Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i do have to wonder, the verbiage on these "I am no longer with WWE/I am no longer a part of WWE" posts, are they making the tweets themselves or is endeavor pumping them out from their end for them since they in theory still have the wrestlers passwords?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

TheKingslayer posted:

Who do you think made the call?

THAT VIPER!!!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i hope they let dana white make the call so he could fire riddle twice

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i bet damien priest is heart broken

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Imagine out vagueing Irish Trevor smdh

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Drakkel posted:

Didn't Jimmy Wang Yang do this and it worked cause Vince literally forgot he'd fired the guy

The story I heard regarding this is that Jimmy Wang Yang was fired. But a couple of months later he was backstage talking to his friends. Vince saw him, told him to get ready to wrestle. Jimmy informed Vince that he had been fired months ago. To which Vince shrugged, rehired him on the spot and told him to put his boots on coz he was in the next match.

So yeah, Vince did forget he fired the guy.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i do have to wonder, the verbiage on these "I am no longer with WWE/I am no longer a part of WWE" posts, are they making the tweets themselves or is endeavor pumping them out from their end for them since they in theory still have the wrestlers passwords?

I dunno, but it is weird that they're all wording it in the exact same way and WWE doesn't seem to be announcing it themselves at all.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

My favorite Riddle memory is when his lawyer printed out a press release on CD label paper

lol yesss

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wwe hasnt announced releases in years, dont even give them future endeavors on the site anymore

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

they tried to sign rick boogs to a developmental deal when he was already in developmental.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

these avatars are at the same bar together 100%

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

The only thing more soulless and lovely than firing someone via tweet is if the tweet is from the fired person's own account, so I choose to believe this is what they're doing.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A long way back, but I liked/like Ziggler, and hope he can have some goofy fun with his younger handsomer brother on TV.

I am also sad for Ikeman Jiro. The world needs more handsome Japanese men in cool jackets on TV.

I also hope that unemployment is a huge burden for a certain shoeless weed smoking rapist and causes him a great deal of personal pain.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

STONE COLD 64 posted:

they tried to sign rick boogs to a developmental deal when he was already in developmental.

Should've signed as Dick Boogs

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

STONE COLD 64 posted:

sloppy shop

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Check the wording of the release tweets. Some are legit, some are part of a new angle for the new network. Are you ready for The Corre 2.0?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

already gone

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

rovert accused matt riddle of exposing himself to multiple minors, zellner said worse is coming

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

removing this. afraid of consequences

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Sep 23, 2023

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

projecthalaxy posted:

rovert accused matt riddle of exposing himself to multiple minors, zellner said worse is coming

Well yeah, it's a rovert post. Worse is ALWAYS coming

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Majinfoose posted:

It is weird he's just... around

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

projecthalaxy posted:

oh, rovert :allears:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

princent ford mcmahon

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
rovert is the one being specific in this exchange it’s the other guy being unnecessarily vague!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
meanwhile the Yeah! movement is dead rip don’t miss with the kliq bitch

https://twitter.com/wrestlinghumble/status/1705380902241771529?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Seams posted:

https://twitter.com/wrestlinghumble/status/1705380902241771529?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

So they had Cena and Styles get their rear end kicked and hurt for a full 20 minutes of TV time while the crowd booed and chanted for Dwayne :rubby:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1705398317021089889
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1705400821364453546

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He had COVID backstage btw

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1705406748226355335

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
HHH slacking with the Sword Spray

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

Seams posted:

Rumor says medical issue but I'd like to think it's something like this:

HHS - Let me talk to ya, you're not going out to the ring LA. Tonight you'll be in Cat-er-ing, Yeah!

Also, Randy RKOs Riddle out of nowhere after Dana gives a profanity laden phone call to him firing his rear end

E: Covid so replace with Sent-Back-Home, Yeah!

Island Nation fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Sep 23, 2023

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Ah drat, that sucks for Knight. Having him make the save for Cena and sign on as his tag team partner would've been a big step up in the card for him.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

thats real unfortunate timing

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

STONE COLD 64 posted:

thats real unfortunate timing

YEAH

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Drakkel posted: