Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Inceltown posted:

This is an article on him from 2016. He's been at this for a while and has not recently grown into this look.

Business Goblin.

Dia de Pikachutos posted:

Poor guy has a bit of a Fragile X look about him, so he's might in fact be a few crackers short of a cheese platter (through no fault of his own)

He was born with the face and the ears but this look was all his choice.
He is young enough to grow out of this poo poo and I hope he does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

muscles like this! posted:

He looks like a failed clone of Andrew Garfield.
He looks like he was drawn by Jackson Publik.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

*NOT EDITED*

His name is Edwood Bourke and it doesn't get better if you google him

campaiging

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

*NOT EDITED*

His name is Edwood Bourke and it doesn't get better if you google him

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You say the election wasn't stollen, but how could have Biden won if he hadn't even campaigned in Tasmania?

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
This is now the third thread mentioning Stollen today and I'd like you to desist until at least November, thank you.

Unless you are bringing Speculaas.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Antigravitas posted:

Unless you are bringing Speculaas.

Isn’t that the tool doctors use to examine a woman’s cervix?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scratch Monkey posted:

I thought Speculaas was a holiday celebrating cervical exams, occurring on April 15

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Scratch Monkey posted:

only if you want a yeast infection

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

only if you want a yeast infection
Ginger and cloves have gentle antimicrobial properties. In the low countries, it's actually traditional to make edible Vulsellum forceps out of speculaas around Christmas. Doctors often perform such exams dressed as a customary but highly culturally insensitive character.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

lol that is cursed

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Jjo418m.mp4

Cactus

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Glad it wasn't centipedes like I thought.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Why bother? Nothing to offer with this product.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Delicious flavour

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Killingyouguy! posted:

Delicious flavour?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
for when you're just in it for the kidney stones

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Killingyouguy! posted:

Delicious flavour

Less so after 12/12/2023

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
The gas station near me still has a 12-pack of fruit cake flavored mountain dew from last Christmas. Yes, that's a real thing:

I tried it (last year, when it wasn't almost a year old). It's underwhelming. Not good, but not terrible enough to be noteworthy.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
That is clearly fruit QUAKE flavored

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I love every mtn dew. Fruit quake was pretty good

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Killingyouguy! posted:

I love high fructose corn syrup

FTFY

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

On a similar note, despite the inherent memeiness of it, this basically just tastes like you took a spicy ginger ale and watered it down.

Really the most inoffensive interpretation of the concept of "flamin hot" you could come up with.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Doctor Bishop posted:

On a similar note, despite the inherent memeiness of it, this basically just tastes like you took a spicy ginger ale and watered it down.

Really the most inoffensive interpretation of the concept of "flamin hot" you could come up with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIrPT4HePR4

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

how is this dude so pleasant and yet so incredibly disgusting at the same time? boggles the mind. seems like a great fellow to hang with

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kidnapping Peach so he can tell her the good news

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Only two boots of Dew?

I see the man is still competing in the Jr Under League of Gamers

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Help. Me. Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y&t=5s

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

What in the world is this doing in the cursed thread, homeboy got precisely what he wanted

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

rotinaj posted:

What in the world is this doing in the cursed thread, homeboy got precisely what he wanted

homies chingado-ing the gently caress out of themselves is in fact a benediction of sorts

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Nay

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

they look like a pretty happy couple to me

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

yeah only thing remotely cursed is that little fairy finger poking out

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Ginger and cloves have gentle antimicrobial properties. In the low countries, it's actually traditional to make edible Vulsellum forceps out of speculaas around Christmas. Doctors often perform such exams dressed as a customary but highly culturally insensitive character.

Do not insert ginger into any orifice you care about, unless you are a particularly cruel horse trainer. Even then, just don't.

Goddammit.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
the internet has allowed us insights into others lives that I wish had remained secret

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

madeintaipei posted:

Do not insert ginger into any orifice you care about, unless you are a particularly cruel horse trainer. Even then, just don't.

there’s a cursed wikipedia article about that

e: sorry, i was wrong, it’s actually two cursed wikipedia articles

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Sep 18, 2023

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
USA USA!

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

maybealabia posted:

That is clearly fruit QUAKE flavored

No Quisp flavored?