Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Filthy Hans posted:

my dad was a CH-46 pilot in the Vietnam war and on 3 occasions his chopper got shot up so badly he had to autorotate land like in that video; once he had to do it through monsoon cloud cover

to give you an idea of how durable they can be, the airframe he flew is periodically displayed at one of the big aviation museums, even after multiple controlled crashes that thing remained in service

I totally believe you

but that’s really bad for your back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

[toop] No other President had the balls to do it.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

got to love that zaney spock

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Consummate Professional posted:

I totally believe you

but that’s really bad for your back

one of the times he had to autorotate was a recon mission, sometimes high-level officers wanted to survey an area and the CH-46 was big and impressive so that's what they wanted to be chauffeured in; it was an active battlefield and they took too much damage to stay in the air; the successful maneuver saved the officer from injury or death so he saw to it that my dad received the Distinguished Flying Cross, which is something like the third most impressive medal a Marine pilot could get

pops told me there were a dozen missions that were far more dangerous and he did much riskier things but no officer observing = no fancy medal

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

VideoKid posted:

there is no way in hell trump would have walked from Egypt to Israel. He would have cut a deal with the Pharaoh left everyone else to fend for themselves.

normally id agree with you here but after the barbecue trump anything is possible

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Aino Minako posted:

do you drain and/or rinse the beans at either step when you add them?

Filthy Hans posted:

do beet burgers make your poo poo look like you have intestinal bleeding

Yeah you want to minimize the amount of moisture that goes in.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

External Organs posted:

Yeah you want to minimize the amount of moisture that goes in.

the Kenji black been "burger" recipe involves baking 2 drained cans of black beans in the oven for like 15 minutes to dry them out, it works really well

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

AxGrap posted:

Check out this cool store by me in St Paul mn

axman has great cheap supplies to make science nerd water bongs, they have served me well over the years

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

emfive posted:

the Kenji black been "burger" recipe involves baking 2 drained cans of black beans in the oven for like 15 minutes to dry them out, it works really well

I just let the oats do their thing :shrug:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we see you shifty nips

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Plinkey posted:

we see you shifty nips

pour the foot spa water in the ice maker

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

how do you apologize to someone for being a drunk rear end in a top hat

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Buddykins posted:

start by turning your monitor off

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Leave them alone, go get sober & live yr life right

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mustached Demon posted:

start by turning your monitor off

:thurman:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

you wouldn't know her, she goes to a different church

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I'm serious lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Have you learned nothing from Trump? Never apologize. that is weakness and u will be destroyed. Get drunker, be more of an rear end in a top hat, and increase your power a thousand fold

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i also pisses of someone hard enough on a free to play game that they went nick adam on me in a free to play brower game

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

UFOTacoMan posted:

got to love that zaney spock

whoever directed him did a pretty good job, he sounds like nemoy in TAS

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

pour the foot spa water in the ice maker

:nms:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1068795001439531028/1153101164208980070/PXL_20230917_225158935.MP.jpg

Somebody has issued a correction as of 02:57 on Sep 18, 2023

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Some react differently

https://twitter.com/jonnymangs/status/1495159568976027651

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Plinkey posted:

i also pisses of someone hard enough on a free to play game that they went nick adam on me in a free to play brower game

$5.9 million on a house and $0 on skills. Ask if he's dealing with his dishonorable discharge as well as his mom handled his dad's

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

VideoKid posted:

lol trunp driving by on a golf cart while everyone else has to wander around the desert for 40 years

:chaostrump:

Now to recharge the golf cart, they needed batteries to charge the motor but they could only find enough power for one night. And here's the miracle: The battery lasted for eight days.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I feel like mcnulty from the wire because all im thinking is ehat the gently caress did i do

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rubellavator posted:

you wouldn't know her, she goes to a different church

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Interesting way to do a power bomb but whatever

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ugh people and their little emotions

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

I feel like mcnulty from the wire because all im thinking is ehat the gently caress did i do

Wow. Did you ever watch the wire season 5? I never did cause it looked like it sucked rear end

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Vim Fuego posted:

Wow. Did you ever watch the wire season 5? I never did cause it looked like it sucked rear end

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
*wire writer guy thinking* uhhh, journalists? people love the paper
:fuckoff:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

:barf:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

yeah, i got loving drunk and upset and made an rear end of myself. Whomst among us...

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Afucking ridiculous

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Buddykins posted:

aa has a lot of literature on this kinda thing its basically their whole deal

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Buddykins posted:

yeah, i got loving drunk and upset and made an rear end of myself. Whomst among us...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Buddykins posted:

you don't, if they can't handle you at your worst they don't deserve you at your best!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
You stop drinking first or your apology is just a continuation of you being an annoying drunk