Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Brock should retire and teach AP History

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Impkins Patootie posted:

Brock should retire and teach Ape History

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

this is me before nite crew shows up and leads me to the beach

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

I also have one of these if I want to play with flower (Only use the Switch for concs):

Use an induction wand to heat the bowl. Don't be all cracky-looking and using a torch. Have you even heard about the environment?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

JoeBangles posted:

I also have one of these if I want to play with flower (Only use the Switch for concs):

Use an induction wand to heat the bowl. Don't be all cracky-looking and using a torch. Have you even heard about the environment?

what is up with the background. are you at a dang buffet

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
ahhhh after 10,000 hours i'm off work

time to dumbok truio!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Consummate Professional posted:

You aren’t ?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Jimmy Buffet memorial

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

I purchased some chaffing dishware so I could cook for some friends and co-workers. I had not tested it at the time this picture was taken (And still have not tested the same). I've never used them before, so I am a bit excited to test them out and find out how long it takes to warm up water in them with the fuel cans. Unfortunately, I also had a much larger table in the background that was, strangely enough, given away.

The toaster oven is for shits and giggles. I have a regular oven, but I live in a hell state. I'm not going to use the big oven while the a/c is on. It has a fan in it, so it's basically on-par with an air fryer (Which is hanging out on the cupboard to the left), but can also toast stuff! It's great for making scalloped potatoes out of a box - the broiler function is perfect for it.

The knives are also replacement knives after someone thoughtfully gave away my JC Penny-purchased 20 year old knives. There was nothing wrong with them, and there were even like a dozen more, but they went ahead and dipped out of my life to be replaced by these crap slicers probably from QVC. They come with a warning not to soak them. Yes, don't soak these knives. They're delicate, I guess.

The sprayer is actually an oil sprayer that is very handy. It sprays 1/4 teaspoon (I think - might be tablespoon) of oil with every trigger pull. It's awesome for spraying grill grates as well as lightly coating pans or veggies (Like asparagus).

The hoodie is part of my indoor attire because everyone here is addicted to a/c 24/7 and I'm not fully padded.

I hope this answers your question! Thanks for stopping by my TED talk tonight.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Impkins Patootie posted:

Brock should retire and teach AP History

teach something actually useful

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

An Apple A Gay posted:

howdy I'm the sheriff of bad tattoos

quick someone get this man an overcoat and a rain poncho, he doesnt have enough goddamn layers on the top half of his loving body

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

yes hello im Brock "at least four layers on while indoors" Lesnar

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
Also, the bread knife is the one missing from the pictured knife set. I usually make myself a sandwich for lunch on a kaiser roll, so I probably used it to slice that up.

Just in case you had wondered.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

JoeBangles posted:

I purchased some chaffing dishware so I could cook for some friends and co-workers. I had not tested it at the time this picture was taken (And still have not tested the same). I've never used them before, so I am a bit excited to test them out and find out how long it takes to warm up water in them with the fuel cans. Unfortunately, I also had a much larger table in the background that was, strangely enough, given away.

The toaster oven is for shits and giggles. I have a regular oven, but I live in a hell state. I'm not going to use the big oven while the a/c is on. It has a fan in it, so it's basically on-par with an air fryer (Which is hanging out on the cupboard to the left), but can also toast stuff! It's great for making scalloped potatoes out of a box - the broiler function is perfect for it.

The knives are also replacement knives after someone thoughtfully gave away my JC Penny-purchased 20 year old knives. There was nothing wrong with them, and there were even like a dozen more, but they went ahead and dipped out of my life to be replaced by these crap slicers probably from QVC. They come with a warning not to soak them. Yes, don't soak these knives. They're delicate, I guess.

The sprayer is actually an oil sprayer that is very handy. It sprays 1/4 teaspoon (I think - might be tablespoon) of oil with every trigger pull. It's awesome for spraying grill grates as well as lightly coating pans or veggies (Like asparagus).

The hoodie is part of my indoor attire because everyone here is addicted to a/c 24/7 and I'm not fully padded.

h e a v y n o d

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Daydogging is no joke

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

JoeBangles posted:

...and the curtains?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

lmao at this ad

What the hell is this it just goes and goes good lord send a brochure next time

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
Oh yeah, there's a pizza stone on top of the toaster oven. That's for grilling pizzas!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

JoeBangles posted:

finally a good fuckin post

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

teach something actually useful

idk he just looks like an american history guy

*lights cig*

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Brock Lesnar getting his rear end dressed in the morning like

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tacodaemon posted:

in all honesty I've never been sure where the idea that this is specifically supposed to be a "comedy forum" came from

it's a joke

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

loving scifi rear end bongs

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

JoeBangles posted:

:owned:

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

CaptainBeefart posted:

...and the curtains?

Funny you ask! I actually had custom-made blinds and some completely different curtains for that window. Someone (Not naming names) decided to take that down and throw them away when she gave away my dining table. When I inquired as to why the 6ft x 6ft window in my kitchen was bare, I was advised that the dog likes to look out the window and this was an appropriate avenue to accomplish that.

So I had to buy those blinds from blinds.com in case you have any questions about cordless blinds. But the curtains? Those are just black-out curtains from Amazon. The white curtains? The person who gave my table away purchased those. They were under the impression that those white curtains (They're like light filter curtains) would be adequate to cover the window.

I'm sure my electric bill will reflect this event when I get it next week. I'm totally pumped about it.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

soak the cork no soak the knives

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Yeah, giving away my knife set was some ownage. But giving away MY KITCHEN TABLE!?!?!?! I've been loving nuked!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

JoeBangles posted:

Funny you ask! I actually had custom-made blinds and some completely different curtains for that window. Someone (Not naming names) decided to take that down and throw them away when she gave away my dining table. When I inquired as to why the 6ft x 6ft window in my kitchen was bare, I was advised that the dog likes to look out the window and this was an appropriate avenue to accomplish that.

So I had to buy those blinds from blinds.com in case you have any questions about cordless blinds. But the curtains? Those are just black-out curtains from Amazon. The white curtains? The person who gave my table away purchased those. They were under the impression that those white curtains (They're like light filter curtains) would be adequate to cover the window.

I'm sure my electric bill will reflect this event when I get it next week. I'm totally pumped about it.

Thank you, JoeBangles! I love a straight to the point basic url like blinds.com.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

An Apple A Gay posted:

an apple a death

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

CaptainBeefart posted:

Daydogging is no joke

lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

JoeBangles posted:

this is a great bit lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

mogwai posted:

mogweird

mogwicked

mogwai after midnight

gremlin?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

might gently caress around and see Barbie in imax this weekend

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

JoeBangles posted:

uh the torch is for all the crème brûlée I make tyvm

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

wait has anyone said pawg patrol

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

big shot baby

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Jonny 290 posted:

this is a great bit lol

Are you saying I'm not being honest about my love of weed? This is just my current concentrate collection (It's all rosin except maybe one gram). Eh, I guess I also have a couple of grams of hash for bowl toppers and prole poo poo like that.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

CaptainBeefart posted:

Daydogging is no joke

that means a different thing than this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ham cheeks start probing people