Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

is it flat gently caress friday already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol.. that last second with the exhale, the hand sliding down the side, the shift in weight.. what a deva ! my hearts aflutter

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
sakkman hits differently if you read them entirely as alternate reality Bluey's dad

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Louisgod posted:

finished another one of these badass book dioramas, this one's probably the most detailed one I've seen. it even comes with a mini jack daniels bottle. here's a link to it if you'd like to buy it. who cares.

CaptainBeefart posted:

These are pretty neat, thanks for sharing.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

My trick to always get hired: live in a lovely rural area where your main competition comes from ghosts

I don't think I've gone on six interviews in my entire professional (2007+) life. I got my current job from a guy I used to work for who called and said "I'm building an A team, come work for me".

Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

I assume that everyone in Philly is like Charlie from it’s always sunny and they don’t believe that Pittsburgh is in the same state.

Philly is just where people from South Jersey have their offices

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I don't think I've gone on six interviews in my entire professional (2007+) life. I got my current job from a guy I used to work for who called and said "I'm building an A team, come work for me".

P.F. "Howling Mad" Cloud

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

he didn't see this coming out of left field, the only field he can see. concerning.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

VideoKid posted:

I’m good how are you tacodaemon?

kind of sleepy, had nightmares last night so poor sleep

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lpzie posted:

lol.. that last second with the exhale, the hand sliding down the side, the shift in weight.. what a deva ! my hearts aflutter

I feel like there's gonna be a sex scandal for the ages about this jabroni

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This is EXACTLY how I got my second job.

edit: side job would be more accurate

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what if everyone in congress had to be nude to vote

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

_________/

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Louisgod posted:

he didn't see this coming out of left field, the only field he can see. concerning.

i feel he is out of his depth... perception...

ah nuts

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tacodaemon posted:

*nudely* Vote.

Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

I feel like there's gonna be a sex scandal for the ages about this jabroni

imagine Ron DeSantis hovering over you, making that face while he plows you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

until 2009, women US senators couldn't use the pool at the senate gym, reportedly because there were two male senators (never identified, to the best of my knowledge) who didn't want to give up swimming nude

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

CSPAN ratings would skyrocket.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

crime fighting hog posted:

i feel he is out of his depth... perception...

ah nuts

He's just pissed about downfalls considering how often it happens to him

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ugh i want a new job i don't like my company but i only go to the office like once a month and the pay is good. a lotta these psycho bosses are getting rid of remote work because they're hosed up freaks though so I don't wanna have to go to some lovely office.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

veepfake posted:

yeah man, it sounds like you got the skills and the know-how to get through a shitload of interviews, and if they've put you through that, they're probs pretty interested.

and if they do try to gently caress you up, maybe it's a place you wouldn't wanna work for anyway. but, i get not caring about that as long as you can get money. i hope it works out, you got this dude.

well i'm done. i hope it went ok but who knows any more. they had no idea at all where i was in the process beyond pretty far along, like you said. they said usually they'd just be involved in eng interviews. so i have to wait to hear from the recruiter so lmao who knows how loving long that'll be. wish me luck that i'm not out of an another opportunity

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

plus applying for jobs fuckin sucks even though in my industry it's usually one interview and then a job offer no jumping through hoops for some moron computer programmer

Apr 7, 2003

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ase/ar-AA1h0IAg

quote:

'Mob boss': former White House lawyer Ty Cobb blasts Trump over new developments in Mar-a-Lago case

truno must have forgottent o pay this guy

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

one of the ads under that story

lmao

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

but what if

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Spaced God posted:

Every goon blowup further affirms my toxic trait of building up walls and letting no one from the internet know me beyond a superficial level because I think everyone is a bad actor

"'What is the sound of one hand clapping' is a masturbation joke."
- Willy Shakes Spear :jerkbag:

tacodaemon posted:

white powdered wigs come back, except as prosthetic hogs (gender neutral)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lux, spaced god is right. never trust anybody online. everyone is one bad comment away from releasing all your real life info...

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

lmao

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

that's why you should vote for my candidate... the one that convinced a mob with cognitive disabilities to storm congress in a failed and very special coup attempt

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Louisgod posted:

republicans: if immigrants are able to jump across all the crocodiles' backs and make it on land then they can stay, for one month.
democrats: point of order! those are alligators, not crocodiles. please do not misinform the public.

If republicans let the immigrants jump on the gators pitfall- style that would be a huge improvement over "gradually letting our maga base use them as target practice.'

gators are not sadistic and are predictable.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Lpzie posted:

lux, spaced god is right. never trust anybody online. everyone is one bad comment away from releasing all your real life info...

i'm going to show every battle bit your posts

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lmao

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

the real Donald Trump died on Jan 5th.
This current one is just one of many duplicates.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tacodaemon posted:

until 2009, women US senators couldn't use the pool at the senate gym, reportedly because there were two male senators (never identified, to the best of my knowledge) who didn't want to give up swimming nude

Computer, show me a nude Biden

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

tacodaemon posted:

one was Biden

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

kind of sleepy, had nightmares last night so poor sleep

I’m sorry to hear that

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

***WARNING POTENTIALLY "HORNY" CONTENT THAT IS VERBOETEN TO 2023 SENSIBILITIES!!!!!!!*******

i'd watch a lot more CSPAN!!!!! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

trump jr's twitter wasnt hacked they were just testing the waters with falsifying trump's death then had to lean into it