Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

mistermojo posted:

I think the word he’s looking for is ‘elotes’, the delicious corn treat

Don't post that smut here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

UFOTacoMan posted:

community noted

lmao GOT EM

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

UFOTacoMan posted:

we need to reward hard working billionaires and punish billionaires that don't work hard

:hmmyes:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Durf posted:

this stuff is really annoying and its organized by the same anti-vax nuts behind the Flu Trux Klan. glad people are telling them to gently caress off

also Doug Ford is suddenly really concerned about acknowledging lgbtq in schools immediately after it was revealed he's selling public land to the highest bidder, including this guy

some mad ear hair going on there

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
david brooks taking the lettuce and tomato off his burg and then adding three packs of ketchup

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Asproigerosis posted:

I think the biggest failing of the American political system is that they couldn't shame him out of the cheeto makeup

Glenn beck tried his best

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

UFOTacoMan posted:

community noted

he’s clearly just including his 5 whiskies (other 4 not pictured) tho?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel posted:

desantis should have been smart and run for VP instead of trying to take on trump head-to-head

now that guy is term limited out of FL governorship and has no real political future :rolleye:

i’m glad of it and i hope he’s miserable

gently caress that asswad

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

thing is if you wear normal makeup in a normal human way it doesn't rub off on things that easily, which is why makeup remover is a specific product you can buy. if the dumbass would apply it tastefully and use setting spray or setting powder he wouldn't have so much difficulty. but to know these things he might actually have to listen to a woman once in his life

it takes a special kind of innate contempt for women to think there's no skill or knowledge involved in applying makeup and that we're so stupid that we never demanded and received stuff we can have on while still doing normal human activities throughout the day

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

he’s clearly just including his 5 whiskies (other 4 not pictured) tho?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

UFOTacoMan posted:

community noted

maybe that’s his 5th drink

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Is he saying he's not elite? I'm not the smartest person but that doesn't make any sense.

edit:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

One of the richest men on earth: Not elite
The largest news outlet in America: Not the mainstream media

I guess this has already been addressed.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

mdemone posted:

somebody turn on the old gently caress's monitor

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Greg Legg posted:

Is he saying he's not elite? I'm not the smartest person but that doesn't make any sense.

edit:

I guess this has already been addressed.

They're doing that thing where they take normal common words and redefine them in ways that are non-sensical to outsiders. The "elites" are anyone who isn't them, "mainstream" is anyone who isn't them even though Fox News is literally the most watched cable network in the US.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

They're doing that thing where they take normal common words and redefine them in ways that are non-sensical to outsiders. The "elites" are anyone who isn't them, "mainstream" is anyone who isn't them even though Fox News is literally the most watched cable network in the US.

The elites are the woke mob

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the retirement message is definitely, certainly, not referring to jews

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii

Getting tired of constantly hearing from my biggest supporters that they NEVER see my posts anymore.
@elonmusk

11:13 AM · Sep 21, 2023 · 1,081 Views

Who can reply?
People @mitchellvii follows or mentioned can reply

Same. I am also MAXIMUM SHADOWBANNED

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/1704607821260599698

Doesn’t seem good

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
this is a different angle from the william moon pic I think?

never seen it before

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

On Thursday morning, the House held a vote to simply begin debate on a spending bill that would fund the United States military.

Despite the fact that the motion would have merely opened debate rather than passed the measure, it nonetheless failed by a vote of 212 in favor to 216 opposed.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

jesus will someone introduce our favorite president to the exciting new beauty innovation "a blending brush"

does he smear that poo poo on with his fingers or what

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Every country on earth is going anti-immigrant at the moment. The U.S. border will likely be sealed at some point in his presidency and he's going to wipe out hundreds of thousands of jobs overnight

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

On Thursday morning, the House held a vote to simply begin debate on a spending bill that would fund the United States military.

Despite the fact that the motion would have merely opened debate rather than passed the measure, it nonetheless failed by a vote of 212 in favor to 216 opposed.

The NYT hasn’t had a single front page story on the dysfunctional republicans

Today they’re mad Biden is allowing Venezuelans work status

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
obamna

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Bethamphetamine posted:

good

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nonsense posted:

Every country on earth is going anti-immigrant at the moment. The U.S. border will likely be sealed at some point in his presidency and he's going to wipe out hundreds of thousands of jobs overnight

We're going to fondly look back on this time as a kinder gentler era. The entire global south is going to be gunned down desperately trying to escape climate collapse.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

jesus will someone introduce our favorite president to the exciting new beauty innovation "a blending brush"

does he smear that poo poo on with his fingers or what

I assume he puts it on just like how I put lotion on my face each morning, just glooping out all over two handedly

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RoyKeen posted:

I'm just a lurker but I've come to realize that Mr Hootington is a real dumb piece of poo poo. I cannot fathom how some posters get banned and that dumb swath of smegma still gets to post.

lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Biden is giving the Saudi's the bomb, Trump loves the Saudi's even more and they love him. Biden is useless and he needs to lose horrifically next year, Mondale like loss is required

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

or how Jeff Bezos is a communist cause Amazon sells pride flags

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I’m high on toop

:hmmyes:

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

maybe that’s his 5th drink

well yeah. he’s at the airport

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Why won’t Fox (Fox & Friends!) show the National Poll that THEY just did. They refuse to put it up, even after spending all of that money. SHOW THE POLL!!! If they don’t show it, I’ll put it up later!

lol

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

NTFs: Non-Fungible Toops

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
the higher you toop the harder you fall

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
very cool my shitter account is hiding 90% of all the replies after I click a tweet

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

gently caress you pooky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

RoyKeen posted:

I'm just a lurker but I've come to realize that Mr Hootington is a real dumb piece of poo poo. I cannot fathom how some posters get banned and that dumb swath of smegma still gets to post.

lol