Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

WrasslorMonkey posted:

How'd this turn out anyway

:gaming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

Louisgod posted:

do people over 15 even play fortnite?

One of my partners friends recently divorced their husband over $20,000 he had racked up in credit card debt from buying Fortnite skins. When they asked him why he had to buy so many skins he said he "had to have that drip"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Just off the top of my head I forgot the other guy's name.
Like I kept thinking ted cruz is the gov of florida.
Kind of weird to see 'governor of Florida' as a step up from congress man.

We're not going to elect a President who's a member of congress for a long long time. It's going to be governors again like it was 70s-90s

and Trump is technically never been a member of Congress.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

triple sulk posted:

interviewed thursday and sent a follow up friday because of scheduling issues they're aware of, no answer. followed up on the same email a couple hours ago because the aforementioned issues are even more important now, and still no answer. what the gently caress man

it's a real buyer's market out there apparently, and a bunch of people have interpreted that as permission to be giant assholes. imo anyway

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Beached Whale posted:

One of my partners friends recently divorced their husband over $20,000 he had racked up in credit card debt from buying Fortnite skins. When they asked him why he had to buy so many skins he said he "had to have that drip"

:psyduck:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Beached Whale posted:

lmao that owns

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Beached Whale posted:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Women spend $20,000 on clothes that's fine, men spend $20,000 on video game clothes it's a problem? Smh

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Beached Whale posted:

lol. society of adult children

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy will bring the short-term stopgap government spending measure for a vote on the floor on Thursday, he said on Monday.

It is not expected to pass.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lmfao

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Beached Whale posted:

Lol and here I am debating about dropping $5 on a free to play game.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Bethamphetamine posted:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy will bring the short-term stopgap government spending measure for a vote on the floor on Thursday, he said on Monday.

It is not expected to pass.

who cares nothing is real

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Meanwhile all of you went into the same or more debt to go to college and have pretty much the same to show for it (nothing)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I bought my kids a mermaid pack of some sort for Minecraft the other day for $6 and the next morning they come storming into my room at 7 am asking me to buy a buddy pack or whatever. I said no so they said one sec and came back and dumped $6 worth of quarters on my nightstand, I couldn't say no

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the milk machine posted:

it's a real buyer's market out there apparently, and a bunch of people have interpreted that as permission to be giant assholes. imo anyway

you're not wrong, but i've also seen roles open for months on end which is also just how things are now

it's miserable

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Idk how you spend $20,000 on fortnite skins. The crew pack is only $13 a month

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Women spend $20,000 on clothes that's fine, men spend $20,000 on video game clothes it's a problem? Smh

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

When they call a woman a whale, it's offensive! But a man???

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Nonsense posted:

We're not going to elect a President who's a member of congress for a long long time. It's going to be governors again like it was 70s-90s

and Trump is technically never been a member of Congress.

Ahhh, never put it together that there is governor to president pipeline.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Beached Whale posted:

how else are you going to have goku and master chief at the same time

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

CaptainBeefart posted:

Lol and here I am debating about dropping $5 on a free to play game.

Lol. I spent 6 bucks on apex once and felt so dirty.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Louisgod posted:

lmao that owns

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

goth smoking cloves posted:

Meanwhile all of you went into the same or more debt to go to college and have pretty much the same to show for it (nothing)

lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
plinkey never stopped posting itt and barely ever made a post about trump

Lpzie 4
Mar 4, 2023
¡ai dios mío, plinkey! adiós, idiota gordo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i still don't really "get" fortnite. i tried a few rounds and it's boring as poo poo. i guess in theory there is some social component to it which i don't understand compared to a roblox (which i think you can chat in?) or minecraft, but i'm kind of amazed it's hung around as long as it has when it isn't very good.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
drip is important

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i guess i'm just old

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Louisgod posted:

I bought my kids a mermaid pack of some sort for Minecraft the other day for $6 and the next morning they come storming into my room at 7 am asking me to buy a buddykins pack or whatever. I said no so they said one sec and came back and dumped $6 worth of quarters on my nightstand, I couldn't say no

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

triple sulk posted:

i still don't really "get" fortnite. i tried a few rounds and it's boring as poo poo. i guess in theory there is some social component to it which i don't understand compared to a roblox (which i think you can chat in?) or minecraft, but i'm kind of amazed it's hung around as long as it has when it isn't very good.

its cool to just play with friends and do emotes together

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Mr Hootington posted:

Idk how you spend $20,000 on fortnite skins. The crew pack is only $13 a month

jealous of that drip?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Lpzie 4 posted:

¡ai dios mío, plinkey! adiós, idiota gordo.

Parent your kid(s) alec

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
fortnite fashion designer

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

drip king

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

every other person i interview with these days graduated college in like 2016-2020 and it's upsetting me

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

RealityWarCriminal posted:

drip is important

I would feel better shooting the trendy clothing guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

It is a fun 3rd person shooter multiplayer br. It isn't for everyone.