Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

He said it was really easy to track him down irl from his forum posts, probably because he posts his face and many details about his life, and runs/ran off site things with SA members.

Just more reasons to keep up your smokescreen/do good opsec lest you too have your future threatened when a weird rando from a dead gay comedy forum behind a paywall calls you a pedo

ah, fair, like didn't want it to be misconstrued. yeah, forgot he was blasted. oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Plinkey posted:

my lawyer says i need his address

anyone got it?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

free plinkey and install a breathalizer on his computer

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr Hootington posted:

It was the 2nd part of a 2 day meltdown.

That's called a weekend

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

veepfake posted:

im sure plinks has his reasons but what reputation is there to uphold on the something awful forums of all places

yeah this place is a dump

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

had some braunschweiger sitting around from my last Aldi trip so I made a sandwich with it and some onion. Mmm, eating like a king!

Pittsburgh Schweigadelic Freakout

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Sherbert Hoover posted:

plinkey used to be a good poster and he also helped a lot of people out

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Yes, it is true that my intervention through TRUTH SOCIAL saved Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton from going down at the hands of Democrats and some Republicans, headed by PAUL RINO (Ryan), Karl Rove, and others, almost all of whom came back to reason when confronted with the facts. Ken has been a great A.G., and now he can go back to work for the wonderful people of Texas. It was my honor to have helped correct this injustice!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Yes, it is true that my intervention through TRUTH SOCIAL saved Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton from going down at the hands of Democrats and some Republicans, headed by PAUL RINO (Ryan), Karl Rove, and others, almost all of whom came back to reason when confronted with the facts. Ken has been a great A.G., and now he can go back to work for the wonderful people of Texas. It was my honor to have helped correct this injustice!

The Bush's have been entirely destroyed

91723_2
Sep 18, 2023

VideoKid posted:

he had a meltdown

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

SirPablo posted:

The list of people to free in this thread is getting too long to track.

free all cspam political prisoners

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bearjew posted:

good to see forums moderating still operating at the highest level of excellence

always is

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
54 lbs of 8 piece cut halal chicken at 90¢ a lb half off to rotate stock.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

f

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
well this made for some interesting morning reading holy poo poo

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Noted RINO Carl Rove

91723_2
Sep 18, 2023

crime fighting hog posted:

well this made for some interesting morning reading holy poo poo

versus sitting in a chair and staring at the wall?

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

who can truly say whether jacking off dudes in public theaters is a worse crime than wearing a hoodie and shorts?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I don't want to alarm anyone but this thread seems to be banning posting superstars faster than they are created.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mr. Nice! posted:

i got wings for lunch so i gotta ask the thread: flats or drumsticks?

Flats because they have less cartilage and you can twist and pull out one of the bones to essentially turn it into a drumstick.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Funniest part is the night started by concern trolling Buddykins about is drinking, lol.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

91723_2 posted:

versus sitting in a chair and staring at the wall?

i'm doing that anyway!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

RVWinkle posted:

I don't want to alarm anyone but this thread seems to be banning posting superstars faster than they are created.

Buddykins, there is a power vacuum. Step up!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

that’s really hosed up and you should bring it up to the admins

I'm pretty sure it's a guy who was permabanned a few years back and still hate reads this forum, odd how many people are like that. I don't worry about him too much because he's a feckless loving loser.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Funniest part is the night started by concern trolling Buddykins about is drinking, lol.

[in extreme tom petty voice] projection is the hardest part

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

powerful friendships have been forged this day

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

WrasslorMonkey posted:

pretty sure it is legit concern

blacking out is very bad

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum has issued a correction as of 17:52 on Sep 18, 2023

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm pretty sure it's a guy who was permabanned a few years back and still hate reads this forum, odd how many people are like that. I don't worry about him too much because he's a feckless loving loser.

Probably a somethingspecial mod

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This is the best ratfucking DeSantis' PAC can do?

quote:

A recently sent mailer mirrors the DeSantis team's attacks on Trump's record on LGBTQ rights, an issue where the governor hopes to peel off some evangelical support from the ex-president.

"One flier being sent to voters — which an Iowa Republican shared with POLITICO — calls Trump a 'transgender trailblazer' who 'celebrated gay marriage victory at Mar-a-Lago party with Log Cabin Republicans,'" the website reported. "Another thanks Trump — seemingly sarcastically — 'for standing with LGBTQ+ Americans to fight against the close-minded Republicans who won’t accept change.' A third reminds Iowans Trump allowed a transgender woman to compete in his Miss Universe Pageant two decades ago."

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

RVWinkle posted:

we are all posting superstars

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lolll

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

huh, can you narrow that down a bit

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Good luck explaining that to CPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Shut up Ron. Trump likes people who don't get captured

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1703793192624169196