Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I like how the video ends with an unanswerable question that proves how terrible the thing it just showed is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Once your burger is essentially serving me a large wedge shape chunk of burger meat and bread with other slop it’s not a loving burger.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

MariusLecter posted:

Once your burger is essentially serving me a large wedge shape chunk of burger meat and bread with other slop it’s not a loving burger.

:same:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I have an extremely controversial burger statement: If I can't grab it and shove it into my gaping maw to take a bite, it is failing at its one job.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Antigravitas posted:

I have an extremely controversial burger statement: If I can't grab it and shove it into my gaping maw to take a bite, it is failing at its one job.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Every culture has developed its own version of "meat or other fillings inside bread so you can pick it up".

Not every culture decides to jettison the "picking it up" feature by drenching it in goop on a plate

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Data Graham posted:

Every culture has developed its own version of "meat or other fillings inside bread so you can pick it up".

Not every culture decides to jettison the "picking it up" feature by drenching it in goop on a plate

hell yeah we're gonna go get some Cuban breakfast empanadas in a minute

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Data Graham posted:

I had a trial of next month’s burger of the month at work, and it was delicious but I had to finish it with cutlery because the structural integrity of the brioche bun was simply not up to the job.

A burg you have to eat with cutlery has failed at being a burg, even if it is tasty.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

https://v.redd.it/a5fpd3v9coob1/DASH_1080.mp4

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 03:05 on Sep 17, 2023

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

god was right to abandon us

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

It's upsetting but more upsetting is the fact that the four panel format had me trained to search for loss

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That actually answers a lot of questions I had about how those weird rear end crust pizzas work

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Please don't put rear end in the crust.

It's against pizza rules.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Non Compos Mentis posted:

god was right to abandon us

It's funny how consistently and specifically processed meat pie is what gets people to evoke divine punishment.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

What is Brazil's fascination with topping every food with catupiry and matchstick potatoes?

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Antigravitas posted:

I have an extremely controversial burger statement: If I can't grab it and shove it into my gaping maw to take a bite, I am failing at my one job.

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

It's against pizza rules.

I'll have you know there's been no pizza rules since the ceasefire of '78.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Whooping Crabs posted:

What is Brazil's fascination with topping every food with catupiry and matchstick potatoes?

Deliciousness?

I don’t even know if that video has sound but the entire time I was watching it I was like “yeah those look like Brasilian hot dogs” and then I saw the catupiry and octagonal pizza box and my suspicions were confirmed.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
For me it was the handfuls of both loose corn and loose peas (or capers?) as toppings that gave away the Brazilian origins before they squirted the bag cheese on top.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Pogonodon posted:

I'll have you know there's been no pizza rules since the ceasefire of '78.

With the recent withdrawal from the Good Pizza Agreement of 1998, terrorist action from the Pie R. A. seems inevitable.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

SlothfulCobra posted:

With the recent withdrawal from the Good Pizza Agreement of 1998, terrorist action from the Pie R. A. seems inevitable.

Tribute.wmv but it's Italians running and screaming in horror and record scratches into various "unacceptable" toppings being put on pizza

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://v.redd.it/bgrwfd84ytob1/DASH_480.mp4

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm not sure what's going on there but I'm willing to find out

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

:chloe:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

MariusLecter posted:

Then you shove it into a blender and drink it with a straw.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Food in Nova Scotia — Have You Heard of These Unique Nova Scotia Dishes?

Rappie Pie posted:

This traditional Acadian dish is not really pie at all. Nova Scotia’s Rappie pie, or Rapûre, was described to me by a local (I repeat: described TO me) as a “glue-like” casserole made from potatoes and chicken broth. Suffice it to say, the descriptor is quite accurate, leaving not much more to say than that. Potatoes and glue – dropping into my stomach like an adobe brick – not the most flavorful, and not really an attractive dish, but most likely filling on a cold, wet winter day. It’s often topped with molasses or butter. Are you familiar with rappie pie? Please share what might be a tastier recipe!

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Didn't think it was possible to gently caress up mashed potatoes but here we are.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

It’s like if you cracked an egg filled with poo poo and puke

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I call it the cumturd

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

it is a cheesecake that was left under a car seat for several months.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Taste the rainbow

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ror posted:

I say we start injecting them into people, penicillin's getting outmoded pretty fast

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Gotta kill that super gonorrhea somehow

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There must be some sort of divination method based around reading mold growth.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
you need low latency for divinations cuz you're finding out like, whether to have the battle today

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the cure for cancer is lurking within that cake. dive in and save the world.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
It looks like one of those moss embroideries but in a different color scheme. I'd buy one for the house.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Ror posted:

My biggest question is “how do you lose a cheesecake?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

bob dobbs is dead posted:

you need low latency for divinations cuz you're finding out like, whether to have the battle today

it takes like 2 weeks to run plates on a lot of stuff. qpcr divination is the proper thing these days. most of the lead time is getting samples from site to lab