Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i hope all you people who right-click-saved are happy now, your theiving has laid waste to an entire industry and countless workers who toiled in the bored ape mines or drilled for slurp juice in the badlands of wyoming are now destitute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

JoeBangles posted:

Let me find another good one. But fyi, i also love weed.

what's with weed paraphernalia suddenly all looking like something from the wubbulous world of dr seuss

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Turdfuzz posted:

show us ur poll

this sound like pervert talk

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
wealth is transitory, trump is forever

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Have you really wrapped your heads around how wild it is that a triple-indicted smoothbrain traitor former president with like 90 pending criminal charges including RICO investigation is going to be elected again even while posting retaliatory threats against political opponents and judges?

Traitor?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Have you really wrapped your heads around how wild it is that a triple-indicted smoothbrain traitor former president with like 90 pending criminal charges including RICO investigation is going to be elected again even while posting retaliatory threats against political opponents and judges?

Yeah.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I honestly don't think he's gonna win a general election again but I was really wrong about that the first time so yeah

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
another 4 years of donald trump would be quite something!
some lmaos and some real bad poo poo

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

teump still has a shitload more criminal charges dropping in the documents case, lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

another 4 years of donald trump would be quite something!
some lmaos and some real bad poo poo

he might win but there’s no way in hell he’s got 4 or more years left on this earth

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Under U.S. Code Title 18, the penalty is death.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

of course I have, why do you think I'm in the fetal position in the corner shaking and laughing hysterically

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

insane clown pussy posted:

what's with weed paraphernalia suddenly all looking like something from the wubbulous world of dr seuss

Just wait til you see the weed power drill

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

market saturation is happening

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

even if trump makes it to the election biden will win it anyway

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

I got in trouble the last time someone asked me to show the pole

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

CODChimera posted:

what if biden dies before then because he's incredibly loving old

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

for real, and all of these things are like, $600

oh is poking holes in a miller lite can and burning aluminum and weed not fancy enough for you anymore, your highness

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

tenderjerk posted:

for real, and all of these things are like, $600

oh is poking holes in a empty miller lite can and burning aluminum and weed not fancy enough for you anymore, your highness

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

CODChimera posted:

Biden is perpetually seconds from death

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

CODChimera posted:

Crooked Joe is incompetent, also he will outsmart us once again

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

CODChimera posted:

Oh thank God I almost forgot we had the ancient crime-bill authoring rapist to keep doing all the same poo poo trump did

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

CODChimera posted:

idk, joe biden and dems are so bad at this at they dont seem terribly interested at making themselves attractive to voters

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

AxGrap posted:

Now that Popeyes has a chicken sandwich there is really no reason to go chick fil a

there wasn't really a reason to go to one before then

also they only open stores in the white parts of town

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Under U.S. Code Title 18, the penalty is death.

"The enemies of America must be killed." Is this a common sentiment in this thread?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

idk, joe biden and dems are so bad at this at they dont seem terribly interested at making themselves attractive to voters

Dems don’t want to actually rule, they want to be the nagging second party constantly bemoaning how they’d only do something if not for the nefarious GOP holding all the cards!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Spoondick posted:

none of them are going to die anytime soon

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

"The enemies of America must be killed." Is this a common sentiment in this thread?

Many countries do this, but you aren't criticizing them. Is killing people a common sentiment for you? Or are you just a hypocrite?

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

hey look he’s doing it again

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is how you know he has the most brain power and is the smartest man alive. He learned that day that make up comes off on things that touch it, never before had encountered such a predicament so he adapted and changed after learning new information.

Trump did more to stop the spread of COVID than Biden even though he was too much of a vain idiot to even recommend masks. Thanks to Biden, nobody will ever treat COVID like a threat ever again and we will all be diseased for the rest of our lives.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mr Hootington posted:

Donald Trump should be executed by the state, yes.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

ArmZ posted:

Many countries do this, but you aren't criticizing them. Is killing people a common sentiment for you? Or are you just a hypocrite?

I do not live in those countries. I do not think the death penalty should be used in the country I am a citizen of.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Mr Hootington posted:

I do not live in those countries. I do not think the death penalty should be used in the country I am a citizen of.

What?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

a common sentiment in this thread is "get out, mr hootington'

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Spoondick posted:

So is Donald trump and he is also fat (like you)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Donald Trump should be executed by the state, yes.

Quite the step up in rhetoric. The "right" only wanted to jail people! Seems the centrist liberals are the true enemy if they want those who disagree with them to be killed.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

a common sentiment in this thread is "get out, mr hootington'

typically I dislike presenting groups as monolithic but in this case the shoe fits

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Only my enemies should be killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Quite the step up in rhetoric. The "right" only wanted to jail people! Seems the centrist liberals are the true enemy if they want those who disagree with them to be killed.

I see you are not at all familiar with the actions or words of the “right”