when it's all on the line for him.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Probably Magic posted:

Time to replace that Jags on the Throne pic to represent with the AFC South with its true totem: The picture of King Ghidorah, but every face is the derp face.

Colts gonna run this division

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
dog-rear end tbh

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Defense is mean as hell new gm seems to have fixed the putrid corner situation in 1 offseason so I will admit I was wrong it's good we ditched jrob

I'm still dancing over the triple option td

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Agree to disagree on the corners, mike Williams ate our lunch today. But a w is a w

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Agree to disagree on the corners, mike Williams ate our lunch today. But a w is a w

I think we have a bunch of average guys now so they aren't going to stop a Mike Williams but aren't going to do some horrendous play. They'll do their assignment and allow the big 4 time to pressure which has been nice so far

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

CJ seems fine so far, honestly. It's still early but the Texans may have a decent QB again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Feel like Vrabel usually has the defense playing better than it should even with the injuries and cornerback roulette, it's the offense that he usually struggles with.