Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Spaced God posted:

Listening to a podcast my therapist recommended because it's the 21st century lmao

Is it Radio War Nerd? The newest episode looks like it's about the war in Nagorno-Karabakh in 2020. It should be interesting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i hope joe biden dies of old age soon so that dems can get a really good opportunity to show what incompetent fuckups they are

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Time to start thinking about your Halloween posting persona: bloodykins, s&marxist, virgil pox, etc.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Greg Legg posted:

Is it Radio War Nerd? The newest episode looks like it's about the war in Nagorno-Karabakh in 2020. It should be interesting!

if the therapist says to listen to radio war nerd she's trying to help him get more sleep! cry 😂😭😂

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

External Organs posted:

Time to start thinking about your Halloween posting persona: bloodykins, s&marxist, virgil pox, etc.

AxWeildingGrap

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I'm so sick of all the bullies elsewhere on the internet fat shaming Grand Admiral Thrawn. I'm glad I can always have a wholesome laugh in this thread.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

William Bear posted:

I'm so sick of all the bullies elsewhere on the internet fat shaming Grand Admiral Thrawn. I'm glad I can always have a wholesome laugh in this thread.

What thread do you think you are in ?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Whole laugh or some laugh? Pick a lane.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Have a some laughs, Mama Mia!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

This isn’t immigration it’s an invasion. It’s an illegal invasion.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Big announcement! Introducing BORDER911 — your source for LIVE coverage of our nation’s open borders. Tom Homan and a fantastic team are behind this. Let’s support their efforts and get real-time coverage like never before! Go to border911.com/. Join us in making it HUGE!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Big announcement! Introducing BORDER911 — your source for LIVE coverage of our nation’s open borders. Tom Homan and a fantastic team are behind this. Let’s support their efforts and get real-time coverage like never before! Go to border911.com/. Join us in making it HUGE!

is BORDER 911 a spin off of RENO 911?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

VideoKid posted:

is BORDER 911 a spin off of RENO 911?

the shorts are even shorter now

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the shorts just got 3 inches higher!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

if you're reading this , you're either woke or woke

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

woke antifa marxist

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

a.lo posted:

isn't there a megadeth song that starts like this

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs posted:

Mine is same but a chucky face

Or titty Rosemary's baby

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Emfive i need you....what was the really simple tomatoe pasta sauce recipe you shared? We have a ridiculous tomatoe surplus right now and we gotta do something with tjem

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

People said you couldn't grow tomatoes outdoors on tje coast where its foggy and overcast and the highs are in the 60s. We had a late start with rain and lower temps up till June. But I persevered...I planted 2 plants of varieties I was told do well here, and one of them is now almost as tall as me and is spilling in every direction out of the raised bed. Ive been eating raw tomatoes as snacks for weeks just to rid of them

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

titty_baby_ posted:

People said you couldn't grow tomatoes outdoors on tje coast where its foggy and overcast and the highs are in the 60s. We had a late start with rain and lower temps up till June. But I persevered...I planted 2 plants of varieties I was told do well here, and one of them is now almost as tall as me and is spilling in every direction out of the raised bed. Ive been eating raw tomatoes as snacks for weeks just to rid of them

Whelp, gotta start canning.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

AxGrap posted:

Whelp, the goons start canning and they don't stop canning. :smithmouth:

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I bet there's a lurker that cans

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I'm guilty of having a 23 quart pressure cooker and 2 dozen wide mouth quart jars haha they're for mushrooms🍄

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7278168455415598341

we've all been there

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

quiggy posted:

decided to click the article, this is the first sentence

quote:

If the phrase “Queer Kid Stuff” doesn’t sound the alarm, you’re either confused to the point of incoherence (woke) or a full-blown cultural Marxist hiding behind the LGBT banner (woke).
(woke)

reminds me of the british terf on twitter who argued herself hoarse insisting that she never had a sexual thought until she turned 18

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just toss all the tomatos into a pot and add sugar and vinegar or whatever and make ketchup and jar it and sell it to friends

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

keep it chunky!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Dammit call it chup

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a.lo posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

give it a kooky name too. tittybabytomato

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm going to piss directly on my hands and then use that blow drier

many such cases

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I asked for porky ones

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ah man. Make that homemade ketchup and make your own truffle fries

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

AxGrap posted:

:hai:

when you got so much produce you can't eat it all that's when you can

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

AxGrap posted:

No

Buddykins posted:

just toss all the tomatos into a pot and add sugar and vinegar or whatever and make ketchup and jar it and sell it to friends
No, I would need a cottage food permit to enter the realm of commerce.

I just want personal use sauce to freeze in bags

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WE ARE A FREEZER HOUSEHOLD AND WE DO NOT CAN HERE

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tho maybe we'll do salsa too, I got a lot of free peppers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Hatebag posted: