Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

kaleedity posted:

the trunpm accounts will keep posting and millions of people will say he didn't actually die, btw

his hands are small and nimble. he says he will never die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/guardiannews/status/1704820841731772792when ur campaign is going well

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

William Bear posted:

What's this supposed to mean?

i can never remember which prince is a nazi and which one's noncey but i think it means howard stern has been exiled from the mediaverse

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

was JEB! ever polling that bad at this point of the campaign cycle?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

I can't believe how excited! I am to Rendezvous with Ramaswamy!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hadn't heard about the dog thing:

quote:

The DeSantis campaign calls the story 'absurd and false.'
If one qualification to be President is “must love dogs,” Ron DeSantis may be in trouble.

That’s the take of an excerpt from Michael Wolff’s new book, “The Fall: The End of Fox News and the Murdoch Dynasty,” as reprinted in New York Magazine.

Wolff recounted a tale of DeSantis being invited to the home of former Fox News host Tucker Carlson, where his wife, Susie Carlson, apparently had an issue with the Governor not vibing with one of the Carlsons’ spaniels.

“For two hours, Ron DeSantis sat at her table talking in an outdoor voice indoors, failing to observe any basics of conversational ritual or propriety, reeling off an unselfconscious list of his programs and initiatives and political accomplishments. Impersonal, cold, uninterested in anything outside of himself,” Wolff writes.

“The Carlsons are dog people with four spaniels, the progeny of other spaniels they have had before, who sleep in their bed. DeSantis pushed the dog under the table. Had he kicked the dog? Susie Carlson’s judgment was clear: She did not ever want to be anywhere near anybody like that ever again. Her husband agreed. DeSantis, in Carlson’s view, was a ‘fascist.’ Forget Ron DeSantis.”

Wolff suggests the puppy push put a crimp in DeSantis’ strategy of “coming to lunch at the Carlsons’ home in Boca Grande, an exclusive community on Florida’s Gasparilla Island.”

“And certainly, for DeSantis, this was a significant moment — an opportunity to reach out, to break bread, to make nice, to suck up to a plausible kingmaker. The DeSantis strategy, to the degree that he had one other than embodying the media dream of any alternative to Trump, was to make quick proof-of-product inroads into the MAGA base, for which he was heavily dependent on Fox. Winning Carlson over would be an important part of making good use of the network.”

DeSantis’ team strenuously denied Wolff’s version of events.

“The totality of that story is absurd and false,” said Communications Director Andrew Romeo. “Some will say or write anything to attack Ron DeSantis because they know he presents a threat to their worldview. But rest assured that as President, the one thing he will squarely kick is the D.C. elitists in both parties either under or over the table, and that’s why they are so desperately fighting back.”

Carlson also dismisses the story as “absurd,” per a text to Business Insider.

also lmao at desantis, I'm so pleased that he is cratering

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
desantis should have been smart and run for VP instead of trying to take on trump head-to-head

now that guy is term limited out of FL governorship and has no real political future :rolleye:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

William Bear posted:

Rendezvous with Ramaswamy!

maybe he will leave as mysteriously as he appeared

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

William Bear posted:

Stern is actually quite liberal if people would bother listening to him.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Filthy Hans posted:

bipolar's hitting pretty hard, I just ran the numbers and I've slept over 20 hours of the past 36

:glomp:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Real Mean Queen posted:

Yeah. It's kind of strange because everyone else in the world is just treating it like it's normal and no big deal and I'm over here bein all "lmao we're fuckin hosed you guys look at that fuckin thing"

I guess there are a few things like that

Countries rallying around a smooth brained fascist is nothing new, hitler did hard time and still got voted in. The big difference is social media lets the ruling class hang their rear end out in a way their hangers on can't filter. I'm sure plenty of billionaire were every bit as hosed in the head as musk but it didn't come out in the every month or so newspaper quote that went through editors.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

William Bear posted:

I don’t really get the headline but Stern is in the news for saying something like “if being woke means I accept fact-checked news and support trans issues then hell yeah I’m woke” and a substantial portion of his audience are chuds

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

neutral milf hotel posted:

desantis should have been smart and run for VP instead of trying to take on trump head-to-head

now that guy is term limited out of FL governorship and has no real political future :rolleye:

everybody in the Senate seems to hate Rick Scott so DeSantis can run for that in a few years, then everyone in the Senate will hate him instead

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

William Bear posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ron depantspiss

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

AxGrap posted:

Yeah it's a good point, but really difficult to parse from his posts. The implication that you support all state violence bc you support one case of it is pretty weak.

Idk about that.

But I do love that I accidentally posted like Thor. Take thine aback! Away with thee! And so on.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Red Baron posted:

the point is to rile up posters from threads they don’t like because their own “personal” thread isn’t the most popular clique in the subforum, and/or because croup went mad with power and was forcibly removed from the forums.

there’s no deeper meaning or purpose, it’s just trolling, and I’d say it’s not good but he still gets hits every time he does it.

true comrade poo poo.

If you get mad at hootington posts you're caring too much about posting imo. Nothing he's ever said has been horrible or mean that I've seen.
, esp compared to other posts in here.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Hm, maybe I'll have to try watching it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mRijpbVtVA

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Red Baron posted:

his hands are small and nimble. he says he will never die.

Remember: he's not a shrimp, he's a troglodyte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW4Gdsnr2Bg

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Ben Nerevarine posted:

bad news. the chemical cocktail administered to the former president was a bit off, and he did not die quickly, or painlessly. he’s foaming at the mouth, he’s flopping around on the gurney, arms flailing uselessly, he’s fully conscious and his eyes are very wide. he’s not dead yet but he’s dying, badly. the guard is stifling laughter while billions look on at this widely broadcast event

My gurney! My gurney!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Tired of people handwaving trump as not being responsible for all his crimes and destroying the facade of American politics because he's just a symptom! No he's loving not he's a criminal piece of poo poo and your contrarian love affair for dismantling America is going real loving good you dumbass leftist nihilists.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lux Anima posted:

Remember: he's not a shrimp, he's a troglodyte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW4Gdsnr2Bg

v boys are so good, I want to see them live before they start playing huge venues

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

William Bear posted:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Shageletic posted:

If you get mad at hootington posts you're caring too much about posting imo. Nothing he's ever said has been horrible or mean that I've seen.
, esp compared to other posts in here.

rule #1 of the internet is never have feelings about it, too many forget this which is why his methods remain effective

I can’t knock him for knowing the market!

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

Tired of people handwaving trump as not being responsible for all his crimes and destroying the facade of American politics because he's just a symptom! No he's loving not he's a criminal piece of poo poo and your contrarian love affair for dismantling America is going real loving good you dumbass leftist nihilists.

no one has any agency to actually improve america so might as well laugh at it all before we're shuffled into mass graves. trump could hang tomorrow and that would be awesome but broader social forces have made it a certainty there will always be more and it will always be worse.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Asproigerosis posted:

syq

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

hootington is funny because he'll post "i like fortnite" in the games thread and get insane morons to call him a pedophile or in here he'll post "the government killing people is bad" and spawn pages of crying lib posts

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Shageletic posted:

Idk about that.

But I do love that I accidentally posted like Thor. Take thine aback! Away with thee! And so on.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

It’s over, we lost. Get over it.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Hatebag posted:

hootington is funny because he'll post "i like fortnite" in the games thread and get insane morons to call him a pedophile or in here he'll post "the government killing people is bad" and spawn pages of crying lib posts

do you know what a lib even is lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

big mean giraffe posted:

this is what I scream into the mirror every morning while I prep my sherry enema

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Everyone: Everyone is a lib but me

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel posted:

this is what I scream into the mirror every morning while I prep my sherry enema

new thread title plz

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

deathbysnusnu posted:

no one has any agency to actually improve america so might as well laugh at it all before we're shuffled into mass graves. trump could hang tomorrow and that would be awesome but broader social forces have made it a certainty there will always be more and it will always be worse.

This game was lost before any of us could do anything about it, no point in getting turned up about it. Just get your lmaos. We never had a chance

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

big mean giraffe posted:

if you think the us government has any validity, you're a lib, simple as

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

insane clown pussy posted:

what's with weed paraphernalia suddenly all looking like something from the wubbulous world of dr seuss

I see you don't dab. The Switch is an amazing beast if you are a flavor chasing and enjoy the cold start dabs. I'm the annoying guy who only dabs rosin and looks down upon the disty crc proles.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I never thought I'd ever see the perfect post...

:eyepop:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

lmao yeah no one in this country even in large, organized numbers (and another lmao at that ever coming to pass) can stop the train now.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

In 2000, the Supreme Court handed the presidency to a guy who lost with the legal reasoning that "you had two terms, it's their turn now", nobody raised a fuss, and that guy and his friends went on to do a multi-decade new crusade / genocide in the middle east. Trump is comparatively small potatoes