Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Taking this one less in “I will try to draft this” and more just for general format help, also if I’m pushed into a corner lol

Let’s talk about UW
UW is the worst color pair, and the “tap your opponent’s stuff” strategy doesn’t work. If you have two or three of Hylda or Sharae (NOT Will, he sucks), then maybe you can do this strategy but otherwise it folds to everything. The right thing to do with UW is leaning into bargain.

Eeeeh it can work if you get passed the right cards.

Misplayed a bunch but took it to 4-3 still. (still in bronze, I'm not a big drafter) Also a majority of these games were very lopsided, one way or the other.

https://mtga.untapped.gg/profile/3a...&limitedSet=WOE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toozler
Jan 12, 2012

Cool, thanks for looking. I figured the card advantage aspect of Gutter Dweller would be most relevant, but I guess the Hearth Elemental can provide that too on just R. I swapped Elemental in for Witchstalker and 10-5-1 on lands, will try to run it out tonight.

I was tempted to try out the RR BB GGG mana for science, but I can just see myself with 2 forests 2 swamps 2 mountains, Triplets in hand, and just yelling into the void

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Look at this pretty pile of cards from quickdraft. Only I could crash-pilot it to a 2-3, ahahahaha. In my defense it took me a bunch of premier drafts playing B/R rats to even realize I don't play aggro that often so I need to 'switch' to that mindset. And the last loss was due to a misclick, I was just adjusting the audio and somehow the game thought I wanted to concede?

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Zefiel posted:

Look at this pretty pile of cards from quickdraft. Only I could crash-pilot it to a 2-3, ahahahaha. In my defense it took me a bunch of premier drafts playing B/R rats to even realize I don't play aggro that often so I need to 'switch' to that mindset. And the last loss was due to a misclick, I was just adjusting the audio and somehow the game thought I wanted to concede?

Your curve starts and ends at three which will make aggro a hard gameplan. Also one gnawing crescendo is enough, three is going to lose you a lot of games. The financiers are not great either. Lots of clunkers in here for you r/w gameplan

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

servers seem to be fucky today, anyone else?

Zefiel posted:

less "aggro" and more "play 2 drops." (they're not the same thing.) even one drops are better than normal in this format. hard to do in quick draft because the bots seem to value two drops above literally everything else

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Hopped in a Quick Draft just for the hell of it and managed to zip to a 7-1.

Gnawing Crescendo continues to win me games I absolutely should not, the last game being most egregious. I'm facing down lethal on the next turn, and I have enough on board to kill them IF I have Crescendo (which I do) and IF they don't use their one inconsequential untapped creature to block. They'd still be able to kill me on the crackback. So just in hopes that they massively gently caress up and/or let hubris the the best of them, I swing.

They don't block. Dumbfounded, I cast Crescendo for the win. I had 3 mana from turn 3 on. I should have been dead but for the Gnawing.

Oh and also playing in Silver. Heh.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

here's an interesting trad sealed pool for the sealed builders itt: https://sealeddeck.tech/13XPk4A5F0

I want to be in red and black but I have very little removal there. is it worth it to splash blue? base white is also intriguing but I'm not sure what I would pair it with. actually white and green both seem pretty anemic

kalel fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Sep 18, 2023

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

rickiep00h posted:

Hopped in a Quick Draft just for the hell of it and managed to zip to a 7-1.

Gnawing Crescendo continues to win me games I absolutely should not, the last game being most egregious. I'm facing down lethal on the next turn, and I have enough on board to kill them IF I have Crescendo (which I do) and IF they don't use their one inconsequential untapped creature to block. They'd still be able to kill me on the crackback. So just in hopes that they massively gently caress up and/or let hubris the the best of them, I swing.

They don't block. Dumbfounded, I cast Crescendo for the win. I had 3 mana from turn 3 on. I should have been dead but for the Gnawing.

Oh and also playing in Silver. Heh.

Well some of us are still learning! (I'm in bronze but get paired with silver peeps from time to time) I ate a loss from going full swing on a guy who had a white instant to prevent all damage to him lol... never saw it coming.

kalel posted:

servers seem to be fucky today, anyone else?

less "aggro" and more "play 2 drops." (they're not the same thing.) even one drops are better than normal in this format. hard to do in quick draft because the bots seem to value two drops above literally everything else

Time posted:

Your curve starts and ends at three which will make aggro a hard gameplan. Also one gnawing crescendo is enough, three is going to lose you a lot of games. The financiers are not great either. Lots of clunkers in here for you r/w gameplan

Well that explains why I ate dirt so much! I thought the financiers were good. Also yeah I completely forgot about the curve. So much stuff to learn, thanks for the feedback. It's great to know the bots will take 2-drops, I intend to play a bunch of quickdrafts before opening my packs, have about 13 packs saved so far.

VVVVV Huh, that might be why I was messing around in the settings for a match, lowering the volume, and then auto-conceded. Would it be worth submitting a ticket for a quick draft?

Zefiel fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Sep 18, 2023

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Fyi there are widespread problems drafting rn. Wins don’t register and I (and a bunch of people in discord) are getting kicked repeatedly during the drafting process

wei
Jul 27, 2006

kalel posted:

here's an interesting trad sealed pool for the sealed builders itt: https://sealeddeck.tech/13XPk4A5F0

I want to be in red and black but I have very little removal there. is it worth it to splash blue? base white is also intriguing but I'm not sure what I would pair it with. actually white and green both seem pretty anemic

https://sealeddeck.tech/FlpSs7IyOe

I built this on the phone so I might have missed something. Think you're supposed to be RBu, removal is kind of weak in this pool anyway.

Obyra is too low impact to be worth it imo. Talion's Messenger I like splashing just off treasures and the artifacts, noting that you probably want to save a treasure for Recruiter's adventure. My initial thought was that Bitter Chill is also a little low impact to be starting but the deck probably needs it (over ratter or not dead). The other blue cards are bad or double pipped.

Your deck has some grindy tools but the removal suite is a little iffy for that plan. Hopefully you can go under the slower decks with the bomby 3s, fliers and various finisher effects. Vamp Rites is a good sb card against removal-heavy decks (e:also the 2nd sac outlet for Apple). Against faster or wide decks you can cut apple and bruiser for slinger and/or scream puffs.

wei fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Sep 18, 2023

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

I was playing Historic Brawl against Galadriel.

They play Galadriel + Season of Growth + Scute Swarm and generate hundreds and hundreds of triggers by scrying, playing a land, creating more tokens, etc…. Eventually my client crashes.

I jump back in and take a lovely turn and swing for 10. I scry 4 cards and draw a couple, bounce Galadriel for fun. Nothing is going to save me from the Scute Swarm (I was digging for Fear Fire Foes because I wanted to see a million tokens die at once.)

The client says there’s “only” 250 tokens against me. The opponent must have also crashed as they never make it back in. It looks like they are mousing over their cards but they don’t play anything and they time out and lose the game.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!
There's a cap on tokens at 250 now due to Scute Swarm basically taking down the servers when Zendikar Rising came out

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol remember lucky clover? It's back!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjnvzh-Yqic

I had completely forgotten it existed, but with the new adventure cards it can do some really really stupid poo poo.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

wei posted:

https://sealeddeck.tech/FlpSs7IyOe

I built this on the phone so I might have missed something. Think you're supposed to be RBu, removal is kind of weak in this pool anyway.

Obyra is too low impact to be worth it imo. Talion's Messenger I like splashing just off treasures and the artifacts, noting that you probably want to save a treasure for Recruiter's adventure. My initial thought was that Bitter Chill is also a little low impact to be starting but the deck probably needs it (over ratter or not dead). The other blue cards are bad or double pipped.

Your deck has some grindy tools but the removal suite is a little iffy for that plan. Hopefully you can go under the slower decks with the bomby 3s, fliers and various finisher effects. Vamp Rites is a good sb card against removal-heavy decks (e:also the 2nd sac outlet for Apple). Against faster or wide decks you can cut apple and bruiser for slinger and/or scream puffs.

thx :love:

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Okay, I tweaked my GB deck and I think this might be it's final iteration, barring tweaks to how many Assemble the Teams I want. Got rid of Shelrod cuz she doesn't fit. I actually didn't read Sword of Once and Future carefully (cuz it's a novel), but it works great and essentially ends the game against black alchemy decks even if I don't get Gruff trio off. This deck is all about recursion and making single target removal feel bad. I'd run into trouble if I saw more board wiper spells, but honestly those black shel-ring decks are still like 90% of the decks I see in Alchemy ranked. And I get it, it's a strong deck. But everyone has the exact same one and it's actually unfun to play as or against. Like what's the point of even playing Magic if you're just going to netdeck the exact same deck as everyone else with no spin.

Also, after many games I'm still the only one I've seen run Gruff Trio which is insane as it's basically a game ender unless you have a board wipe on hand.

Deck
2 Sword of Once and Future (MOM) 265
4 Llanowar Wastes (BRO) 264
6 Swamp (NEO) 288
4 Orcish Bowmasters (LTR) 103
2 The One Ring (LTR) 246
4 Delighted Halfling (LTR) 158
3 Gruff Triplets (WOE) 172
2 Mosswood Dreadknight (WOE) 231
4 Tear Asunder (DMU) 183
7 Forest (HBG) 308
4 Jungle Hollow (MOM) 270
2 Virtue of Persistence (WOE) 115
4 Go for the Throat (BRO) 102
3 Restless Cottage (WOE) 258
1 Llanowar Loamspeaker (DMU) 170
2 Phial of Galadriel (LTR) 248
2 Bramble Familiar (WOE) 164
2 Armored Scrapgorger (ONE) 158
2 Assemble the Team (Y23) 17

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC

Wezlar posted:

P1p1 greta is the best card in this pack followed by scoundrel
P1p2 rat out is the best card here followed by werefox, that red removal spell is not very good. Weak overall pack.
P1p3 easy edgewall pack its very good and you're already red
P1p4 I don't hate this pick but I would take scavenger.
P1p5 spearguard and celebrant are both better picks and in colours you're already in. Frolicking familiar is a better UR card.
P1p6 guest is fine but if you want to be UR catapult is a key card.

I think overall you just need to better familiarize yourself with which cards are good in the format

I think you're also trying to mix the aggressive red cards with the spells cards and it doesn't really work in this format.

Thanks. 3rd draft and I didn't do research so I was just sorta of bumbling through. The 2/5 isn't good eh? I thought maybe he wasn't doing well simply because I didn't get enough instants/sorceries.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Captain Invictus posted:

lol remember lucky clover? It's back!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjnvzh-Yqic

I had completely forgotten it existed, but with the new adventure cards it can do some really really stupid poo poo.

Oh this is cool. I've been tinkering around with Jund Adventures in Explorer but it wasn't quite getting there. Might have to give this a spin.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.17lands.com/draft/ed94563df6314738a0c298d255f6b3c1

Pretty straightforward, picked the good red and black cards that came to me. The curve is not the most elegant thing... kinda bloated at the top because I tried to make Imodane + Cut In a thing? I hope that works? Also the evaluation question of High Fae Negotiator vs Redcap Thief at P1P5... I went with Negotiator because I thought having at least one "over the top" card to get past stalls would be useful, also uncommon compared to the more replaceable thief (i got more in the end lol)

I picked up Twisted Fealty early because of Redcap Gutter-Dweller but read it closer and it's at beginning of upkeep lol... at least I have Lord Skitter's Butcher

EDIT: OMG CUT IN DOESN'T TRIGGER IMODANE... I guess conceited witch would be better. I should have gotten more 2 drops. There was a mintstrosity in the draft that I passed

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Sep 19, 2023

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

EDIT: OMG CUT IN DOESN'T TRIGGER IMODANE... I guess conceited witch would be better. I should have gotten more 2 drops. There was a mintstrosity in the draft that I passed

Getting a role from cut in is optional, so it can trigger imodane but you have to give up on the role

yeah 2 drops are good lol. it's hard to know when to take them in draft

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

At least butcher is a multirole flex creature, that's cool

kalel posted:

Getting a role from cut in is optional, so it can trigger imodane but you have to give up on the role

Hmm... I wonder if even with that Conceited Witch might just be a better creature overall

Edit: had a moment like what Alex Nikolic described where you should always be like "oh can I just win now"... Twisted Fealty is a thing, even without the sac lol

"The little rat that could"

Hitting my ceiling by dying to #64 mythic with eminem's recruiter lol

Stalled out at 5-3, oh well. 46-41, 52.87%

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Sep 19, 2023

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

MikeC posted:

Thanks. 3rd draft and I didn't do research so I was just sorta of bumbling through. The 2/5 isn't good eh? I thought maybe he wasn't doing well simply because I didn't get enough instants/sorceries.

Yeah I think it's because you need a real density of spells for it to work and it needs to survive until you untap. Sorry if last post was harshly worded I'm phone posting! Even as I'm more familiar with the set I always keep limitedgrades.com opened while I draft to quick reference

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
WOE Premier #4

Any suggestions for this RB build?

Draft: https://www.17lands.com/draft/102f3f743e634a999edf8946d1bf20a9

Had to scramble at the end to get more creatures. Red was definitely flowing, but I think I committed to black too early. Looking back at the draft log, I think WR was fairly open given how some Hopeful Vigils wheeled.

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC

Wezlar posted:

Yeah I think it's because you need a real density of spells for it to work and it needs to survive until you untap. Sorry if last post was harshly worded I'm phone posting! Even as I'm more familiar with the set I always keep limitedgrades.com opened while I draft to quick reference

All good man. "The difference between feedback and criticism is how you take it" - MVP ballplayer

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

drainpipe posted:

WOE Premier #4

Any suggestions for this RB build?

Draft: https://www.17lands.com/draft/102f3f743e634a999edf8946d1bf20a9

Had to scramble at the end to get more creatures. Red was definitely flowing, but I think I committed to black too early. Looking back at the draft log, I think WR was fairly open given how some Hopeful Vigils wheeled.

I would take out the bellowing bruiser and put in taken by nightmares but that's really it

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Kashuno posted:

I would take out the bellowing bruiser and put in taken by nightmares but that's really it
I would keep the Bruiser and instead swap one of the Crescendos for the Taken. Bruiser has a similar role on the spell side (push damage through) but works without you needing to go all out, and then you have a pretty good creature leftover.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

This was a complete desaster - went 1-3. Even got bodied by someone who had to mull to 5. Tbf, they had the nuts Boros deck, with 3 Return Triumphant so I could just not win by trading stuff off. Overall, just a mediocre deck in an environment where - I've been told - you can just force aggro because the bots are stupid. Perhaps a lesson learned. Will try another QD soon I think.
As per (sage but boring!!!) advice, I took the two R two-drops out, kept the Elemental. Only one Mountain. In the first game, I started with said Mountain and two Forests and a Faun, perfect.

Faun got eaten by Candy, and I proceeded to draw eight of my nine Forests. I still almost had it with the Apple, especially after I finally drew the Swamp, but it just wasn't enough. Icing on the cake: the final card I drew was the one BB card I have, so I couldn't cast that either.

Just wanted to share. Anyway, I think the deck has a bit more in the tank and I'll try to do it more justice now lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

please put in the rat catcher over a ranger actually you should probably just cut the red two drops, it's unlikely you'll cast those on curve. put in the green 1 drop and the 4/2. swap at least one mountain for a swamp

kalel fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Sep 19, 2023

MasterBuilder
Sep 30, 2008
Oven Wrangler
Have a RB quick draft that instantly went 0-2. First loss was an opponent stealing my 7/8 rat and giving it double strike to kill me from 14. Second loss was me not swinging out with the entire team and leaving my opponent at one. That loss stung.

I have pulled it back to win the next two so I'm even at the moment but lord skitter's and his butcher need that positive win rate.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Thundercracker posted:

Like what's the point of even playing Magic if you're just going to netdeck the exact same deck as everyone else with no spin.
Some people want to play a game where the only variable is player skill; if you're piloting the best deck, playing the mirror nonstop, then you need to be able to out-pilot the opponent. I think the idea of timmy, johnny, spike has been a little deprecated in the last ten years but there are people for whom the deckbuilding and personalization isn't as appealing as being able to 'find the line' and win from positions they should lose from, based purely on deck knowledge and experience and skill. It's my main thing I hate about all the streamers, that they denigrate burn or sligh decks as if they take no skill, when they're in fact the most challenging decks to play because of how compacted your decision tree timeframe is.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

kalel posted:

please put in the rat catcher over a ranger actually you should probably just cut the red two drops, it's unlikely you'll cast those on curve. put in the green 1 drop and the 4/2. swap at least one mountain for a swamp
Oh, I already did that (and said as much?), but put in Wurm instead of the 1-drop.

The deck's currently at 5-2, but I had to take a break after the last game. I faced a Selesyna deck that was pretty much picture perfect for the archetype - two Hopeful Vigils to get things started, Besotted Knights (3!) to spread Roles around, A Tale for the Ages doing its very best, Syr Armont contributing, even the usually bad Slumbering Keepguard and Savior of the Sleeping pulled extra duty. They once dealt 16 damage to one of my creatures with Graceful Takedown, brought back the Redtooth Vanguard at least twice...just look at this:

And I still won this game. They made at least one overcommitting attack where I could grow my Vermin freely until it could once again hold back their stuff, I was able to use my tricks productively, could clear the board with trades like an 11/11 Titanic Growth'd dude against three of their creatures (they knew it was coming - they quadruple blocked), and in the end, despite them constantly drawing outs, eventually I got the Hearth Elemental into Greta + Werefox (and itself of course) for unbeatable value + bodies. Perhaps once again proving that even at its very best (besides Yenna which would have rinsed me ofc), Selesnya still doesn't quite cut it in this format. Sad!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Simply Simon posted:

Oh, I already did that (and said as much?), but put in Wurm instead of the 1-drop.

oops, sorry. I still think it's correct to put in the one drop over the wurm but I think the win percentage margin is really thin there so you're probably fine

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Shrecknet posted:

Some people want to play a game where the only variable is player skill; if you're piloting the best deck, playing the mirror nonstop, then you need to be able to out-pilot the opponent. I think the idea of timmy, johnny, spike has been a little deprecated in the last ten years but there are people for whom the deckbuilding and personalization isn't as appealing as being able to 'find the line' and win from positions they should lose from, based purely on deck knowledge and experience and skill. It's my main thing I hate about all the streamers, that they denigrate burn or sligh decks as if they take no skill, when they're in fact the most challenging decks to play because of how compacted your decision tree timeframe is.

Also the specific example - Shelly and the One Ring - is a pretty obvious pair to build around. The precise lists may or may not be the same, but the core of the deck very much builds itself.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!

Simply Simon posted:

I would keep the Bruiser and instead swap one of the Crescendos for the Taken. Bruiser has a similar role on the spell side (push damage through) but works without you needing to go all out, and then you have a pretty good creature leftover.

Thanks! I originally had Taken but replaced it with Bruiser because I think both sides of it seemed good. Replacing a Crescendo makes more sense.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
A fun mode would be a playing your opponents deck against you and then with yours against you after the first match. Guess it would need to be BO3. I understand why Arena might not want to ever let Ayers play with cards they haven't gambled for yet but did that sort of thing ever happen in standard's hey day? Hay day?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Khanstant posted:

A fun mode would be a playing your opponents deck against you and then with yours against you after the first match. Guess it would need to be BO3. I understand why Arena might not want to ever let Ayers play with cards they haven't gambled for yet but did that sort of thing ever happen in standard's hey day? Hay day?
Wizards tried this in paper during Mirrodin/Onslaught standard, where both you and your opponents played the exact same 60-card deck of Arcbound Ravagers and Shrapnel Blasts. It was not very popular.

Toozler
Jan 12, 2012

For the limited sickos, I haven't played much RW aggro and have 2 (!) decks to build. Topics include such hits as:

- How much Ash is too much Ash?
- Gingerbrute and Dragon Mantle - meme or dream?
- Is Celebrant garbo with just 1 Vigil? There is 1 Heartflame Duelist so Crescendo should probably be a Celebrant

https://sealeddeck.tech/tVAD1kdiCM

https://sealeddeck.tech/sJUjhlMUYh

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Very over GW Enchantments. At least RDW has some variation in the burn spells and creatures they're using. So, so, so bored by T1 little green pump guy, T2 make enchantments cheap, T3 bigger green pump guy or snake and ossification.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Khanstant posted:

A fun mode would be a playing your opponents deck against you and then with yours against you after the first match.

My friends and I like to play mirror matches. We'll use identical decks in BO3/Hbrawl and it's a lot of fun seeing how things shake down.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Khanstant posted:

This is how keyforge works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Toozler posted:

For the limited sickos, I haven't played much RW aggro and have 2 (!) decks to build. Topics include such hits as:

- How much Ash is too much Ash?
- Gingerbrute and Dragon Mantle - meme or dream?
- Is Celebrant garbo with just 1 Vigil? There is 1 Heartflame Duelist so Crescendo should probably be a Celebrant

https://sealeddeck.tech/tVAD1kdiCM

https://sealeddeck.tech/sJUjhlMUYh

1) the more ash, the better. that's one of the best cards in the format alongside imodane's recruiter
2) gingerbrute is mediocre, but it would probably play well in this deck. dragon mantle is a high risk play, though
3) celebrant is strong.

my recommendation would be to run the Knightly Valor, return triumphant, and Unassuming Sage in the maindeck. those are all cards that trigger celebration on their own, which is crucial for a deck with three Ash in it. The stockpiling celebrant will also be able to pop the curse off your courtier, or recur ratcatchers for continuously triggering celebration as necessary. no idea what to remove, i would take out a gingerbrute and some twisted fealties to make room for them. twisted fealty is an okay finisher in some situations, but it's less reliable than just ratcheting pressure with more celebration triggers

Venuz Patrol fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Sep 19, 2023