Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Red Baron posted:

uh the torch is for all the crème brûlée I make tyvm

Hell yeah! That's a proper use of a torch! Like I want one of those rolling around my designated vaping area. Get that poo poo back in the kitchen or outside!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

this is a great bit lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

JoeBangles posted:

Are you saying I'm not being honest about my love of weed? This is just my current concentrate collection (It's all rosin except maybe one gram). Eh, I guess I also have a couple of grams of hash for bowl toppers and prole poo poo like that.

:swoon:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

JoeBangles posted:

Are you saying I'm not being honest about my love of weed? This is just my current concentrate collection (It's all rosin except maybe one gram). Eh, I guess I also have a couple of grams of hash for bowl toppers and prole poo poo like that.

yo can I PM you my address

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

yo can I PM you my address

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
weed ain't for collecting it's for you know what

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
that's right getting real high and going to the Winsdor Heights dairy queen for some anonymous something something with a reptileman senator

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

JoeBangles posted:

Do you ever open up the fridge, give up looking for the jam and just spread some weed on toast

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

The dynavap ain't no bit

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

JoeBangles posted:

:raise:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

this aint ur grandparents fridge

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

JoeBangles posted:

we'd get along well

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

yo this edible ain't poo poo

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

DrPossum posted:

weed ain't for collecting it's for you know what

Concentrates last a while, and they basically get me higher than I've ever been, and I'm p. old. I only have a couple ounces of flower, but that's the stuff I seem to "collect" and then goes bone dry. That goes to the give-away-train (In state and usually related to me).

The flower collection isn't as cool because it's just a bunch of medicine bottles of varied sizes.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

JoeBangles posted:

The dynavap ain't no bit

get on that ball vape game. a b0 is nutzo.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Bearjew posted:

famous last words

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Vim Fuego posted:

Do you ever open up the fridge, give up looking for the jam and just spread some weed on toast

I can actually smell the weed smell from that fridge when I walk into my house. I go into "my father" mode and all like, "Who the gently caress has been smoking weed in my home!?!?"

lol i feel you now, dad. I always thought you were just being a prick, but now I know that I'm all pissy too if I come home and think people have been smoking my stash without me.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

It's kind of like Fortnite skins if you think about it.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bearjew posted:

you should have a bunch more

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

AppleNippleBOB posted:

get on that ball vape game. a b0 is nutzo.

I've been looking into the ball vapes for a while now, but I generally like vaping stuff well below 600. I'm more of 500 for the flavor chasing. And since I've never really tried a ball vape, I don't know if I can really dial the temps in or not.

I was recently looking at them and a Diatanium or something like that. Some box combo vape device. I would love to hear your experience with a ball vape though if you don't mind sharing!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

thread title

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

titty_baby_ posted:

I did! I posted right before that asking for that simple sauce recipe you posted that just has tomatoes and butter

oh yea cool, tomatoes, butter, and a cut-in-half onion, proportions according to your own muse

Marcella Hazan, NYT

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bearjew posted:

perfect for you then

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

this aint ur grandparents fridge

you mean his fridge 😂

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

this is how a rat king starts

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

perfect for you then

lmao got em

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

JoeBangles posted:

The dynavap ain't no bit

yeah that's pretty cool, just giving you poo poo you seem to post well

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Mark Milley, who led perhaps the most embarrassing moment in American history with his grossly incompetent implementation of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, costing many lives, leaving behind hundreds of American citizens, and handing over BILLIONS of dollars of the finest military equipment ever made, will be leaving the military next week. This will be a time for all citizens of the USA to celebrate! This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH! A war between China and the United States could have been the result of this treasonous act. To be continued!!!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Just break up with them sheesh

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

let them have their alone time

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

titty_baby_ posted:

Vivek is too stupid to search coal plants in the US (there's over 200)

I feel like the modern chud is not too stupid to find out if what they say is true, theyre happy to just say what they want to be true and then double down on it until the person challenging them gives up

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

CaptainBeefart posted:

It's kind of like Fortnite skins if you think about it.

I could buy all the fortnite skins with the contents of that refrigerator

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Mark Milley, who led perhaps the most embarrassing moment in American history with his grossly incompetent implementation of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, costing many lives, leaving behind hundreds of American citizens, and handing over BILLIONS of dollars of the finest military equipment ever made, will be leaving the military next week. This will be a time for all citizens of the USA to celebrate! This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH! A war between China and the United States could have been the result of this treasonous act. To be continued!!!

who hired him Mr president

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bethamphetamine posted:

I thought Texas supported the troops smh

that owns

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

TO BE CONTINUED!!! (LIKE MY PRESIDENCY!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

PAGE 2: I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG