Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

CaptainBeefart posted:

That's what you get for putting COD Chimera on your ignore list.

Don't blame Plinky for his bad experience with Calzones on Delivery ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Lunch chat is now open to all posters

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

External Organs posted:

I had a slice of my smoked meatloaf and some macaroni salad, it was preeettty good

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

neutral milf hotel posted:

lol that dog in the bottom left corner. it's a sad story, though...

it got beaned with a brick from some unstable COVID thread poster cuz it tried to bark at her flower garden

:rip: to all the pure of heart beings out there

playtime is over.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
hello trum thread

glad things are quiet and chill 'round here with nothing major happening :)

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

big mean giraffe posted:

I had a slice of my smoked meatloaf and some macaroni salad, it was preeettty good

Honorary West Virginian

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

External Organs posted:

I didn't even eat breakfast yet

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

bebop esq posted:

brunchpostin

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

External Organs posted:

im eating a crunchy peanut butter cliff bar

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

bebop esq posted:

Honorary West Virginian

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

External Organs posted:

I think I'm gonna drive to the restaurant supply store during lunch and stock up on meat and cheese.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

bebop esq posted:

breakfast is an unnecessary, bourgeois affectation. Drink black coffee until 11:30 and eat an onion.

Apr 7, 2003

AxGrap posted:

I think I'm gonna drive to the restaurant supply store during lunch and stock up on meat and cheese.

my wife has the car today so I guess I'll just make a sandwich from what I have here

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

im eating a crunchy peanut butter cliff bar

Honorary West Virginian

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Mr. Nice! posted:

brunchpostin

drat i wish

External Organs posted:

Honorary West Virginian

how dare you

Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

Honorary West Virginian

noo...nooooo!!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

breakfast is an unnecessary, bourgeois affectation. Drink black coffee until 11:30 and eat an onion.

eww

i don't feel like eating right now anyway

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Honorary West Virginian

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

bebop esq posted:

:coffeepal:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

External Organs posted:

Honorary West Virginian

thanks. I'll take it over becoming South Carolinian or Tennessean

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

put the glasses on the dog

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

that dog will be president

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

I like the IDEA of breakfast, but if I eat anything in the morning it slows me down and makes me feel gross. I typically won't eat until dinner after coming home from work, which is the best time to eat breakfast foods in my humble opinion.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

that dog will be president

She does not serve capital enough. Only big treat.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

found that bug making all the noise and put it back outside it was probably thirsty from all that singing

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Impkins Patootie posted:

found that bug making all the noise and put it back outside it was probably thirsty from all that singing

Pov: you just solved Havana syndrome

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Impkins Patootie posted:

get his rear end

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

UFOTacoMan posted:

hmmm....why is "liberal jews" trending?

oh...

Between Elon and Trump it sure feels like a lot of people on the right are asking a lot of questions about Jewish problems recently

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Impkins Patootie posted:

did you at least offer it a cup of coffee and a slice of pie

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

you gently caress

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

I brought 58 HOSTAGES home from many different countries, including North Korea, and I never paid anything. They all understood they MUST LET THESE PEOPLE COME HOME! Toward the end, it got so that countries didn’t even start the conversation asking for money, because they knew they would not get it. Once you pay, you always pay, & MANY MORE HOSTAGES WILL BE TAKEN. Our grossly incompetent “leader,” Crooked Joe Biden, gave 6 BILLION DOLLARS for 5 people. Iran gave ZERO for 5. He’s Dumb as a ROCK!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Sherbert Hoover posted:

croup called him a pedophile like a month ago and he just found out about it and had a meltdown

It was the 2nd part of a 2 day meltdown. He freaked out the day before about CODChimera.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

CaptainBeefart posted:

That's what you get for putting COD Chimera on your ignore list.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

External Organs posted:

it's 9am you freaks!!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

This absolutely ridiculous 6 Billion Dollar Hostage Deal with Iran has set a terrible PRECEDENT for the future. Buckel up, you are going to see some terrible things start to happen. The 3 years ago highly respected USA has become a laughingstock all over the WORLD. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. VOTE TRUMP!!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
6 billion/5 people is a great deal

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It was their money to begin with

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
than kyou sir i will buckel up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

This absolutely ridiculous 6 Billion Dollar Hostage Deal with Iran has set a terrible PRECEDENT for the future. Buckel up, you are going to see some terrible things start to happen. The 3 years ago highly respected USA has become a laughingstock all over the WORLD. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. VOTE TRUMP!!!

Wasn't this literally years ago