Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

graph posted:

you know ive never understood this. is that her name, is that not her name, is it a nickname, was he so hosed up that's what came out, etc

Her name is Idina Menzel. Travolta has long been rumored to be incredibly dyslexic and/or functionally illiterate, and he spectacularly misread a teleprompter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

graph posted:

you know ive never understood this. is that her name, is that not her name, is it a nickname, was he so hosed up that's what came out, etc

her name is Idina Menzel, adell dazeem is something that no one had called her, or maybe anyone on earth, until that moment, and no one rly knows

sometimes life has mysteries

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

He was scheduled to fight Dom for the NXT North American title next Saturday. just lol

But good for him finally escpaing the fed

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1704874964170485808

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Here it cooooooomes

Clickity clack down the track! It's Lots n' Lots of Cuts!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

https://i.imgur.com/2p4r705.mp4

:(

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Poor Boogs. Got kind of over with Shinsuke then tore everything in his knees and barely got used after he came back.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Today might pave the way for the funniest possible event: NWA Champion Nick Nemeth

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Rick Rick Rick to my Boogs

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

"Eric Bugenhagen has too many syllables, let's call him... oh I don't know, Ric Boogz."

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Sigma posted:

Aliyah don’t pick up the phone

https://twitter.com/WWE_Aliyah/status/1704876633289560122?s=20

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Sigma posted:

Today might pave the way for the funniest possible event: NWA Champion Nick Nemeth

He’d easily be the best NWA champ in years

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

RIP Aliyah: was in developmental for a decade, never got better

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

just fell to my knees in a Wal-Mart

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

No longer apart? That means they're still together! Phew!

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Remembering that time Boogz had an awesome watch with Drew Gulak in NXT like five years ago. That was peak Boogz for me

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQGeDdqUoKA

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Pouring one out for Aliyah never forget

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JethroMcB posted:

Her name is Idina Menzel. Travolta has long been rumored to be incredibly dyslexic and/or functionally illiterate, and he spectacularly misread a teleprompter.

I heard some story, not sure if it's true, that when he saw her off stage he asked "Did I come close?" or something like that in a self-deprecating way.

These "I am no longer with WWE" tweets are weird. Is this the new "We wish X well in their future endeavors (lol)" where the company isn't going to tweet a release and tell the released to do it instead?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

apophenium posted:

No longer apart? That means they're still together! Phew!

none of these mfers can spell

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
its a shame boogz never got more momentum. he may not be a 10/10 but he's 10000% got the energy you want in someone on a wrestling show in some capacity. guys like him are the extra indescribable spice that makes wrestling what it is

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
The person responsible for tweeting that wrestlers have been released has been released

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ganso Bomb posted:

I heard some story, not sure if it's true, that when he saw her off stage he asked "Did I come close?" or something like that in a self-deprecating way.

These "I am no longer with WWE" tweets are weird. Is this the new "We wish X well in their future endeavors (lol)" where the company isn't going to tweet a release and tell the released to do it instead?

Their new owner is literally Endeavor Group, I don't think you're seeing future endeavors used in their lingo for a long time now

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Ganso Bomb posted:

John Travolta was incredibly hosed up that night, as I recall.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I always loved Bugenhagen's gimmick and he's a local legend in my partner's home state so I'm bummed. He was really fun. It's a shame he tore his Everything. Hope he continues to wrestle.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

Rarity posted:

Pouring one out for Aliyah never forget

WWE for 8.5 years, NXT for more than 6 of them. Another performance center success story.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/HighFlyLo/status/1704876704567591382

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

shiksa posted:

its a shame boogz never got more momentum. he may not be a 10/10 but he's 10000% got the energy you want in someone on a wrestling show in some capacity. guys like him are the extra indescribable spice that makes wrestling what it is

:hai:

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

hhh? Never heard of him.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Chris James 2 posted:

Their new owner is literally Endeavor Group, I don't think you're seeing future endeavors used in their lingo for a long time now

That’s why I included the lol. Maybe they need to get board approval for new “we fired so and so today” tweets first.

Boogs is funny and jacked and caught the attention of a non-wrestling friend of mine who saw him in some video with a weightlifter or something. He’s incredibly charismatic. Is his knee or whatever still exploded?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

waffle iron posted:

WWE for 8.5 years, NXT for more than 6 of them. Another performance center success story.

That's former WWE Women's Tag Champion Aliyah!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

TIL Tenille Dashwood hasn't been working for Impact

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

waffle iron posted:

in 5 years Jade will either be ready for the main roster or have 10 lbs of steel in her legs

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I’d post the HHH infinity gauntlet but there is one big reason not to

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sigma posted:

I’d post the HHH infinity gauntlet but there is one big reason not to

?

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Gotta make some room for that CM Punk contract

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

10 lbs of steel in her legs

:vince:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1704880032986824823?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1704880032986824823?t=tjspjX17hpQtkYT1gG7KGg&s=19