Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

WrasslorMonkey posted:

From my cold, deads hands that kill 30-50 feral hogs that run into my yard within 3-5 mins while my small kids play peck at the dirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

William Bear posted:

Last year, all the nerds on the internet refused to call the main character of the live-action Halo show anything but "Jimmy Rings" because he was so different from in the games. Most notably, he had sex.

Never gently caress. Not even once. not even to save the planet

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Lpzie posted:

WRONG... so wrong. believing books shouldn't be burned doesn't make sense anymore. it's about preservation, and the computer age changed that. I'm pro burning books. being against burning books is conservative, right wing, fascist, and liberal

There are some books that would be a better use to the world as ash/ fertilizer than existing on a physical plane, when taking up digital spaces is more than enough to be archived .

If you don't agree with me me, here's a book you have to persevere in a race against me, finding and burning them all, so I can quarantine the book on my hard drive like polio.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

William Bear posted:

Last year, all the nerds on the internet refused to call the main character of the live-action Halo show anything but "Jimmy Rings" because he was so different from in the games. Most notably, he had sex.

John Halo doesn't have a dick.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

perhaps the most powerful reflection of the state monopoly on violence is that guys like this feel comfortable saying things like this in public with their real name and photo attached

gremlins two
Aug 14, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

It turns out that my Financial Statements show a WORTH which is substantially more than I showed the very well represented (by top flight law firms!) & highly sophisticated Financial Institutions and Banks. Also shows that each statement has a Disclaimer Clause strongly telling these institutions to do their own analysis & to not rely on the Financial Statements presented. Additionally, great liquidity - Very little Debt relative to Assets! In other words, Trump Hating Letitia James has no case!

Disclaimer Clause: this is all a bunch of bullshit

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

William Bear posted:

Will it matter? Eh, I don't know...

it won't

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

BONGHITZ posted:

his name is John halo

Also I think it's canon that his Halo suit sucks him off.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

it is and we thank the suit for it’s important work

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

btw back in the '80s the trams used to look like this (they look comparatively boring now, and at some point they modified the signs to add the word TRAIN on the end)

this is what they looked like in the '60s btw

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

perhaps the most powerful reflection of the state monopoly on violence is that guys like this feel comfortable saying things like this in public with their real name and photo attached

A lot of people spent so long trying to figure out if they could post, they didn't spend any time asking themselves if they should post

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

:guillotine:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Substandard posted:

Also I think it's canon that his Halo suit sucks him off.

im gonna fire you out of a canon

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Also in the US that would be an open and shut case of a lawsuit for discrimination based on family status, thanks to that guy idiotically posting hiscrimes.txt online

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tacodaemon posted:

Tanvir Sultan is far too busy and important to write his own tweets. He outsources them because he works smarter, not harder. It is a fools errand to hold him accountable for his tweets

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

It turns out that my Financial Statements show a WORTH which is substantially more than I showed the very well represented (by top flight law firms!) & highly sophisticated Financial Institutions and Banks. Also shows that each statement has a Disclaimer Clause strongly telling these institutions to do their own analysis & to not rely on the Financial Statements presented. Additionally, great liquidity - Very little Debt relative to Assets! In other words, Trump Hating Letitia James has no case!

that's.....that's what they are saying dude. you claimed a worth that was more than what you showed the banks.

how is this man alive

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

alnilam posted:

Also in the US that would be an open and shut case of a lawsuit for discrimination based on family status, thanks to that guy idiotically posting hiscrimes.txt online

*furiously emailing the AG of Punjab*

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

alnilam posted:

that guy is going to owe so many taka

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

this is what they looked like in the '60s btw

Chud-ding-ish-ly "THIS IS WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

this guy should be mulched in a woodchipper and fed to sharks at sea

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Vim Fuego posted:

im gonna fire you out of a canon

https://twitter.com/dril/status/862757324305334273

dril said it, it must be true.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

tacodaemon posted:

Elon musk wants to fight this man

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

lol this guy needs his loving rear end kicked

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

The impact is soften because the guy he fired is making 27'000 a month over 300'000 a year, and will probably find a higher paying job.

A lot of US libertarians will say "I wouldn't ask for a raise if I made that much."
Like a semi-elite class bullying, like how trump left food in some other rich guy's couch.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1703869432018133320?s=20

Democrats will be decimated next year

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

That's roughly $250 usd

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

The impact is soften because the guy he fired is making 27'000 a month over 300'000 a year, and will probably find a higher paying job.

A lot of US libertarians will say "I wouldn't ask for a raise if I made that much."
Like a semi-elite class bullying, like how trump left food in some other rich guy's couch.

might wanna check that exchange rate chief

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

This is in Bangladeshi currency. Idk what average wages r over there, but

titty_baby_ posted:

That's roughly $250 usd

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

taka dirty to me daddy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

bangladesh slowly hahah

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Red Baron posted:

might wanna check that exchange rate chief

OHhhh poo poo. I though Taka was a funny way of "take home after taxes or something"

yeah put that guy in a woodchipper.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Really they should've done what they do for 40k space marines and make the superhuman process remove all sexual urges

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

OHhhh poo poo. I though Taka was a funny way of "take home after taxes or something"

lmao

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

the punchline is that it tracks almost 1:1 with the hogwild repub tax cuts

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

this is don spartan 117-45, making america great again, finishing the fight

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Perfectly logical post, based upon the wrong assumption.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

yeah put that guy in a woodchipper.

lmao I mean honestly that does sound like business person speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Pennsylvania must be stopped