Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Def-jZ3jYvw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

owns

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

hell yeah.

also i totally did not realize that he got his start on chibi maruko-chan.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

nightbreed rules

I love the seamless power 80s music the whole way through

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Nuns with Guns posted:

Baldur's Gate 3 update: Shadowheart is now banned from the raise dead spell. Her flying ghoul bugged out and got caught on the other side of the map, so it decided to break down doors to catch up and offended everyone in Moonrise Tower.

seems like a very smart and proactive flying ghoul to me, you should make more of them instead

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
give me a spirit penguin that slides and then belly flops onto the enemy, dealing massive force and cold damage as well as looking just adorable.

btw, RE4R now on sale

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Hell yeah tatami galaxy refs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cranappleberry posted:

give me a spirit penguin that slides and then belly flops onto the enemy, dealing massive force and cold damage as well as looking just adorable.

btw, RE4R now on sale

isnt this in May's moveset

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

+1 op

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i'm not a very big fan of spartacus or eyes wide shut, i'll be honest. for my money barry lyndon is his best and a seriously underrated film.

it's not like he's a bad director at all, just that no artist hits a 100 percent of the time. king barely bats .275 though, the good is really good, but he put out a lot of bad poo poo by being super prolific.

barry lyndon made me cry

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

this is dope
love that shibuya pop sound, the percussion is always so happy feeling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgdy-pNni-8

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ftw

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

That is pretty cool

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

yea

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

what are folks' best drips so far in Gaia Online?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Lady Radia posted:

what are folks' best drips so far in Gaia Online?

none but i read you can now remove your neopets's eyeballs

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the Ping Pong anime made me believe I could be an Olympic level player so I bought a table and paddles etc. and it turns out that was absolutely not the case

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I believe in you

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I hurt myself and had to stop playing within 2 hours of setting it up

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I no longer believe in you. best of luck with the rehab

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you do a dive? big ol dive?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

sorry was this like, an extreme ping pong table or something? motorized??

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

She hid her ping-pong abilities from me, and that's all I'll say.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
rip (recked in pingpong)

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I mean.. watch Ping Pong the Animation if you haven't already ffs.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I showed ping pong to my niece and she says she wouldn't watch it because it has "a lower budget than (haikyuu?)" I am

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I showed ping pong to my niece and she says she wouldn't watch it because it has "a lower budget than (haikyuu?)" I am

I am

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I mean.. watch Ping Pong the Animation if you haven't already ffs.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Are the other dead space games good? I don’t remember their reaction. I’m almost done with the remaster and it’s great and like a nightmare. It won’t stop!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

CelticPredator posted:

Are the other dead space games good? I don’t remember their reaction. I’m almost done with the remaster and it’s great and like a nightmare. It won’t stop!

Dead Space 2 is fine, not as great as 1 but holds up.

Dead Space 3 tries to be pseudo Gears of War.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Hmm. I liked gears of war but not sure if I feel that vibe is right for it. I guess if you’re looking at it like alien-aliens maybe.

Abhorrence
Feb 5, 2010

A love that crushes like a mace.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Grats on being the ping pong equivalent of one of those DBZ aliens that talks a lot of smack about the heroes low power levels, then gets blown the gently caress out when they power up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Abhorrence posted:

Grats on being the ping pong equivalent of one of those DBZ aliens that talks a lot of smack about the heroes low power levels, then gets blown the gently caress out when they power up.

disagree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epa5w7NVEnI

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lol Forrest Gump but he sucks at everything

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

That DICK! posted:

Lol Forrest Gump but he sucks at everything

thats forrest gump

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

pentyne posted:

Endorph starts here, it goes on a bit more but its a very direct call out to the insane theorycrafting poo poo.

Boggling at the "Final Fantasy 14 references Final Fantasy Legend with the Four Lords set of fights" when it's like, every loving JRPG has Genbu Byakko Suzaku Seiryu. It's like thinking that Hades the video game is a reference to Hercules the Disney movie.

Also no the FF14 versions of them were referencing the FF11 versions of them gah

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ibblebibble posted:

Boggling at the "Final Fantasy 14 references this other JRPG with the Four Lords set of fights" when it's like, every loving JRPG has Genbu Byakko Suzaku Seiryu. It's like thinking that Hades the video game is a reference to Hercules the Disney movie.

it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CelticPredator posted:

1 and 2 are amazing. 3 is supposedly an acquired taste but it felt more like Gears of War than a Dead Space game. I didn't like it. I think I liked 2 more than 1. There's a scene near the end that I won't spoil that legitimately upset me.

Remaster was good and they're supposedly looking at remaking both 2 and 3. Would love to see a better version of 3 more faithful to the series tbh.