Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I completely loving forgot Eric Cantor existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Who?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

it's OK, so did he

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I hope Zelenskyy shows up on their doorsteps over the weekend.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Hollismason posted:

Okay so we are definitely headed toward a government shut down.

This was apparent the day they elected McCarthy to speakership.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
But how are they going to impeach Hunter Biden if the government is shut down?

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

The House recessing doesn't mean the work stops, it means that McCarthy goes behind closed doors and starts prostrating himself before the members of his alleged caucus before throwing his broken body against the ramparts of Woke Indoctrination or whatever windmill the crazies have decided to tilt against this week. It pauses the public humiliation for a bit, we'll see what stupidity he tries when not on the House floor.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

The two other chunkheads should be gone

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Brooks is a fiscal conservative who doesn’t like how openly evil the gop is and mad that it lacks honor or something. He is a Rommel in a room full of direlwanger
i now know way more about this guy than i ever wanted to, his statements are incompatible with chuddom as i know it so unless the argument is he's some kind of 5d chess chud then i don't see it
https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-york-times-columnist-david-brooks-riles-up-right-with-romney-criticism

quote:

If you define conservative by support for the Republican candidate or the belief that tax cuts are the correct answer to all problems, I guess I don’t fit that agenda.
:shrug:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

butt dickus posted:

i don't see it

We know

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

butt dickus posted:

i now know way more about this guy than i ever wanted to, his statements are incompatible with chuddom as i know it so unless the argument is he's some kind of 5d chess chud then i don't see it
https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-york-times-columnist-david-brooks-riles-up-right-with-romney-criticism

:shrug:

Hi david

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
That's an article from six years ago but please, keep going.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Meatball posted:

I'm not that good at photoshop, but I might make an updated version after work

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

david brroks is literally the "conservative counterpoint" guy they bring on pbs every drat week

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

redshirt posted:

Orange Whip? Orange Whip?

3 Orange Whips.

I said this out loud after reading that post :hfive:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Meatball posted:

They are gone, that image is the only evidence they ever existed

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Hey what the heck is John Boehner and Paul Ryan up to anyway.

McCarthy wanted the job so bad.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

quote:

Trump, inflamed by the sight of protesters so close to the White House, had been behaving especially erratically. “You are losers!” the president screamed at Cabinet members and other top officials at one point. “You are all loving losers!”

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hollismason posted:

Paul ryan is working for a conservative version of the mckinsey institute and is a professor at notre dame

Eugh

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

redshirt posted:

Orange Whip? Orange Whip?

3 Orange Whips.

For some reason this really makes me want an orange creamsicle

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hollismason posted:

Boehner's been enjoying his retirement and however many years he has left on this planet before his liver finally gives out from all the depression drinking he did while Speaker, and Ryan has been slumming it any vaguely conservative organization who will stand to have him for a few months here and there. He used to work for Fox, and now I guess he doesn't?

That's the thing about these ghouls, they slink away into the shadows after their fall from glory and everyone stops giving a poo poo about them. Like how no one cares what Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck or Tucker Carlson are up to these days despite each man being the most watched and listened to person in North America at one point in their respective lives. Only Trump doesn't have the shame or decency to disappear. Only Trump endures.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Hollismason posted:

Boehner is mowing his lawn and drinking wine.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Who the gently caress is Eric Cantor?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hunter Biden and Zelenskyy stand at the speaker's podium in the House chamber and The Thing-merge into a new being: Hunter Zelenskyy.

Immediately his eyes roll back and his jaw opens too wide and a red mist begins to pour out, turning anything it touches into blackened sick. It spreads for weeks, engulfing most of the eastern seaboard.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

thunderspanks posted:

For some reason this really makes me want an orange creamsicle

I think that's what the 45th President of the United States of America calls getting a blowjob.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Meatball posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

Hunter Biden and Zelenskyy stand at the speaker's podium in the House chamber and The Thing-merge into a new being: Hunter Zelenskyy.

Immediately his eyes roll back and his jaw opens too wide and a red mist begins to pour out, turning anything it touches into blackened sick. It spreads for weeks, engulfing most of the eastern seaboard.

Hunter Zelenskyy skullfucks Russian troopgoons with his massive 2 foot penis and does it 24 hours a day 7 days a week through the power of cocaine.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Well done :golfclap:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Random Stranger posted:

The funny thing is if the republicans had been a bit less lovely and were willing to just keep things moving, then the dems would just vote for it and move on. Play stupid games with budget bills, win stupid prizes.
On some of the chyrons there's something about condemnation of the Dem Governor of New Mexico, something I know nothing about but certainly 1: Has no part in a Pentagon funding bill and 2: galvanizes the Dems against the bill.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Hollismason posted:

Hehe. John Boner

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

I think that's what the 45th President of the United States of America calls getting a blowjob.

:mods:

:nomnom:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

No, sir, it's YOU! (TEARS IN EYES)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

emSparkly posted:

Hehe. John Boner

Reminded me that Mike Crapo exists and has a funny name.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

nine-gear crow posted:

That's the thing about these ghouls, they slink away into the shadows after their fall from glory and everyone stops giving a poo poo about them. Like how no one cares what Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck or Tucker Carlson are up to these days despite each man being the most watched and listened to person in North America at one point in their respective lives. Only Trump doesn't have the shame or decency to disappear. Only Trump endures.

Isn’t Beck in charge of TheBlaze? He might not be the most notable conservative commentator anymore but he does have a role in shaping the discourse

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Hollismason posted:

Boner is sitting on the board of directors for some big tobacco conglomerate, living the dream life of a republican as he has retired to riches after meeting the Pope, which is something he actually got to do (eat poo poo Spicer)

Ryan is getting paid a truly blasphemous amount of money to be corporate advisor to a PR firm known for hoovering up discarded politicians

Thanks for reminding me that these losers existed once, so I can wail and gnash my teeth that they haven't yet been torn apart by feral dogs

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

rotinaj posted:

Isn’t Beck in charge of TheBlaze? He might not be the most notable conservative commentator anymore but he does have a role in shaping the discourse

IS Dollar Store Breitbart really shaping the discourse though? :thunk:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

rotinaj posted:

yep, jeff beck

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Hunter Zelenskyy skullfucks Russian troopgoons with his massive 2 foot penis and does it 24 hours a day 7 days a week through the power of cocaine.

Hunter Zelenskyy could beat Super Buu but Gotenks couldn't end the Russian invasion or stand up to a congressional subpoena. Food for thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

imagine giving David brooks credit for anything, like some kind of freak.