Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

veepfake posted:

im sure plinks has his reasons but what reputation is there to uphold on the something awful forums of all places

the place filled with insane drama elementals that love to stir poo poo?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
i got wings for lunch so i gotta ask the thread: flats or drumsticks?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

After seeing what has happened to our beautiful USA in such a short period of time, including Afghanistan,

i know this is just rambling but lmoa

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

the milk machine posted:

not filled, plauged

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

piss guzzler 420 posted:

did you at least offer it a cup of coffee and a slice of pie

i brought it back in and its gonna stay until the rain stops but it has to stay in the cup

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

a helpful bear posted:

eating a stromboli in rememberance

post your disgusting unhealthy lunch with your gross toe nails in plain view

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I prefer chicken nuggets submerged entirely in Frank's

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

After seeing what has happened to our beautiful USA in such a short period of time, including Afghanistan, Self Imposed Inflation, Energy Independence, the Horrors of the Open Border, NO VOTER I.D., & now, 6 Billion Dollars for 5 Hostages from Iran, I ASK, WHY HASN’T THE REPUBLICAN PARTY BEGUN THE PROCESS OF INVOKING THE 25th AMENDMENT AGAINST THE WORST & MOST INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES, CROOKED JOE BIDEN? With these facts, they would have done it to us long ago!

Oh my god I hope they do this.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

They gave us an entire island to remember him by

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Louisgod posted:

post your disgusting unhealthy lunch with your gross toe nails in plain view

hold on I gotta go way back in a.lo's post history

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

After seeing what has happened to our beautiful USA in such a short period of time, including Afghanistan, Self Imposed Inflation, Energy Independence, the Horrors of the Open Border, NO VOTER I.D., & now, 6 Billion Dollars for 5 Hostages from Iran, I ASK, WHY HASN’T THE REPUBLICAN PARTY BEGUN THE PROCESS OF INVOKING THE 25th AMENDMENT AGAINST THE WORST & MOST INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES, CROOKED JOE BIDEN? With these facts, they would have done it to us long ago!

I’m sure the republican vice president is working on this

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

veepfake posted:

im sure plinks has his reasons but what reputation is there to uphold on the something awful forums of all places

his reasons were that it was easy to dox him (because he posts himself all the time), so there could be real world consequences to these types of forum accusations.
TBH i don't think plinks was thinking real good at the time.

91723_2
Sep 18, 2023

a helpful bear posted:

jimmy dean meat lovers over here

:rip:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Shifty Nipples posted:

not filled, plauged

:hmmyes: true

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

drat! huge if true. the country is in free fall!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

91723_2 posted:

I've often wondered how nasty those are.

I ate a nasty frozen sausage biscuit the other. never again.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

his reasons were that it was easy to dox him (because he posts himself all the time), so there could be real world consequences to these types of forum accusations.
TBH i don't think plinks was thinking real good at the time.

someone from here keeps doxing me on the local subreddit by posting my real name, address, and where I work. not particularly worried about an epic bacon guy showing up on my front porch though

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Impkins Patootie posted:

i brought it back in and its gonna stay until the rain stops but it has to stay in the cup

Nice

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

91723_2 posted:

gently caress you

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

91723_2 posted:

what the gently caress

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

veepfake posted:

He said it was really easy to track him down irl from his forum posts, probably because he posts his face and many details about his life, and runs/ran off site things with SA members.

Just more reasons to keep up your smokescreen/do good opsec lest you too have your future threatened when a weird rando from a dead gay comedy forum behind a paywall calls you a pedo

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Mr. Nice! posted:

i got wings for lunch so i gotta ask the thread: flats or drumsticks?

Sticks

91723_2
Sep 18, 2023

the milk machine posted:

Shifty Nipples posted:

not filled, plauged

plagued by content? and this is your alternative?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

veepfake posted:

you don’t post under your legal name????

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Impkins Patootie posted:

Hell yeah

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

How do you find a non responsive F35? Trump says they're invisible

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

This absolutely ridiculous 6 Billion Dollar Hostage Deal with Iran has set a terrible PRECEDENT for the future. Buckel up, you are going to see some terrible things start to happen. The 3 years ago highly respected USA has become a laughingstock all over the WORLD. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. VOTE TRUMP!!!

The us was a laughingstock when he was president specifically because of him, he was a laughingstock

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

91723_2 posted:

i was promised this content would be OVER

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

when you definitely know how the 25th amendment works

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Glumwheels posted:

The us was a laughingstock when he was president specifically because of him, he was a laughingstock

:wrong: everyone loves trump

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Greg Legg posted:

Oh my god I hope they do this.

who? Congress has nothing to do with the 25th

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

I’m sure the republican vice president is working on this

trump has no idea how the government he was in charge of for four years and might be in charge of again works

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BABYDOG!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

veepfake posted:

I think his reasons were he was completely smashed out of his mind

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Funniest part is the night started by concern trolling Buddykins about is drinking, lol.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

someone from here keeps doxing me on the local subreddit by posting my real name, address, and where I work. not particularly worried about an epic bacon guy showing up on my front porch though

that’s really hosed up and you should bring it up to the admins

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
poor Plinkey, ate the forbidden queso and died badly

rest in Sheetz

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

91723_2 posted:

these things are super tasty but god drat are they sodium bombs. I'd occasionally use them to make breakfast burritos in the morning for my kids.