Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Trump tried to buy Ultimate to compete with jai lai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Impkins Patootie posted:

Trump tried to buy Ultimate to compete with jai lai

lol remembering greenland

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
good morning, Saturday morning

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

we saw the "new" Pixies a few years ago, with the young woman from A Perfect Circle on bass, it was OK.

The opener was a band that made my kid extremely mad because all the songs were in the same key and they all sucked.

We saw Jonsi and My Bloody Valentine in that same venue. Oh also Animal Collective. Now it's gone and there's a high rise there, maybe it's the Google building? The place sucked in any case. Oh and I think when the company I worked at in the 90s had a $billion revenue year there was a big party there with Lyle Lovett in a totally Silicon Valley scene, I drank 5 too many free margaritas and that was a bad afternoon.

anyway happy weekend everybody! Toop!

you can just say you had 10 margaritas

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Consummate Professional posted:

good morning, Saturday morning

gently caress you

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

ArmZ posted:

you can just say you had 10 margaritas

I honestly have no idea, there was a 30 foot long table covered with plastic cups filled up, and continually replenished

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Really glad itll rain soon because the smoke this week has been awful

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XfAvfMlxKA

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
I’m gonna poo poo you’re pant’s

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

SirPablo posted:

gently caress you

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Haven't had a haircut in a year, this place is by where I am going to be running errands

quote:

Sport Clips Haircuts of Highland Park is like no other place where you’ve ever gotten your hair cut. There is sports everywhere. There are TVs everywhere - playing sports. And guy-smart stylists who know how to give you the haircut you want. You don’t ever need an appointment, walk-ins are welcome. And you’ll walk out feeling like an MVP.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I hate it when songs are in the same key

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Good Citizen posted:

I’m still sleeping off my hangover when your headed to lunch and games are on at a non insane time

Mountain Time sports watching supremacy

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

emfive posted:

I honestly have no idea, there was a 30 foot long table covered with plastic cups filled up, and continually replenished
when in Y'all Holla.... :science:

flip that cup like youre not allowed to stop

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Lux Anima posted:

flip that cup like youre not allowed to stop

yea that turned out to be a sub-optimal plan

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

all it needs is jared in his shorts

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

SirPablo posted:

Gotta get some disc golf in this morning.

Has tup thrown a disc before?

Sounds like fun.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

CODChimera posted:

how would war with the cartels even work?

Like that scene in cone wars.

Everybody would be gung ho till the cartels send the signal and half the armed forces turns around and shoots the other half for not being in the cartel.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Consummate Professional posted:

no… not the woke shock jock
Okay, goblin city, USA
life's not a binch; Life is a beautiful woman - you only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUsTYXtv2oo
all i ever wanted was to pick apart the day, piece by peace, but the days started to blend together

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZW6g-meigA

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

SirPablo posted:

Gotta get some disc golf in this morning.

Bro you know he has

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a.lo posted:

A man has a penis and I am here for it.

You heard him, he’s here for the penis

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

AxGrap posted:

Haven't had a haircut in a year, this place is by where I am going to be running errands

Your mullet might put you in honorary West Virginian territory ... maybe.

Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

we saw the "new" Pixies a few years ago, with the young woman from A Perfect Circle on bass, it was OK.
!

She’s fifty

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Regarde Aduck posted:

beware the penis men

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

19 o'clock posted:

I hate it when songs are in the same key

these threads are songs in the key of "Trump"

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

anyone else got extra methane-y farts this morning

Bearjew has issued a correction as of 16:08 on Sep 23, 2023

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

disgusting

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

SirPablo posted:

People that fat have lots of back problems, so probably yes

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Vim Fuego posted:

these threads are songs in the key of "Trump"

see now that’s what I’m talkin bout

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

PDP-1 posted:

People that fat have lots of back problems, so probably yes

He turned, badly

Apr 7, 2003

Here Comes Your Van* (to the bingo hall)

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

emfive posted:

The opener was a band that made my kid extremely mad because all the songs were in the same key and they all sucked.

The Flaming Lips?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

both of you can be guilty of crimes, mr flynn

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Dup

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

tacodaemon posted:

37.552245,-77.4503505

(spin the camera around and check out the sign in the window that I guess the video was shot from)

also the video has sound

https://i.imgur.com/w4krfPY.mp4

Bas Rutten-ishly: "Bada-boom right in the leeeeever."

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

bebop esq posted:

"What the gently caress" more like "where to gently caress" :wink:
tramp card actovatedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC7-opq4Gik&t=4s

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Rudy Giuliani went on his podcast to announce that "it's time to fight back" against allegations by former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson that he sexually molested her in a tent on J6.

Hutchinson alleged that Rudy went after her "like a wolf" and forced his hand up her skirt. Other witnesses from the Trump Administration, including Jason Miller, previously testified that Rudy was highly intoxicated at the time.

Rudy's former personal assistant has also filed a lawsuit for sexual assault and harassment against him, even producing lurid audio tapes of Rudy's obsession with her breasts as part of discovery.

But now Rudy claims he is going after Hutchinson in the next three or four days with a federal lawsuit. Rudy calls her "a serial liar," and asks people to "think about the visual" as he demonstrates on camera what she said that he did, and why the logistics of the process are impossible.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

AxGrap posted:

AxGrap scanning the sports section in a panic to prepare for that 11:30 appointment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
toop?