Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Despera posted:

Only 155 million in dead cap if you cut watson!!

Let's do it. I don't even know what happens, but whatever it is will probably be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

wilderthanmild posted:

Let's do it. I don't even know what happens, but whatever it is will probably be funny.

Fines, draft picks taken away, and then other players have their contracts voided in order of highest cap hits until you are under the cap.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

D-LINK posted:

The Steelers suck

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
lol i hosed up my bengals bet and it never went through

draftkings sports book because it has about 8 confirmation windows

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

Despera posted:

lol i hosed up my bengals bet and it never went through

draftkings sports book because it has about 8 confirmation windows

Good to hear! I'm sure it was Jimmy Buffets ghost who protected you.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
They lost because you hosed up your bet thanks dipshit

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

They lost because you hosed up your bet. Thanks buddy! :thumbsup:

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i bet the ravens are going to beat the crap out of whatever team they play this week

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they've got a bye!

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

they've got a bye!

Rude! Fair, but still rude!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://twitter.com/HoodieRamey/status/1704956723465973975

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Yep that's what I was saying in the other thread. We have to rest everyone this week and hope we win. And that's why we have a bigger chance to lose than most believe.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

All the injured guys are out this week so they're sure not rushing anyone back for this game at least

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

All the injured guys are out this week so they're sure not rushing anyone back for this game at least

It's official also we're facing Gardner Minshew now which I think is better than having to deal with a more unknown in Richardson. I feel like even with injuries we should be able to brute force a win at home unless we make lots of horrible turnovers.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Cody Core

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Reading things I'm reconsidering the idea that we can brute force a win. I think this is a pretty bad matchup for the Ravens right now and this might be a coin flip type game. The Colts are 2nd in the AFC in sacks and also have a very strong run defense. That is not good for us.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
We got number 8 we will be fine

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Despera posted:

We got number 8 we will be fine

He faced almost no pressure last week. Week 1 when he got pressure he got erratic.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Monken: "The Baltimore offense is in danger of getting stale, so I'm taking it to strange new places"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUrfmShtiwc

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Kawalimus posted:

Reading things I'm reconsidering the idea that we can brute force a win. I think this is a pretty bad matchup for the Ravens right now and this might be a coin flip type game. The Colts are 2nd in the AFC in sacks and also have a very strong run defense. That is not good for us.

If the big storm hits as projected we have a huge advantage. Our run game is way more functional than theirs is.

The final score will be like 13-10 with us having 40+ min ToP

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Sep 22, 2023

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

He faced almost no pressure last week. Week 1 when he got pressure he got erratic.

We have a shot unless Lamar holds the ball like he's walking his dog again.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The storm is fake news, it rained last night and now it's just misty

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Oh thank goodness, planning a boat regalia tomorrow morning. I'll tell everyone it's a go.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

my parents spent all of yesterday watching the weather channel and were convinced we were gonna get like 40-50mph winds and, well, its today and its barely touching 20mph (which is what everything other than the weather channel said it would be)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

my parents spent all of yesterday watching the weather channel and were convinced we were gonna get like 40-50mph winds and, well, its today and its barely touching 20mph (which is what everything other than the weather channel said it would be)

The coastal and bay areas are having storm surge issues but yeah inland right now is just a normal rainy day. Of course the storm is pretty well south of us still to my knowledge so who knows what will happen tomorrow.

e: yeah its still in northern nc/southern va

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The coastal and bay areas are having storm surge issues but yeah inland right now is just a normal rainy day. Of course the storm is pretty well south of us still to my knowledge so who knows what will happen tomorrow.

e: yeah its still in northern nc/southern va

i'm down in southern st mary's county but the worst of it was like maybe a half hour of semi strong winds and some rain. total bullshit storm.

on the other hand, made a very comfy day for some chicken pot pie which i enjoyed while watching the terps pick up a win. with their soft schedule they might even get to... dare i even dream it... like 9 wins

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's Burrow's calf season

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
well you got 2 division titles from another afc north qbs injury

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

guys im sorry i made a deal where the ravens would never win another game in exchange for one orioles world series and i think this is my fault

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

chamois posted:

guys im sorry i made a deal where the ravens would never win another game in exchange for one orioles world series and i think this is my fault

The Orioles will not make it past the ALDS assuming they even get there. That said the future looks very good for them as long as they stay in Baltimore!

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

The Orioles will not make it past the ALDS assuming they even get there. That said the future looks very good for them as long as they stay in Baltimore!

i didn't say this year

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

chamois posted:

Seems reasonable

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

Gameplan 2nd half: just make sure lamar is not holding the ball for more than 3 seconds.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

The magic number is at 3

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
lol Ravens

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

All our teams suck

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It's still good it's still good

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
i'm glad the ravens lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the browns have a top 3 roster