Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Had enough to keep pulling to get lynx to e4. Pulled Fu on the second, pulled E1 on the 4th. In total like 8 pulls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Got e2 Lynx, e6 Pela, Gepard, and Fu Xuan in 120 tickets :dance:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Yeah, Lynx in 1. Her E4 makes her a loving Harmony unit, and I'm sorely tempted. But I want to save my guarantee for Topaz.

Also, RIP Natasha and Bailu.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Fu Xuan and Lynx in 20 rolls, woop

Beluga Snail
Jul 26, 2013

40 pulls in, 3 Hooks and 1 Pela.

Oh well, I've got a few weeks now to grind out some Jades, I haven't done any of the Swarm mode yet and I given I lucked into Fancy Dan well before expecting him, I'm not too miffed if I don't get Fu. Would love a Lynx though as right now I've only got Luocha and Nat for sustain.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Traveller posted:

Fu Xuan and Lynx in 20 rolls, woop

this plus bailu in 40 :frogc00l:

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I did three 10-pulls. Got a Hook and a Dan Heng on the first, a Hook on the second, and then:

It was a surprise because I've never gotten a 5* before soft pity! I'm not entirely sure what to do now because Lynx has better synergy with my options but Bailu is cool too. And I have Luocha so this is just too many healers lol. I guess I'll build Lynx first and then Bailu later.

Fu Xuan would have been nice but I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. I've got a guarantee for Topaz and enough tickets saved to get her.

By the way, is Topaz going to be first or second?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Genovera posted:

By the way, is Topaz going to be first or second?
Jingliu first, it seems like

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!
Won my coin flip and walked away with Pela e6 and Lynx e2 which definitely works for me. Even better I finally lucked into a copy of A Secret Vow to stick on Blade.

I'm well positioned for Topaz now although if I don't win the next coin flip it'd jeopardize getting Jingliu as well, and I kind of want both to improve my element coverage. I'll draw on Topaz' banner until I get a 5-star and then re-evaluate.

E: Oh I didn't realize Jing is coming first! Well, still fine.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Won my 50/50 for Fu Xuan, then got her signature in 30 pulls! :woop:

Also got a loving Sampo and QQ eidolon while pulling for the cone. E5 and E2 respectively, really happy about the Sampo one.

New crew is off to a decent start. :)

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Stop giving me Hook Dupes!!!

e: SERVAL!?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i got seele on my very first pull and i've been paying for that ever since

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

i started using yanqing over blade once i started embracing dissociation to take care of the stupid hp pools in swarm

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

LMAO third pull from the free tickets for leveling the new characters gets me Bailu's LC. Probably going to slap it into lynx

Edly
Jun 1, 2007
In Genshin I was a "never won the 50/50, no 5*s before soft pity" player, but in this game my gacha luck has been unrelentingly bonkers; got E0 Welt and Fu Xuan in 20 rolls, starting from like 4 pity.

I was going to skip a bunch of banners and catch up on my backlog of characters to level but I guess I can roll for Topaz now if I want. Screwllum is the only upcoming character I'm actually excited about though.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I didnt manage to trigger pity even throwing like 8000 gems into Fu

what the heck

it must be really close...

cirus
Apr 5, 2011
I was pissed about going to hard pity but I got 2 Fu Xuan, E1 Lynx, and another Pela on my last roll

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

Technically saving for Topaz, but since I'm on a 50/50 anyways I might as well see if I can get an early Fu...

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Lol my 50:50 failure record is unblemished; got yanqing this time

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

No early 5* and no Lynx but in 30 pulls I got five Pela Eidolons. Nice.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Got an LC instead of lynx for my ten pull. Oh well, too close to pity to tempt fate anymore, will hopefully get her off banner sometime down the line.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

hey hook, can you stop appearing

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Do we know what 4* LC to give Fu? I have Landaus Choice, SI4 We are Wildfire and SI4 Day One

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Lynx is soooo cuuuuteeee

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Do we know what 4* LC to give Fu? I have Landaus Choice, SI4 We are Wildfire and SI4 Day One

day one of my new life seems like the best

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

dang it game i was supposed to lose the 50/50 on fu

:sigh: oh well she's super cute i can't be mad

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

not bad. i had 19 special tickets saved up, and 16,000 gems saved up.

got like 10 loving Hooks, I hate this brat. When I see her in town next, I'm gonna push her.

Got to my first Fu Xuan and Lynx in the same roll at about 40. Got my next rainbow at like 90 and..got Gepard. then right after got ANOTHER rainbow ticket right away for E1 Fu Xuan! So woo. Pretty happy. I see how much I can save up before the banner is done to dream for E2 Fu,

so all of that for about 110 rolls is pretty good.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Outside of her personal the Herta one is probably the best, followed by Day One of My New Life.

Also I got the worst best luck and rolled two copies of her lc. If I could somehow trade it, I would, no idea what I'm going to do with copy #2.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Landau's Choice is nice because unless you have her signature LC then she needs to get hit twice to be able to do her 3 turn ult rotation and Landau's help a lot with that because of the extra taunt value.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Cao Ni Ma posted:

noticed We Are Wildfire only lasts 5 turns, and then everything is just gone.
I think I'm actually gonna go for the SU one, Texture of Memories, and can easily max it to E5

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

getting both gepard and fu xuan in the same roll period

looks like fireblazer its time to retire. gepard will be the perfect partner for my yan qing

have 7mil credits saved up.

GateOfD fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Sep 20, 2023

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

put her in the OP imo

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
Got Lynx, who is all I really wanted from this pool; also how are you people all getting millions of Hooks, I have never pulled her once in my whole time playing.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i got e6 hook on the launch banner tbh

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Well, I've given Lynx all of Natasha's gear, and I have her at 70 with enough books to get 80 as soon as I have a bit more stamina for the ascension materials. She'll just need trace materials now. That was easy!

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i hate yanqing so much

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Complaining did the trick because I won my 50/50 and got double Lynx on the same 10 pull. I might actually have a shot at Jingliu and Topaz.

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

Pulled just over 11 times, got Welt in 3, Fu on 8. Got a TON of Pelas, probably 5 and I already have her at E6, suppose that brings me closer to buying a 5* LC. Also snagged a couple Hooks and exactly one Lynx.

I have 100 pulls left in the bank and I need to think about Topaz and Jingliu as I lost the 50/50 this time around. It looks like I have to get super lucky to get both.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I got the Phantylia solo-sustain with Fu Xuan on the first try, despite the near-ruinous effect Prana-Siphon has on her talent. Pretty good first impression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

I didnt manage to trigger pity even throwing like 8000 gems into Fu

what the heck

it must be really close...

turns out it was literally the next pull

happy day!!! time to save once again.