Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1704602395945103644

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I always clarify that Peanut Tillman is not involved in my affairs in case someone is allergic

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Apparently Peanut TIllman is in the FBI now? it's all very confusing.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
*record scratch* But unbeknownst to our main character, Peanut Tillman was involved.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

*doodeeleedoodeelee* Sam, it's Peanut Tillman, we have a job for you

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

For Barbie Oppenheimer, Retired Longtime BU Speech Pathology Professor, It’s Been a Summer to Remember

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Florida woman caught with gator in bathtub said she ‘borrowed it for her birthday’

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/abc7breaking/status/1698788035251372118

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I looked it up and there have been quite a few gender reveal deaths now:

quote:

Incidents and injuries
Some instances of attempted spectacular special effects at gender reveals have caused injury, death, and even large-scale damage:

The 2017 Sawmill Fire in Arizona was caused by a gender reveal party that combined blue powder and Tannerite. Other dangerous stunts have involved fireworks and alligators.[18]
In 2018, "gender reveal burnouts", in which cars emit billowing clouds of pink or blue smoke, became a popular fad in Australia. The Queensland Police Service warns that this practice is dangerous, and that a number of attempted "burnouts" have resulted in flaming vehicles and arrests.[19]
In September 2019, a plane crashed in Turkey, Texas, when a low-flying crop duster was attempting to drop 350 gallons of colored water for a reveal. The pilot was not injured and the passenger received minor injuries.[20]
In October 2019, a woman was killed in Knoxville, Iowa, by flying shrapnel from the explosion of an improvised explosive device meant to reveal her grandchild's gender. The device, made from a metal cylinder packed with gunpowder and colored baby powder, was intended to project a display vertically, but the tape covering its top caused it to explode and fragment in a manner similar to a pipe bomb.[21] The force of the explosion was such that the shrapnel fragment that killed the victim continued through the air for another 144 yards before coming to a rest in a field adjacent to the property where the party was taking place.[22]
In September 2020, a gender reveal pyrotechnic device started the El Dorado Fire near Yucaipa, California, destroying homes, prompting evacuations, burning thousands of acres,[23][24] and causing the death of one firefighter.[25]
On February 21, 2021, the accidental explosion of an in-development gender reveal device in Liberty, New York, killed the father-to-be and injured his younger brother.[26][27]
On March 29, 2021, two people were killed when a plane crashed in the Caribbean Sea off the coast of Mexico while carrying a trailing sign that read "It's a girl!"[28][29]
On April 20, 2021, 80 pounds of Tannerite were detonated during a gender reveal party near Kingston, New Hampshire, causing mild to moderate damage to buildings surrounding the radius of the explosion.[30]
On May 31, 2021, a gender reveal party near Fort McMurray, Alberta, burned half a hectare of forest after the shooting of an exploding target. The organizers were fined $600 under the province's Forest and Prairie Protection Act.[31]
On September 25, 2022, a couple in Mato Grosso, Brazil, dyed a waterfall blue as part of a gender reveal party. The 18-meter (59 ft) tall waterfall is located on the Queima-Pé River, the main source of fresh water for the city of Tangará da Serra.[32] Mato Grosso's environmental protection authority has charged them with a violation of federal law.[33]
On September 2, 2023, a Piper PA-25 Pawnee crop duster crashed during a gender reveal party in Navolato, Sinaloa, Mexico. The plane had been employed to drop pink powder over the party, but crashed during the manoeuvre when the aircraft's left wing separated from the fuselage. A viral video of the incident showed that some guests were not immediately aware the plane crashed.[34] The pilot died on the way to the hospital.[35]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_reveal_party

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Some say the bombing of Hiroshima was a gender reveal gone wrong and the US just went with the war narrative after.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I've said it when it happened and I'll say it again: "Gender Reveal Device (GRD)" has some serious Syrian civil war vibes (or vbieds if you will).

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

It's just a population control thing, gotta get rid of someone before you can bring another in.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

By popular demand posted:

Some say the bombing of Hiroshima was a gender reveal gone wrong and the US just went with the war narrative after.

So that's why they called it Little Boy?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
IT'S A GIRL

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

quote:

The device, made from a metal cylinder packed with gunpowder and colored baby powder,

That's literally a pipe bomb.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

venus de lmao posted:

Only half the time

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

How many more lives will "Barbenheimer" ruin?

OK, a Barbenheimer gender reveal is much worse

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

venus de lmao posted:

You mean an Improvised Gender Reveal Device.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Sir Lemming posted:

How many more lives will "Barbenheimer" ruin?

She seemed to enjoy the fact that her name amused strangers

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://themessenger.com/news/nypd-robot-nyc-subway-times-square

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
My mayor told me criminals keep pushing his robot cops in front of subway trains so I asked how many robot cops he has and he said he just goes to ocp and gets a new robot cop afterwards so I said it sounds like he’s just feeding robot cops to subway trains and then his daughter started crying.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/katie_honan/status/1705208259357839622

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

That cop looks out of shape.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

So how long before it gets blinded with paint and then tossed off a skycraper?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Wow, he's harassing an unarmed police officer, how the tables have turned

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Oh good, it's one of those suicidal security robots.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

We really rolled low on the cyberpunk dystopia table. We don't even get the psychic mutants or cool cyberwear.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Hack the Blue.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
All Cops Are

blinded with paint and then tossed off a skycraper

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Well that was before the option to hack it to play gently caress THE POLICE came up, that seems more fun.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Fork the police

The General
Mar 4, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

We really rolled low on the cyberpunk dystopia table. We don't even get the psychic mutants or cool cyberwear.

I'm still holding out for the goblinization.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Not one of our worse cops, on the whole

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

It didn’t even shout and do a violence. Huge step up for copkind.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Say what you want about Officer High-Tech Police Robot, but it has never laid hands on its wife.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

gently caress the police!

Jeffrey: "don't mind if I do."

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Marcade posted:

gently caress the police!

Tasha Yar: "don't mind if I do."

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Mr. Data, set to vibrate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

this is so loving whimsical