Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

i have 25 fuels saved up, resisting urge to blow it on trace runs to powerup my lynx fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Use your fuels imo. That's what it's there for!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Meowywitch posted:

turns out it was literally the next pull

happy day!!! time to save once again.

good job, Meowy

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

GateOfD posted:

i have 25 fuels saved up, resisting urge to blow it on trace runs to powerup my lynx fast

25? What are you saving them for? Just use them. Save like 2 if you absolutely must.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Did about 40 pulls, got 2x Lynx, Fu Xuan on guarantee, and maxed out Pitch Dark Hook the Great. Also got Landau's Choice for Fu which is sick!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

oh my god

wow....the trash man...at last

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Did a total of 151 pulls, lost the 50/50 to Welt at 78 and then got Fu Xuan at 74. Coulda been a lot worse, but that was still a lot of my reserves. Also kept pulling Pela, despite already having her at E5 before pulling.

Hopefully I win the 50/50 next time to get back on track.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Holy poo poo that March 7th companion mission. :catstare:

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Went to hard pity, endured three Pelas when I already had her at E6, for…

Himeko.

I guess it was bound to happen eventually. At least I also got three Lynx.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Ended up with an E1 Fu Xuan and only one Lynx, I swear I got like 10 Hooks

Might keep pulling on this banner when I grind up some currency because I wouldn't mind Fu Xuan's busted revive E2 and really would like a couple Lynx eidolons, but also if I do that there's no way I can get Topaz. Mmf.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

good job, Meowy

You forgot to log into your alt....Rookie mistake.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Lost 50/50 again (1/5) and trundled back to pity for Fu Xuan. Got Clara e1 for my loss, which isn’t terrible as she’s going to get a big resurgence once I get Topaz and e1 lets her skill be a ‘oops too many SP’ release valve. Good spread on 4*s, got three copies of each plus two more Perfect Timing for even more healing for Luocha.

Could have been worse, hopefully I can win a 50/50 again on Topaz in six weeks.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Meowywitch posted:

oh my god

wow....the trash man...at last

Mine's at E6. He makes a decent budget Blade with Luocha. For lolz.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
So if I only have enough Herta bucks for one LC, I take it Fall of an Aeon is going to be a bigger upgrade for DHIL (currently using Moles) than Texture of Memories is for FX (Landau's)?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You forgot to log into your alt....Rookie mistake.

no I was just praising myself for being a good girl

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!
Got what I wanted

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

acumen posted:

So if I only have enough Herta bucks for one LC, I take it Fall of an Aeon is going to be a bigger upgrade for DHIL (currently using Moles) than Texture of Memories is for FX (Landau's)?
on the fall of an aeon would be a damage increase, texture of memories would be a survivability increase for fu xuan specifically (not really the team)

so yes unless your fu xuan is dying a lot (and that'd probably be solved with better relics)

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Kyrosiris posted:

I don't like these Garden of Memories people

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

Endorph posted:

on the fall of an aeon would be a damage increase, texture of memories would be a survivability increase for fu xuan specifically (not really the team)

so yes unless your fu xuan is dying a lot (and that'd probably be solved with better relics)

yeah that makes sense. Pretty sure I'm gonna be keeping FX with Lynx on a monoquantum team which sounds like it's defensive overkill anyway

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Traveller posted:

I don't like these Garden of Memories people

For real. That said, what in the gently caress happened in her past that was so bad a Literal Goddamned Aeon sealed it off and the entire Garden is trying to stop her from finding out???

Like for as many questions as it answered it sure opened up a whole lot more actually!

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

Endorph posted:

I think Landaus does also have an advantage on survival of drawing more aggro to her, giving her more energy and so easier to get her ultimate back every three rounds so I'd still stick with that for a while and see how that works out.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

shrach posted:

I think Landaus does also have an advantage on survival of drawing more aggro to her, giving her more energy and so easier to get her ultimate back every three rounds so I'd still stick with that for a while and see how that works out.

Yeah, from what I've heard, if you don't get her signature, one of the taunting cones is best because it allows much easier access to a three-turn ult rotation.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Not great pity-wise, but I won the 50-50 on the 2nd one and got her incredible team-wide crit damage buff. Himeko was from the previous banner, for the record.

Her HP could definitely be better, but honestly I'm appreciating all that crit. It's kind of funny to do 10k normals with your defensive support. And she trivially solo-tanked MoC10 just now so I'm not too worried about her HP or speed either.

Edit: Incidentally I am also using a quantum damage orb on her for some bizarre reason.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Kyrosiris posted:

The companion missions continue to be far more interesting than the mains

Now I'm kinda wondering if the Forgotten Hall Messenger has also been secretly keeping tabs on March

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
After the terrible luck last banner, the game took pity on me.

I also have Bailu E6 now somehow.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
man I have so much poo poo to level up now

at least FX is up to par

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

With the power of Lynx I killed the deer in difficult 4

suck it down

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

literally unkillable

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
The Lynx (+ Pela) quest was really sweet, I'm a sucker for that kind of story. Yes, the part with Pela's mom got me. I would gladly take part in more quests where we just follow around people who are hanging out and having a nice time. :3:

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Got Lynx in thirty without breaking pity, nice. (and a copy of Day One and a Hook e, whatever)

Now to wait for Topaz.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Gerdalti posted:

Got what I wanted

Newest Mahjong manga looking lit

Got Fu, Lynx, and Pela to Eidolon 6 with 50 rolls

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
160 tickets to get Fu Xuan and her LC. Replacing Natasha on my second MoC team with Fu Xuan let me just stroll casually to victory, she's so good.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Gerdalti posted:

Got what I wanted

the dream team

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Lynx is such a gremlin. Love it

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Gerdalti posted:

Got what I wanted

Remove Fu and this is my team.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Zeron posted:

160 tickets to get Fu Xuan and her LC. Replacing Natasha on my second MoC team with Fu Xuan let me just stroll casually to victory, she's so good.

It's pretty eye-opening how easy the game feels once you're allowed to replace Natasha with literally any of the other sustain options in the game, nevermind one as good as Fu Xuan. :v:

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Break yourselves upon her body

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

So Fu Xuan's funny in Swarm Disaster. :v:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I was gonna go for Fu's cone but it took 144 loving pulls to get her (thanks Himeko e1), guess she gets Moment of Victory s2 since that's her 2nd best cone.

At least I got Lynx e6 and Hook e6 out of it, oh and also like Pela e20 but w/e lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
I'm finding that Wildfire is actually kind of nice to put on Fuxuan for general farming play, since it'll automatically heal up the rest of the team between relic runs, etc, and while blowing all my fuel on the speed/hp% set domain in autobattle, I definitely had people dying from ape attacks when using Landau.
Her signature LC must be a massive comfort upgrade, though.