Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

brocked posted:

I am Casemiro! I need Kees Vos for my bung hole!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao at all of this, couldn't happen to a nicer club

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Erik Ten Bug

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

brocked posted:

:emptyquote:

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

glad I support a sane, even-keeled club like Spurs

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Erik ten Games was a high estimate

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

King of False Promises posted:

glad I support a sane, even-keeled club like Spurs

Having a lol at reports that spurs didn't appoint ten Haag based on reports that he was too weird

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I certainly get all my inside scoops from *checks notes* The Sun

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/centredevils/status/1703901478505926914

Just needs a little more luck.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Why is Fabrizio doing real reporting

Vote of confidence to Erik ten Hag, here we go!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Second report of him having the clubs backing, we're into the Lampard zone

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

It's all click-farm nonsense until you see people like Simon Stone or Laurie Whitwell posting about it. I know it's all very funny, but when your sources are The Sun, The Daily Mail and a transfer spammer maybe don't get too invested.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It’s not a quote, it’s not a story and it’s not anything at all. Football journalism is so dumb.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

If I ever mod this forum my first act will be to ban Fabrizio Romano tweets

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Vegetable posted:

If I ever mod this forum my first act will be to ban Fabrizio Romano tweets

I will kneel to this.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You would deprive this forum of the worst photoshops of all time and that cannot be allowed

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

AI is coming for their jobs anyway

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Who the gently caress is this Al I keep hearing about?

Is this another Saudi takeover?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

At least the problem with it not being able to draw fingers goes away

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Thanks Ants posted:

At least the problem with it not being able to draw fingers goes away

:drat:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

You would deprive this forum of the worst photoshops of all time and that cannot be allowed

Could carve out an exception for the transfer thread, to have our lovely mock-ups as a treat.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I think it's fun that Fabrizio Romano is the dumbest football fan alive and just tweets whatever garbage pops into his head and half the world thinks it's true

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

harperdc posted:

Could carve out an exception for the transfer thread, to have our lovely mock-ups as a treat.

just make anyone who posts a Fabrizio transfer tweet draw their own mock-up

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?
I'm hearing rumors that multiple premier league teams are interested in signing Mbappe, but none of them have made an offer anywhere close to PSG's valuation of the player. Mbappe's preference is still to join Real Madrid next summer, so a deal is unlikely now that the transfer window has closed. Be sure to like and subscribe, and don't forget to hit the bell icon so you get notifications about all the latest breaking transfer news.

You can't ban Fabrizio...we are all Fabrizio.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

J Hume posted:

I'm hearing rumors that multiple premier league teams are interested in signing Mbappe, but none of them have made an offer anywhere close to PSG's valuation of the player. Mbappe's preference is still to join Real Madrid next summer, so a deal is unlikely now that the transfer window has closed. Be sure to like and subscribe, and don't forget to hit the bell icon so you get notifications about all the latest breaking transfer news.

Reckon he's enough to keep Luton up?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

J Hume posted:

Here we go.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Masonity posted:

Reckon he's enough to keep Luton up?

Mbappes agent closing google maps: uhh yeah London club. In London. All the way in there

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

the sex ghost posted:

Mbappes agent closing google maps: uhh yeah London club. In London. All the way in there

The airport even says london

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Okay Kylian, we're filing a flight plan to London airport. Oh no, not that one. No, not that one either.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
No no no, don't worry, it's not Tottenham. We know you like trophies!

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

TheRat posted:

It's all click-farm nonsense until you see people like Simon Stone or Laurie Whitwell posting about it. I know it's all very funny, but when your sources are The Sun, The Daily Mail and a transfer spammer maybe don't get too invested.

it's also worth pointing out that United have lost three games that in the corresponding fixtures last season they took 1 (one) point from, and half the loving team is injured

the next eight games are Burnley, Palace, Brentford, Sheff Utd, City, Luton, Fulham and Everton which is about as easy a run as you're going to get at this level to either rack up 20 points or to go full Chelsea

otoh we're going to Munich tomorrow to get done over by Harry's Mannschaft, so that's lovely

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

it's also worth pointing out that United have lost three games that in the corresponding fixtures last season they took 1 (one) point from, and half the loving team is injured

the next eight games are Burnley, Palace, Brentford, Sheff Utd, City, Luton, Fulham and Everton which is about as easy a run as you're going to get at this level to either rack up 20 points or to go full Chelsea

otoh we're going to Munich tomorrow to get done over by Harry's Mannschaft, so that's lovely

not even snorting that cope, just straight up injecting it right into the vein lol

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
i do think press are making a bunch of poo poo up for clicks but also even with injuries united should not be THIS bad

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mbappe will be joining Newcastle and if anyone suggests otherwise they should be banned imo just imo

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
yeah he's going to join them as a coach in 2042 and get them relegated

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Mbappe will be joining Newcastle and if anyone suggests otherwise they should be banned imo just imo

Literally Fabrizio Romano

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Is Maguire even available for tomorrow's game

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

brocked posted:

Lol

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

The airport even says london

It also says "Welcome" and we all know that's a filthy lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The most on-brand thing about Luton airport is that in the small area between baggage claim and the arrivals hall there's always a really strong smell of piss