Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FishBowlRobot posted:

Better W/L record than Dr. Drew
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

FishBowlRobot posted:

Better W/L record than Dr. Drew

Celebrity Rehab with Scumbag Vinny Beedle

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
so you were managing him and he got an offer to be in Avengers and you blew it off and then he died

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

.... yes.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Haha "beloved"

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

slave to my cravings posted:

so you were managing him and he got an offer to be in Avengers and you blew it off and then he died

Nick in particular cultivates an impression of being an uncaring rear end in a top hat but his disgust is so genuine it loops back around to being funny

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
dasha called Jake the f slur

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Dokapon Findom posted:

Nick in particular cultivates an impression of being an uncaring rear end in a top hat but his disgust is so genuine it loops back around to being funny

Hes so loving upset with Vinny. It owns.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/DoingCigarettes/status/1703811080298876979?t=hK2H58YS54N4i4y0dARI3w&s=19

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

John Romero posted:

dasha called Jake the f slur

Sunk Dunk fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Sep 18, 2023

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

they both r slur f slurs

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
They should marry

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
that's okay I didn't click through on purpose

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

she’s really committing to this bit long term, respect

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/haramcart/status/1703863799978090547?t=RQ58CyAZwe_G4VhPsA0shg&s=19

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Did Adam break up with her because she hosed Michael Tracey

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
actually i hosed her first

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

actually i hosed her first

GROSS

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/susphiria/status/1703493859274272936?t=HnIyK5vec7EQacpgyWeglg&s=19

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

it's not stav. there's sunlight on the wall and if stav were in that room there would not be any sunlight on the wall

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol https://twitter.com/TooMuchWit/status/1703623420426985735?t=R7GRCLavIkjUnY-27IsvxQ&s=19

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Man I miss wilding out on Facebook

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

I would hate to have to film this poo poo and pretend it's funny for a girl, good on stav for not taking it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

*stav after pushing [stop recording]* hey so uh you ever think about opening up the relationship?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

She was actually speaking directly to stav with that last line

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
at five seconds theres a stav fart

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

at five seconds theres a stav fart

stop, there. analyze it.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Mid, will not click :lofty:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Chet Hanks interview any day now.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
The Penishman

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol

it's the perfect cwime

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Now ur speaking my ranguage.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Guess this was a picture of Stav and the owner needed to delete it to free up some space

Only registered members can see post attachments!

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Stolen from the Epstein thread https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horace_de_Vere_Cole?wprov=sfla1

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

quote:

William Horace de Vere Cole (5 May 1881 – 25 February 1936) was an eccentric prankster born in Ballincollig, County Cork, Ireland. His most famous prank was the Dreadnought hoax where he and several others in blackface,

Lol

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Helllloooooooo Horace de face....

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

I have a lesbian friend who has an extremely traumatic post BWW sex story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
On occasion, Cole would wander the streets with a cow's teat poking through the open fly of his trousers; once he judged he had caused optimum outrage, he would cut off the offending protrusion with a pair of scissors.

nice