Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I liked building settlements in fo4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

RandolphCarter posted:

Ok.

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

well then we can look forward to a fo4 remaster about 7 years from now in 2030. stock up on rad-x, buffout and water chips cause you may need it by then.

I'm going science, energy weapons, and speech. I think my build is 100% future apocalypse proof

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anyone for battlebits in the morning when I wake up? BRB sleep

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
no sry, im still playing Chants of Sennaar

it's pretty hard, im stuck at a part where you need to figure words from a fake language using fake chemistry formulas

like you basically need to solve that layers problem (turn lead to gold) and by that way learn what symbols mean for example lead, or gold

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

just bought a new switch feel like a lil piggy

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Popy posted:

just bought a new switch feel like a lil piggy

hell yeah! I was stuck in traffic Monday night and I used the time to play some Skyrim on the Switch. Bethesda on every device, anytime, anywhere.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
constellation is basically just grad school

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Why are there 500 new posts since yesterday, did something happen or is it just :justpost:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

loquacius posted:

Why are there 500 new posts since yesterday, did something happen or is it just :justpost:

nothing happened

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Man that'd probably be up there but it wasn't an MMORPG in the sense that people mean, it was more like an RPG beatemup where you have 40 wildly different characters and you geared for critically critting. The most fun zero braincell game the IP has put out in my lifetime

there is a marvel heroes private server in development (actually, for real)

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

RandolphCarter posted:

me too. i liked setting up traps and guns to gently caress up super mutants too tho i didn't like having to do it a bunch of times

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

loquacius posted:

videogames

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Scarabrae posted:

whats this starfield already a dead game, bg3 still way ahead for concurrent players on steam?! Great job Todd!

using Steam stats is bit misleading because everyone playing BG3 on the PC is going to show up on Steam, but Starfield players on Game Pass aren't counted

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

loquacius posted:

I don't know what happened to make people post but there were leaked Microsoft emails where they say they wanna buy Nintendo and they wish Nintendo understood it is their fate to be a Microsoft product.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

snoremac posted:

I don't know what happened to make people post but there were leaked Microsoft emails where they say they wanna buy Nintendo and they wish Nintendo understood it is their fate to be a Microsoft product.

same

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

using Steam stats is bit misleading because everyone playing BG3 on the PC is going to show up on Steam, but Starfield players on Game Pass aren't counted

Yeah can confirm a bunch of people are playing it on Game Pass myself included. I am also playing a bit of the new Six Ages 2(prequel to King of Dragon Pass) and getting my butt kicked by hunger rather than Chaos Forces. Been keeping up sacrifices to a bunch of dead gods (because I have foreknowledge that they'll be back) and it's eating into my herds.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

snoremac posted:

Sounds like a villain song from a kids movie

Anyway isn't there like a Japanese law that Japanese companies can't be bought by foreign ones or am I remembering wrong

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/Bolverk15/status/1704228884382687263?t=_rBXi34b1Ch-BOlAUkecBg&s=19

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I have created a thing of beauty

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

gradenko_2000 posted:

thats because they shouldn’t be counted!

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

constellation is basically just grad school

the ending slide for constellation is so sweet. They finally publish their papers and help scientific discovery but all your companions leave.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Whirling posted:

So, for the end of the UC Vanguard quest line, does every companion get pissed at you for choosing to reintroduce the Terrormorph's natural predator rather than just releasing a microbe and hoping that they don't adapt to resist it? I know Sarah and Barrett bitch at you for doing it, but I'm wondering if Sam and Andreja feel the same way.

But then if you do choose that the endgame slideshow reveals the microbe did in fact mutate and cause serious problems.

I thought the "trust the science" messaging was over the top to the point of parody, particularly considering the outcome. Like with a lot of UC things, I'm not sure what is intentional parody and what is the Devs just depicting their own worldview sincerely.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

wait there are ending slides in Starfield? I got nothing

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

When you're in the end bit with the Unity you can walk around to some little vignettes showing you what happened because of your actions

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

DaysBefore posted:

When you're in the end bit with the Unity you can walk around to some little vignettes showing you what happened because of your actions

really? I just had some lights I walked into that took me to ng+ lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Frosted Flake posted:

But then if you do choose that the endgame slideshow reveals the microbe did in fact mutate and cause serious problems.

I thought the "trust the science" messaging was over the top to the point of parody, particularly considering the outcome. Like with a lot of UC things, I'm not sure what is intentional parody and what is the Devs just depicting their own worldview sincerely.

lmao fuckin knew it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
eat poo poo Sarah

Dinosaurs: 2
Science: 0

when will they learn the lessons Jurassic Park taught them?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

RandolphCarter posted:

really? I just had some lights I walked into that took me to ng+ lol

When you get close the other you will be like 'btw here's what you did' and the vignettes will spawn around the area. Even if you did zero sidequests the Cinstellation ending will always be there

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Frosted Flake posted:

if you choose the dino option the two sides start collaborating together to spread the aceles, with the implication of finally turning ploughshares into swords. Didn't expect a satisfying resolution like that in a bethesda game.

Red Baron posted:

eat poo poo Sarah

Dinosaurs: 2
Science: 0

when will they learn the lessons Jurassic Park taught them?

Really funny if you romance her because then the ending slide states She eventually follows you into the unity afterwards which means that her curiousity wins out over her having a stick up her rear end.

Tankbuster has issued a correction as of 13:25 on Sep 20, 2023

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

DaysBefore posted:

When you get close the other you will be like 'btw here's what you did' and the vignettes will spawn around the area. Even if you did zero sidequests the Cinstellation ending will always be there

gonna have to load up and see if I can get them to show up one of these days

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It's funny to me that it has been the same dingus who has negatively impacted or destroyed my favorite things (videogames)

https://twitter.com/MikeDiskett/status/1704275823828803799?t=py7qtquw2ur6LulK9-ejAQ&s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Nintendo is worth over 50 billion dollars and is the most successful game company not subsidized by a larger electronics/software/entertainment company

And they just hit it big with their first animated movie

No chance they'd sell or do any IP crossover poo poo anytime soon

i would simply offer them 51 billion dollars

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

KirbyKhan posted:

It's funny to me that it has been the same dingus who has negatively impacted or destroyed my favorite things (videogames)

https://twitter.com/MikeDiskett/status/1704275823828803799?t=py7qtquw2ur6LulK9-ejAQ&s=19

Oh wait is that the gjy who ran EA at its worst. Unitys hosed lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
loving around with spread missile launcher, grenade launcher, x2 earshots and quad legs and run into the NG+ mission that makes you fight a bunch of AC units and had to stop loving around and go back to my tried and true AC BUSTER:

310 speed, x1 javelin, x1 stun needle cannon, x1 earshot, x1 pile driver

you can't lose, everything cools off in like almost a perfect cycle so you just keep dumping 1500-2500 damage into the AC until *it dies*

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

decided to try solasta on my Xbox and woof the controls are rough. and the character creator is missing a shitload of choices if you don’t have the dlc

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

Oh wait is that the gjy who ran EA at its worst. Unitys hosed lol

It's cool that we have a class of people who are legendarily bad at their job and yet they keep getting hired at all these places to gently caress everything up before golden parachuting out into a new co.pany to destroy

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Grapplejack posted:

It's cool that we have a class of people who are legendarily bad at their job and yet they keep getting hired at all these places to gently caress everything up before golden parachuting out into a new co.pany to destroy

The important thing is they make the investors a lot of money for a quarter or so

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the new aoe 4 expansion looks sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
yeah it does. Good on relic for somehow managing to resurrect the AOE series while making GBS threads the bed on their own unique strategy games.