Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

External Organs posted:

I'm actually putting in my notice today

Hopefully moving on to something better. Right on ✌️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Good Citizen posted:

I’m sorry but on joining the turmp thread you signed a non compete

A non cum, Pete

Aka, a do not come

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Greg Legg posted:

Hopefully moving on to something better. Right on ✌️

I've decided to adopt dogs full time until my house is completely dog and then the house will explode

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Spoondick posted:

i read california pharmacy board enforcement actions for fun and they have shut down a *lot* of compounding pharmacies mostly for fraud (billing insurance for fake scripts), cleanliness and expired/mislabeled/improperly stored product... they view overbearing regulation as their natural enemy as they would only very seldom steal money or give people prion diseases otherwise

libertarians love fraud. makes sense.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

(i don't mind i don't mind)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

SirPablo posted:

Wait. Cocks can go in mouths?

not yours

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Pharmacy med chat: this is far and away the weirdest novelty pen I've gotten from some random hospital event:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

External Organs posted:

I've decided to adopt dogs full time until my house is completely dog and then the house will explode

:hmmyes:

:blessed:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Oh my bad; TRUNG

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
buddykins please read this wholesome meme and learn a valuable lesson about self-care and building stable relationships

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

External Organs posted:

Pharmacy med chat: this is far and away the weirdest novelty pen I've gotten from some random hospital event:

okay that rules

should have buckled down and become a Dr, but no one told me about the pens

:negative:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

what if we took the profit motive out of medicine which is needed by all

it's almost like the market for medical care is inelastic...

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

neutral milf hotel posted:

buddykins please read this wholesome meme and learn a valuable lesson about self-care and building stable relationships

Lmao Buddykins go to loving therapy man

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Impkins Patootie posted:

(i don't mind i don't mind)

https://youtu.be/3NwayW8Y4gY?si=KhHaFg6jetZXY0T3

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

maybe not of all time...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Red Baron posted:

okay that rules

should have buckled down and become a Dr, but no one told me about the pens

:negative:

Health care is full of weird bullshit but there are always jobs, at least until the blood men take over with the ground breaking nighttime boner meds

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Mods change my name to nighttime boner med

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

External Organs posted:

Health care is full of weird bullshit but there are always jobs, at least until the blood men take over with the ground breaking nighttime boner meds

I have already signed the blood pact of the computer toucher, it’s too late for me

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I'm not smart about this kind of stuff or anything really but I happened to be at the NC Mountain State Fair around 10:30 AM that morning which is right across from the regional airport and two F-somethings blasted out of there, which is kind of notable because you don't really see them too much.
I started thinking about it later and we are a pretty short jet flight from South Carolina where the pilot ejected and I'm thinking now I saw that now crashed jet take off while waiting for a guy to fry a twinkie.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wild that MAGABarbie317 doesn't know the f35 can't fly in the rain

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

PDP-1 posted:

hell yeah

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

what

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

It's true though, you can't get the plane wet because it destroys the arcane magicks that Trump put in there via orb

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
gently caress you pooky also thank you pooky for introducing me to maga barbie

wow what a beautiful mind, nothing but incredible takes

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is a different angle from the william moon pic I think?

never seen it before

now that is a power stance the tories would kill children for

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is a different angle from the william moon pic I think?

never seen it before

sow he looks like solidus snake here, very presidential

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Saying climate related deaths are down 98% is like saying bow and arrow related deaths are down 99% so this World War II thing must not be very bad at all.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lots of dudes say this, but where do they get the chicks to gently caress them but a girl with a buncha dudes in her past is bad? are they saying prostitution should be legal?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Tfw youve been indicted for 90 crimes but that won't stop the AUTUMNAL. VIBES.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

External Organs posted:

Tfw youve been indicted for 90 crimes but that won't stop the AUTUMNAL. VIBES.

lo-fi trumps to chill and indict to

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Scapulor posted:

It's an honor to post with you, Dr. Vries

I tried to get this but I can't find out who Dr. Vries is

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

has anyone tried making the most offensive flag yet? you know the one... the gay flag with the communist hammer and sickle in the upper left and a baphomet head pentagram in the middle

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

today let us remember with reverence and solemnity the heroes - the pot bangers, the wolf bowlers, and everyone else who took time to clap at 7pm every night for three months

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

External Organs posted:

hell yeah

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Red Baron posted:

I have already signed the blood pact of the computer toucher, it’s too late for me

it's never too late to start touching medical computers
but I would advise against it.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

External Organs posted:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

is this an “incel”?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm not smart about this kind of stuff or anything really but I happened to be at the NC Mountain State Fair around 10:30 AM that morning which is right across from the regional airport and two F-somethings blasted out of there, which is kind of notable because you don't really see them too much.
I started thinking about it later and we are a pretty short jet flight from South Carolina where the pilot ejected and I'm thinking now I saw that now crashed jet take off while waiting for a guy to fry a twinkie.

Holy poo poo that sounds amazing

The Twinkie I mean

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
The jet has become feral. It roams the land, seeking its prey (pilots)