Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

m

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

o

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

b

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

a

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

m

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

n

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

a

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:qq:

one of the "ceramicist"'s not-offensive-at-all artworks

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm guessing that the number of times people have muttered "gently caress off" to Project Manager Lexi is beyond countability.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

if you wanna get jabbed, you'll get the 'tism, vaccines

if you got china flu, eat the horse paste, vaccines

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1704252094033850588

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

compounding is full of so many libertarian brains it is annoying how scummy it is

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mexi posted:

compounding is full of so many libertarian brains it is annoying how scummy it is

does it attract libertarians for some reason? why is it so scummy?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

ArmZ posted:

libertarians do love a good compound

drugs too

92223_3
Sep 22, 2023
loving libertarians, when are they going to learn the glory of blind obeyence? when are they going to learn the glory of Autocracy????

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

ArmZ posted:

unlike retail there is a lot of (possible) money. it’s not as bad as before but compounders were so notorious for abusing high reimbursement rates from insurances that they were able to pay doctors to prescribe and also pay the patients to fill. now billing insurance for compounds is nowhere near as profitable if not done at a loss so a lot of it is cash only now.

my counterpart in NYC dilutes all their lots by 10% right off the bat because you are allowed to be off on potency 10% but it is more so to account for loss on assays. also they push dating out on their inactive ingredients beyond expiration, because hey they’re just inactive right?

92223_3
Sep 22, 2023
Yes Master, No Master

92223_3
Sep 22, 2023
Master......Slave......

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/0ddette/status/1704682862828453969?t=Nd1GwX34g5VdirGZvn2IyQ&s=19

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

you can't be columbo anymore if you do

columbo was def cia

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mexi posted:

unlike retail there is a lot of (possible) money. it’s not as bad as before but compounders were so notorious for abusing high reimbursement rates from insurances that they were able to pay doctors to prescribe and also pay the patients to fill. now billing insurance for compounds is nowhere near as profitable if not done at a loss so a lot of it is cash only now.

my counterpart in NYC dilutes all their lots by 10% right off the bat because you are allowed to be off on potency 10% but it is more so to account for loss on assays. also they push dating out on their inactive ingredients beyond expiration, because hey they’re just inactive right?

hosed up.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Wait. Cocks can go in mouths?

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
happy thursday everyone!!!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
caught up in a trumpnado

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SirPablo posted:

where else would they go???

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SirPablo posted:

that's gross

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

ArmZ posted:

i read california pharmacy board enforcement actions for fun and they have shut down a *lot* of compounding pharmacies mostly for fraud (billing insurance for fake scripts), cleanliness and expired/mislabeled/improperly stored product... they view overbearing regulation as their natural enemy as they would only very seldom steal money or give people prion diseases otherwise

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what if we took the profit motive out of medicine which is needed by all

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
welp time to go sit in my car and pantomime driving to work before i walk back inside and get to posting

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

euphronius posted:

what if we took the profit motive out of medicine which is needed by all

sounds like communism

now im going to call the pharmacy to ask why my xarelto for my blood clot is covered by insurance but $584

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

mexi posted:

welp time to go sit in my car and pantomime driving to work before i walk back inside and get to posting

you doing like one of them sitcom dad things where you got laid off but the missus can't know or something?

OceanCyclone
May 29, 2022

Mayor of Yambag City

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Spoondick posted:

they view overbearing regulation as their natural enemy as they would only very seldom steal money or give people prion diseases otherwise

also this, very succinct. they’re all losing their minds right now about the new USP guidelines because they wanted more relaxed rules on testing requirements so in compromise environmental testing requirements were increased.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
More like harm assist lmao

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

mexi posted:

posting is work, the only work that matters

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Rubellavator posted:

you doing like one of them sitcom dad things where you got laid off but the missus can't know or something?

i will never be laid off from posting

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Good Citizen posted:

posting is work, the only work that matters

I'm putting in my notice today, I'm considering changing threads unless I get a posting raise.

I'm actually putting in my notice today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

External Organs posted:

I'm putting in my notice today, I'm considering changing threads unless I get a posting raise.

I'm actually putting in my notice today

I’m sorry but on joining the turmp thread you signed a non compete