Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Also had a very, very poorly bedazzled scooter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Quincy Elliot was very, very, very online to his extreme detriment. I hope he gets some perspective and also learns to not be lovely and transphobic and stays away from his weird diva stan accounts. Surprised this didn't happen earlier.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

weekly font posted:

Butch Dunne just made it into an nxt tournament final so it’s the perfect day to cut him

who?

Imagine Sonny Kiss but out of shape, can't wrestle, weirdly obsessed with the "divas era" and transphobic. Crazy combo.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Gumball Gumption posted:

Imagine Sonny Kiss but out of shape, can't wrestle, weirdly obsessed with the "divas era" and transphobic. Crazy combo.

There's only one good divas throwback wrestler and that's Gisele Shaw

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So I'm now guessing that Hollywood Honk knew something we didn't with this tweet.

https://x.com/ryrynemnem/status/1703866566314488316?s=20

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

not surprised about ziggler but it is still somewhat weird - at this point it's like wwe firing the miz I just figured they'd both be around forever because up to this point it feels like they have been

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Quincy Elliot was very, very, very online to his extreme detriment. I hope he gets some perspective and also learns to not be lovely and transphobic and stays away from his weird diva stan accounts. Surprised this didn't happen earlier.

I mean, considering how long they held on to Velveteen Dream, and how they are still holding onto Austin Theory, is it really surprising that they wouldn't mind the dude being a huge piece of poo poo?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

They better not fire SCRYPTS

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1704961347581075745

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ryan Nemeth's hatred of WWE is an obsidian brazier, eternally burning, forever taking delight each time another of Hunter's children is stricken from the books

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Matt Riddle has to be on the chopping block, right?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

also assumed that dolph would stick around as a trainer/producer after he was done in ring but maybe he'd rather do his 'comedy' after he's retired lol

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1704962161544466570?t=aWMl1YC2T6xXWBsHy24vSQ&s=19

Well, there's that.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
my favorite dolph memory was when I was getting back into wrestling in like late 2015, seeing dolph on the first raw I watched and going “oh hey an 80s rocker gimmick that looks fun, go ziggler go”. and then he lost, and he lost the next week and the week after that and the week after that and then I didn’t give a gently caress about him anymore

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

good, gently caress Mansoor

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

is TEE-BAR next?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Dana Brooke gone

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Slapjack: gone
Mace: gone

T-bar:????

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Like half of the nL MyGM mode playthrough getting axed today

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1704964968955752901?s=20

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Shanky also gone lol, forgot about that guy.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
SHANKY

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm never watching WWE again!!!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

No! No!!!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The 7-foot monster known as Shanky is not to be messed with.

Signing with WWE in January of 2020, it did not take long for this behemoth hailing from India to make his mark. Just after one year, he made his in-ring debut as part of WWE Superstar Spectacle teaming with another menacing Indian athlete, Giant Zanjeer, as well as Ricochet and the legendary Rey Mysterio and earned his first victory in an Eight-Man Tag Team Match.

Shortly after, Shanky appeared on Raw and aligned himself with Veer and "The Modern Day Maharajah" Jinder Mahal, serving as a dominant force to back up the former WWE Champion wherever he may go.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shanky deserves better than this

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

This is not a certified shanky moment

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

what about veer? is he coming or going?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Dabba Katto, lord of the Underground, was let go as well

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

is pepsi ok posted:

what about veer? is he coming or going?

gently caress, you beat me to it. Gonna do it anyway.

VEER

IS

GOING

Insertnamehere31 fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Sep 21, 2023

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/brysonwwe/status/1704956234070172034?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Shanky Shuffle is on its way to the Impact Zone!

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

Good riddance. From what I understand, she is a pain to deal with.

Smackdown to USA: I guess Comcast was desperate for programming on Fridays. Is Fox allowed to air college sports on Fridays?

Layoffs: Sucks for everyone (minus Dana & the transphobe). Inevitable after the Endeavor acquisition.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

RIP the Shanky Stanky

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

On god I’ve never heard or seen of this person in my life

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Conrad_Birdie posted:

On god I’ve never heard or seen of this person in my life

At first I thought this guy just acted fast and changed from his wwe name to his indie name, but no I clicked into his profile and saw that I guess he was doing NXT Level Up stuff in 2022

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Seams posted:

t-bar is now doing a jc denton gimmick on nxt

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Codependent Poster posted:

The Shanky Shuffle is on its way to the Impact Zone!

shanky does the shanky shuffle against ken shamrock in a shamrock shake on a pole match

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Sep 21, 2023

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Seams posted:

Slapjack: gone
Mace: gone

https://vocaroo.com/19xBcgSgubGG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz