Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

GABA ghoul posted:

Have you guys ever noticed how oddly erotic the SA alien threads are?

e: wonder what that's about, the psychology behind it, the mysteries of the human mind

What’s the point of an alien who can’t gently caress and or suck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Brain Curry posted:

What’s the point of an alien who can’t gently caress and or suck?

They like to watch

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

maybealabia posted:

They like to watch

They never get bored.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Two orbs at the end of a tic tac.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
drat it. I was gonna go with a spherical 3 orbs on the edge of a body cavity type ref

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

LuckyCat posted:

Two orbs at the end of a tic tac.

code:

o=o

???

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

maybealabia posted:

1. Assume a spherical penis

never!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

GABA ghoul posted:

Have you guys ever noticed how oddly erotic the SA alien threads are?

e: wonder what that's about, the psychology behind it, the mysteries of the human mind

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The sasquatch hunting threads are also oddly erotic, maybe goons just like their piece of strange to be heavy on the strange

Thirsty goons are interested in loving almost anything that stands still long enough.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
are sasquatchophiles also furries

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

mediaphage posted:

are sasquatchophiles also furries

Not if Bigfoot is real

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Despite his odor, Bigfoot is a tender lover. So I hear anyways.

naem
May 29, 2011

Tarkus posted:

that’s what Drew always said ayuh

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tarkus posted:

In this thread, we hornypost about aliens, not cryptids. :colbert:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

LuckyCat posted:

speak for yourself, ive no problem with hirsute lads

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

LuckyCat posted:

Cryptids from Earth are just somebody else's aliens

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'll gently caress any kind of abomination, monster, etc. Doesn't need to come from space per se

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

LuckyCat posted:

There's a huge amount of crossover between the two, such as the Dover Demon which was reported by witnesses at three different locations near Dover, Massachusetts on the nights of April 21 and 22 1977:

It looks a whole lot like an alien to me but it was just (allegedly) running around the woods :shrug:

Also there's been a whole lot of bigfoot reports with associated UFO sightings and there's a hilarious amount of extremely lovely books for sale on Amazon.com on the subject:
etc etc etc

My favourite is "The UFO/Bigfoot Connection - Our Past, Our Present, Our Hell" :devil::wookie::devil:

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

My favourite is "The UFO/Bigfoot Connection - Our Past, Our Present, Our Hell" :devil::wookie::devil:

One of my favorite old covers is this bizarro Bigfoot:

It's basically a rehash of Smith's Strange Abominable Snowmen:

but with a better structure, not just random chapters of Bigfoot cases. IIRC Smith does include some of the classic "hairy biped" UFO cases in this new title.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

One of my favorite old covers is this bizarro Bigfoot:

Wanna boop and pet that Bigfoot.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
pet the beast? get released (from this mortal coil)

naem
May 29, 2011

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
aliens stole the missing F-35, erotically

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

The sasquatch hunting threads are also oddly erotic, maybe goons just like their piece of strange to be heavy on the strange

There's a lady who makes 30k a month selling sasquatch erotica on Kindle direct.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Alien teens who are good boys deep down didn't mean to crash the F-35 while drinking Skooma. Can't let one little mistake ruin their space college football draft prospects.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Calling it. Whenever they refer to biologics it is a super advanced version of that demonstration where they got cell neurons to play a game

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/10/14/1128875298/brain-cells-neurons-learn-video-game-pong

Whether or not it is an alien is something else. But having brains built into planes sounds like something the military would do.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rad-daddio posted:

There's a lady who makes 30k a month selling sasquatch erotica on Kindle direct.

Wow! I got to get back to work on my Loch Ness Monster romance novel (with an alien Nessie).

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Rad-daddio posted:

Does she make that much because she's the only one who writes them or because she's the BEST?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

"I never thought I'd enjoy a sasquatch erotica novel but it really hit all the spots I want in a book. The character development, the plot, the twists, the emotional connection. It felt like Sassy really knew *me* as well, you know?"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

redshirt posted:

Wow! I got to get back to work on my Loch Ness Monster romance novel (with an alien Nessie).

The Loch Ness erotica market is already deeply saturated

E: lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nice

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Those kindle erotica books are usually only a few thousand words long ...... there's a bunch of posters who have written way more words about anal probing and speculating about alien genitals in this thread alone, including me I suppose. To think that instead of shitposting about alien taint here these last few years we could have been creating smutty amazon.com fuckbooks and earning thousands of dollars

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Brb monetizing this thread on Amazon

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
at one point there were people running scripts that scrape wikipedia, shittilly format it into an ebook, and then list it for like 30¢, so if you're over here trying to look up some kinda arcane weirdo subject and want details you had to sort that trash out

same with listing 1 copy of 1 weird tome and charging $400 bucks for it, probably would never even get that copy

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

And then my trembling hands started to move. First on its soft little grey shoulders and then in ever expanding circles. We leaned in and started to kiss. It tasted of strange elements not yet found on the periodic table.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
there's a dude who bought vials of every halogen, you know to get each halide, every kind of salt. and then eat em

turns out they all taste weird or absolutely gross as gently caress except sodium chloride

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

GABA ghoul posted:

And then my trembling hands started to move. First on its soft little grey shoulders and then in ever expanding circles. We leaned in and started to kiss. It tasted of strange elements not yet found on the periodic table.

When I was looking up those kindle erotica books for my earlier post I read the sample page on a few of the listings and this post is already WAY better than any of that crap. You need to really dumb down the language and throw in a few spelling mistakes to fit into the genre.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Honestly I'm amazed and awed by the human spirit that there is Loch Ness Monster erotica.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

redshirt posted:

Honestly I'm amazed and awed by the human spirit that there is Loch Ness Monster erotica.

Oh we've barely scratched the surface

naem
May 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Another masterpiece of graphic design, brought to you by Will Craccy